In Home Care Services in Oakland County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 68 reviews for Oakland County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
Mom is Jealous of Dad's Care Aide!
Blog Post: An in-home aide from a home health agency can make all the difference -- but not if anyone becomes jealous or uncomfortable. How to help a spouse who's jealous of a care aide.
Caring for a Parent and Child at the Same Time
Blog Post: Caring for older parents plus your own family is difficult, especially for younger caregivers. How to handle needy parents versus a new baby, and when it might be time to get help from home health agencies, for in-home care, or to move to assisted living or memory care.
9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
Article: Help is available -- much more than most people realize. Discover 9 government benefits you might be eligible for, what you get, and how it works.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own