Home Instead Senior Care - Oakwood Village, OH

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Oakwood Village, OH

B. Cerrito December 15, 2015

I am very satisfied with all my caregivers.

Kim Tuthill November 25, 2015

I just want to thank all the wonderful caring ladies for the fantastic help that you gave to my mother, June during the past month. I know it was not easy at times given her dementia but my brother and I knew that she was safe in your care.

Joyce S.1 October 31, 2015

Diane has been great! She is hard-working and willing to do anything I ask of her. She is as dependable as the post office -- neither rain nor sleet nor snow will stop her.

Mrs. Mary Jane Funta September 30, 2015

Elham has been my caregiver for almost a year. I have nothing but good things to say about her and her work. She is always pleasant, competent and makes excellent use of her time with me. Elham is a self-starter who does not need to be told everything that needs to be done. When she sees something that needs to be done, she just does it in a very commendable manner. I feel very fortunate to have her as my caregiver and I appreciate this opportunity to tell you so. I must also mention the kind and supportive help Nora gives to both Elham and myself when she accompanies Elham on her scheduled visit.

Barry Feldman September 23, 2015

The highest standard of care, compassion and professionalism of the Home Instead team rivaled any of my expectations. The commitment to my father's needs and interaction with the family was amazing. My thanks go out to your dedicated team.

Mary114335550 July 23, 2015

I have been very impressed with the reliability of your service and the employees. I appreciate your kindness and patience towards my sisyer. We will recommend your agency to friends.

Diane114019750 July 17, 2015

We are very pleased with the care that my mother receives. Her caregivers are very caring and competent!

Sheila Gallagher March 31, 2015

I am so pleased with the care of Home Instead, from the very beginning to right at the present with Pamela Campsie. She is wonderful and is careful, I don't get hurt! Also, she has become one of my best friends! I love Pam!

Judith38 February 28, 2015

I used Home Instead Senior Care in Cleveland. They were great. They went above and beyond. They accompanied me on my transfer to the nursing home. I had to go to the ER from the nursing home, and they accompanied me to the ER and sat with me the whole time. They were great! I wanted somebody with me 24 hours a day basically, and they were there. I would recommend them. They were very reasonably priced. The people that I had went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. However, I had a different person everyday. I didn't have any problems, but it was a little more awkward when you had different people all the time coming in.

Caroline10 December 17, 2014

Service is terrific!

Jody6 November 29, 2014

The whole Home Instead Senior Care staff has been wonderful. Their policy to overlap caregivers to train and update each other has worked beautifully. A special thank you to our caregivers, Lisa, Barbara, and Luwanda for being so attentive and giving my father such wonderful care.

Andrea B1 July 09, 2014

I don't know how you were so successful matching Natasha and my Mother, but you definitely chose the most compatible Caregiver possible. Mom feels truly cared for. Not only does Natasha watch over Mom and complete housework for us, she also takes the time to check in on Mom when she is not scheduled especially if the weather is bad or Mom is not feeling well. I believe they have formed a friendship that my Mom treasures. We are thankful that she takes such good care of her.

Jandmthomas November 17, 2013

i used Home Instead for a month when my mom was discharged from Rehab. I told them my main concern was care giver consistently and I was introduced to two caregivers. I picked one whom my mom preferred and she was with us everyday. I had the same caregiver everyday and my mom looked forward to her caregiver coming. I unfortunately had to put my mom in a nursing home and cancel Home Instead and they understood. I am so thankful for the last month I got to have my mom home with me because of Home Instead. I recommend them and display their brochures at our office. Thank you Maria and Nicole!

Brecksvillemom November 15, 2013

We use Home Instead at our facility when guests need extra care at the facility or are getting discharged home. We have had a great experience and only call Home Instead. Their care givers are always punctual, on-time and professional. The staff is very accommodating and we enjoy working with Home Instead Senior Care.

jaraskind February 24, 2013

We contacted Home Instead for a non-skilled aide to help with my father who is mobility and speech impaired. The in-take process was very thorough and professional as was the introduction to the care givers. I found the care gives to be very responsive, prompt and attentive. The second time we used Home Instead for weekend care we have a very different experience. When the caregiver who was supposed to come at 10:00 PM called in sick there was no substitute available. Home Instead could not provide any care in this situation. We were totally left high and dry without care. This was a particular problem given that we were scheduled to leave at 6AM the next morning for an out of town family visit. This was the worst service ever. I would never, ever suggest this service to anyone else. The whole point of hiring a service is to provide back up. This was a miserable failure on the part of Home Instead.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Oakwood Village, OH

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Oakwood Village, OH

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address