In Home Care Services in Oakland County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 217 reviews for Oakland County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
91 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Article: Discover 3 ideas to help you afford care from home health agencies when it's not covered by Medicare, Medicaid, VA or private health insurance.
How Do I Convince My Dad to Get Tested for Dementia?
Blog Post: Seeing signs of dementia in a parent and persuading them to get tested are two different things. How to approach the sensitive issue of dementia and seeking in-home care, care from home health agencies or memory care help.
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own