In Home Care Services in Oakland County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 69 reviews for Oakland County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
Caregiving For a Bipolar Spouse: What to Do When Dad Is Worn Out
Blog Post: Sometimes family members need convincing that an older adult's care needs exceed what the primary caregiver can manage. How to get past the conflict and bring up the topic of in-home care or help from home health agencies. Information on how to get help from geriatric care managers and why they might be a good alternative.
The 7 Deadly Emotions of Caregiving
Article: How guilt, resentment, and other powerful feelings can raise your stress and sap your energy -- and what you can do to avoid the damage. Find out strategies and tips in-home care providers and home health agencies use to avoid burnout.
Call an Advisor
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own