Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Illinois

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Illinois

Anonymous118760450 October 29, 2015

I like Assisting Hands and I'm satisfied with their care.

Thanks for your review! I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback.

Margarette June 28, 2012

We had Assisting Hands for a while and they were excellent. They helped with everything because I have had a knee replacement. They did the floors and also took me for walks. My husband has Parkinson's and they also took him for walks. They made us breakfast and lunch and so I can say we got very good care from them. They usually send in the same staff that way you can build up trust and they know what you need and what you want and everything like that. If you are not happy with the caregiver they send someone else. We had a young lady that is very good and she kept us company because we couldn't get out that much. She did have a car and so went grocery shopping or took a ride somewhere. She was a very good caregiver. Everything was clean. Everything was put away. She makes sure that we had breakfast and or lunch. She was always prompt and always served all my needs.

About Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Illinois

Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Illinois is an in-home care provider serving Oakbrook Terrace, IL and the surrounding area. Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Illinois offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.