In Home Care Services in Oakland County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 72 reviews for Oakland County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Article: Discover 3 ideas to help you afford care from home health agencies when it's not covered by Medicare, Medicaid, VA or private health insurance.
My Mom Refuses to Go to the Dentist! Should I Make Her?
Blog Post: Dental care is difficult to keep up and also scary for some elders and their in-home care providers. Home health agencies can provide the information and advice you need. How to get your loved one to care for his or her teeth, without a battle.
9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
Article: Help is available -- much more than most people realize. Discover 9 government benefits you might be eligible for, what you get, and how it works.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own