ARIS at home, Compassionate In Home Care

Reviews of ARIS at home, Compassionate In Home Care

Overview of Ratings

July 26, 2011

By OakPark043

Not that my wife ever complains about it, yet I am aware of how many hours she spends caring for me. I can keep myself amused, but having an ARIS companion who is ALIVE (not just a button on my tape player) permits her to have some time away, even while my immediate care is managed. I am grateful for that. In addition, my ARIS companion is very companionable. Thanks ARIS for your assistance.

July 01, 2011

By DKirby

We had recently moved to the Berwyn area and I was in need of a caretaker for my mom, ASAP. I was referred to ARIS at home by the Berwyn Senior Services Agency. They were able to find me a caregiver to fit my mom's needs immediately. We have dealt with other agencies and caretakers in the past, but none were as professional, caring and responsible as ARIS. I would highly recommend ARIS at home to anyone looking for a caretaker for their loved one.

From ARIS at home, Compassionate In Home Care

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers, ARIS at home is recognized as a leader in the Chicagoland area. Being family owned and operated, our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Located in Oak Park, IL, ARIS at home can provide care anywhere in Cook or Dupage Counties.

A sample of our services include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • companion care
  • dementia/memory care
  • respite care
  • client care coordination to address family care needs
  • errands and homemaking
  • medication reminders
  • hospice support
  • rehab care
  • transportation services
  • Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel. Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet and exceed the most stringent state requirements.

We believe in putting the client, and their family, in the driver's seat. This opens communication and enables them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance their quality of life.

Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by our Home Service Director are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

ARIS represents: Accountability, Respect, Integrity and Service. These values are what make up the ARIS name!

Photos of ARIS at home, Compassionate In Home Care