Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Illinois

Contact Now

Reviews of Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Illinois

Anonymous118760450 October 29, 2015

I like Assisting Hands and I'm satisfied with their care.

Thanks for your review! I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback.

Margarette June 28, 2012

We had Assisting Hands for a while and they were excellent. They helped with everything because I have had a knee replacement. They did the floors and also took me for walks. My husband has Parkinson's and they also took him for walks. They made us breakfast and lunch and so I can say we got very good care from them. They usually send in the same staff that way you can build up trust and they know what you need and what you want and everything like that. If you are not happy with the caregiver they send someone else. We had a young lady that is very good and she kept us company because we couldn't get out that much. She did have a car and so went grocery shopping or took a ride somewhere. She was a very good caregiver. Everything was clean. Everything was put away. She makes sure that we had breakfast and or lunch. She was always prompt and always served all my needs.

From Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Illinois

Welcome to Assisting Hand Home of Hinsdale

Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Chicago offers our clients personalized non-medical support services in their homes, assisting the elderly, disabled and others needing assistance to maintain quality of life. Our services support the individual’s choices and preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence. We assist clients in a spirit of concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value that we add to their lives.

Our goal at Assisting Hands Home Care-Chicago is to provide seniors, and others needing non-medical assistance at home, with the option that most people prefer – to remain independent, safe and comfortable in their own homes.

Assisting Hands Home Care-Chicago offers leading edge home care technology, including electronic monitoring of caregivers to ensure on-time arrival and departure and video phones provide peace-of-mind and face-to-face communication with family members.

Assisting Hands Home Care-Chicago sets new standards in home care with unannounced supervisory visits by administration; our ability to provide a caregiver within 24 hours of initial visit – sometimes the same day; and live-in and 24-hour services.

Personal Care

• Remote Video Monitoring

All Assisting Hands Home Care-Chicago staff receives advanced training in:

• CPR (certified)

• First Aid (certified)

• Hospice (Chicago Hospice Company)

• Fall Prevention (Fall Prevention Clinics of America)

• Bonded, Insured, and Fingerprint Background Checked

Senior care at home including 24 hour live in care serving cities in Cook and DuPage Counties covering, but not limited to:

Brookfield, Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Countryside, Darien, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Hinsdale, Hodgkins, Indian Head Park, Justice, La Grange, La Grange Park, Lombard, Lyons, North Riverside, Oakbrook, Oakbrook Terrace, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Park, Palos Heights, Riverside, Summit, Tinley Park, Westchester, Western Springs, Westmont, and Willowbrook. Contact us for more areas (630)-321-9000.

Features of Assisting Hands Home Care of Hinsdale Illinois