ARIS at home, Compassionate In Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of ARIS at home, Compassionate In Home Care

ev1111477 August 13, 2011

I wish to commend Salina on her fine initial day's effort, and compliment ARIS at home's thorough and professional response to my in home care situation in Evanston, IL. You and everyone associated with ARIS at home have made dealing with this difficult time far easier for me, and I thank you.

LadyoftheHouse12 August 04, 2011

Even though my husband was adamant that he 'would be OK' while I was out, I never was confident that I had anticipated his every possible need. Having our ARIS companion, Mike, on duty while I am out has been reassuring for me and pleasant for my husband, allowing me to enjoy some time away with no worries! We ar so please with ARIS at home's program.

OakPark043 July 26, 2011

Not that my wife ever complains about it, yet I am aware of how many hours she spends caring for me. I can keep myself amused, but having an ARIS companion who is ALIVE (not just a button on my tape player) permits her to have some time away, even while my immediate care is managed. I am grateful for that. In addition, my ARIS companion is very companionable. Thanks ARIS for your assistance.

DKirby July 01, 2011

We had recently moved to the Berwyn area and I was in need of a caretaker for my mom, ASAP. I was referred to ARIS at home by the Berwyn Senior Services Agency. They were able to find me a caregiver to fit my mom's needs immediately. We have dealt with other agencies and caretakers in the past, but none were as professional, caring and responsible as ARIS. I would highly recommend ARIS at home to anyone looking for a caretaker for their loved one.

From ARIS at home, Compassionate In Home Care

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers, ARIS at home is recognized as a leader in the Chicagoland area. Being family owned and operated, our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Located in Oak Park, IL, ARIS at home can provide care anywhere in Cook or Dupage Counties.

A sample of our services include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • companion care
  • dementia/memory care
  • respite care
  • client care coordination to address family care needs
  • errands and homemaking
  • medication reminders
  • hospice support
  • rehab care
  • transportation services
  • Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel. Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet and exceed the most stringent state requirements.

We believe in putting the client, and their family, in the driver's seat. This opens communication and enables them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance their quality of life.

Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by our Home Service Director are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

ARIS represents: Accountability, Respect, Integrity and Service. These values are what make up the ARIS name!

Features of ARIS at home, Compassionate In Home Care

• Licenses: Illinois Dept Of Public Health - Home Service Agency

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
    • Personal care assistants

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
    • We check references
    • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
    • We check driving records
    • We confirm legal U.S. residency
    • We require fingerprint-based background check
    • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Credit card
    • Check
    • Payment options extra: Work Comp, Trust

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address