BrightStar Care Oak Brook

Reviews of BrightStar Care Oak Brook

4.1

November 27, 2017

By Carissa C

BrightStar Care is accredited and I like that. I also like that they do background checks on the employees. I do not have to worry about my dad when BrightStar Care is taking care of him.

November 14, 2017

By Pam S_1

BrightStar Care is very accommodating with short notice, and their caregivers are very good. I live two hours away from my father, and BrightStar Care's services meant that I didn't have to come down to be with my father.

November 10, 2017

By Lisa D

BrightStar Care needs to have better communication, and make sure that their rules and regulations are in force and effect. Their caregiver training is poor and the phone etiquette is lacking. I liked that my uncle wasn't alone. The caregiver was in the room when my uncle took his last breath, and that was a great peace of mind for me. Without BrightStar Care, we wouldn't have been able keep him in his home, which is where he wanted to be.

November 03, 2017

By Lisa M

BrightStar Care are very accommodating to the amount of hours you need. BrightStar Care gives my loved one proper care I might have not addressed.

October 23, 2017

By Ted B

The first caregiver BrightStar Care sent me fell asleep within the first few hours. I had to babysit, so BrightStar Care certainly did not make my life any easy.

October 17, 2017

By Christine K

We had a lot of caregivers that would give us different directions on how to do the care. Some caregivers were good, and some were really bad.

October 13, 2017

By Geroge K

BrightStar Care gave me a caregiver that couldn't be beat. For me, the caregiver made life a lot easier. If she wasn't busy with my loved one, she'd help me with everything.

October 12, 2017

By Kari C

BrightStar Care always has a RN involved with the plan of care. They are regulatory in making sure there is quality care.

September 21, 2017

By Maria D_1

I would refer BrightStar Care to others, and already have because I have been happy with the caregivers, who engage my mother-in-law, help her walk and exercise, and I like that nurse visits once per month to check on my mother. The services being provided by BrightStar Care affords me peace of mind concerning my mother-in-law's care when I'm at work.

From BrightStar Care Oak Brook

BrightStar Care Oak Brook is an in-home care provider serving Oak Brook, IL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Oak Brook offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Oak Brook