Right at Home St. Charles (MO)

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home St. Charles (MO)

Darrell H_503151 July 28, 2017

I have already recommended Right at Home many times to many people because they are very professional. I have had two other caregivers and they don't hold a candle to our current one.

James E_500979 July 25, 2017

Right at Home has a management that seems to be concerned about providing quality people. We are satisfied with the caregivers that we have. Right at Home has been really helpful to me because I cannot lift heavy things anymore.

Bryan K_500535 July 25, 2017

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has value and variety of services and the personal care they gave me in setting up the appointments was a great experience. Right at Home was easy to set up and the staff were knowledgeable.

Jerry K. July 18, 2017

Right at Home is very professional and efficient. The care is really excellent. My caregiver, Tiffany, will go out of her way to do things for my wife and me. She does everything well and is a caring person. She is a good match for me because she has a good personality and so do I!

Diane F_494523 July 12, 2017

Right at Home was a very great service to have. They always sent qualified and respectful people to care for my loved one. I didn't ever worry about them being in the home. They were so knowledgeable. Right at Home made my loved one's life easier by being there for him when I couldn't be there to care for him. They talked to him and he really enjoyed that.

Catherine E_493641 July 10, 2017

Right at Home is interested in me and they are very sincere. Having Right at Home allows me to get the help that I need because I cannot do some things on my own.

Robert L_492676 July 07, 2017

Right at Home provides excellent service and we are happy with the care that the client receives. The caregivers stay ahead of the game and keep me reminded of what I need to do. Things that I cannot do are taken care of by the caregivers from Right at Home, such as caring for my wife. They are essential for that.

Lillian B_488771 June 26, 2017

Right at Home is a good agency because they're very accommodating.

Angela S_488754 June 26, 2017

Right at Home had friendly staff that was willing to work with us.

Lisa S_486817 June 21, 2017

Right at Home really puts the patient first, and they go above and beyond. They are there for the family, not just the patient.

Shirley L_486758 June 21, 2017

I would tell a friend that I would highly recommend Right at Home. They were a great help.

Rhonda W_484249 June 16, 2017

In all of the years that I have used Right at Home, I have never had a bad or questionable experience.

Carolyn B_481499 June 09, 2017

Right at Home has been very prompt and reliable, as far as making sure someone is at the house. All their caregivers are very friendly.

Carolyn S_480956 June 08, 2017

I have had problems with the billing and with transitioning from nurses care to home health care.

Marcella "Mercy" J_465070 May 04, 2017

I am very happy with Right at Home and the caregiver they have sent us. They are very helpful if I call them about anything.

Lawrence "Larry" N_465068 May 04, 2017

Right at Home is prompt and efficient in transportation. If you need help getting somewhere, contact Right at Home.

Kate P_465063 May 04, 2017

Right at Home has been supportive and caring.

Steve G April 21, 2017

It is a relief knowing that someone else is able to do some stuff. My mom's memory is kind of fading and the caregivers help her around the house and do things that she isn't able to do.

Anonymous308763 April 18, 2017

All the women attendants were very gentle, kind, and efficient. I always had my needs attended, too.

Frances Maxine W April 17, 2017

My loved one does not like change in her routine. If we were using the services more often, I would like there to be more involvement with the management. Specifically, I would like more involvement in following up on each caregiver to see how they were.

Kathy H April 13, 2017

I don't know how the services make my life easier.

Glen Miller April 07, 2017

Right at Home was great, and I was very satisfied with them. My caregivers were thorough.and my caregivers did exercises with me.. My caregivers from Right at Home showed they cared by being so helpful and by their caring attitude. The office staff was good because they set up everything, told me when everything was happening and I never had any unexpected things occur.. My caregivers were excellent because they told me what was going on and made suggestions. Right at Home knew exactly what I needed in order to improve myself. There wasn't a thing Right at Home could have done to improve. Everything was Great!

John K April 04, 2017

There's not much else that Right at Home could do for me.

Joanne K April 04, 2017

I wish I could afford to have Right at Home more often.

Anonymous March 23, 2017

The caregiver helps the client who is unable to walk or stand. The caregiver helps the client, and that is a big help to me.

HerzbergNW March 23, 2017

We hired Right At Home to care for my grandmother. Right At Home had a team that covered every shift. We never were left hanging trying to figure out what to do. Right At Home's supervisors and nurses coordinated with hospice care to ensure my grandmother was getting the right medications at the right times. Each shift change the care givers had a shift change meetings to make sure the transition was as smooth as possible. We saw Right at Home's supervisors help introduce new care givers to our grandmother's home. I didn't get to meet all the care givers, but the ones I met all showed compassion for my grandmother. Leta was a great listener and helped all family members. Michelle was great overnight talking with my grandmother and helping her get to bed and get her up in the morning. Cindy was very thorough and asked questions when necessary to make sure everyone on the team was on the same page. It made it easier for the family across the country to feel comfortable that my grandmother was taken care of. I would not hesitate recommending Right At Home to other people who need some extra help.

Sue F March 23, 2017

Right at Home's services open up time for me to accomplish other activities.

Kathy O March 10, 2017

The caregiver from Right at Home is very good with my mom.

Richard D March 09, 2017

The caregivers help with the meals.

Mary E March 08, 2017

The services have helped me, but the client does not like them. He has dementia.

Peggy W February 27, 2017

The care has made a positive difference by the caregivers being very responsive.

Natalie C February 22, 2017

My dad thinks he doesn't need the help, but he likes the help.

Dennis C February 07, 2017

The service made my life better because there was someone there to take care of my father when I couldn't be there.

Barbara S February 07, 2017

Being married and working, it would be impossible for me to take care of the client on my own if it weren't for Right at Home, especially with the needs that he has for his age!

Hazel W February 07, 2017

Right at Home assisted my wife by driving her to the doctor's appointments.

Kelly K February 07, 2017

Right at Home is beneficial for me because I get a break from taking care of my mom. I don't have to worry about her while I take care of my kids.

Laurie D February 06, 2017

Right at Home's services helped keep my mom in her home.

Terry H February 06, 2017

Right at Home does all of the things that they are supposed to. They are good at working with the client's leg condition and taking her to doctor's appointments.

ST668063 February 01, 2017

Right at Home is the one we went with. The agency is very nice, and my overall experience is pretty good. The only bad thing is there's not much consistency with having the same caregiver every week. They’ve had a lot of caretakers, unfortunately, with people having illnesses or death in the family or holidays. Some of them were not as skilled in their care as they need to be, but they have been very nice.

Rosalyn F. January 18, 2017

I recommend Right at Home to anyone who needs assistance. All caregivers are willing to help and are very compassionate. They are all willing to do whatever is needed! They are all wonderful!

Geda January 06, 2017

Right at Home St. Charles has been caregiving for my mother. They help get her dressed. They bathe her, take her to and from the restroom, and get her to and from her walker to her chair or wheelchair to her chair. They fix breakfast and lunch for her and change her bed if needed. I think she’s been really happy. They've been awesome in providing people for her that she feels comfortable with. They’re very flexible with their scheduling. They’ve been awesome because we’ve had a crazy schedule, and their billing is straightforward. We can get online and look at the schedule, and they also will mail us the billing every month as well. They call me to check up on my mom just to see how I think things are going. Whenever it’s a new caregiver, one of the owners or managers comes out with the caregivers and introduces them to my mom. They’ve been very thorough.

Debbie 115185 December 29, 2016

We've used RAH for 2 family members and I've recommended them for close friends. We have been totally pleased with the care they gave my mother in law for 3 yrs., and my mother for 1 yr. The caregivers are wonderful and office staff amazing. They always went out of their way to make sure things were done properly, safely and with dignity.

Alyssa M September 27, 2016

We utilized your caregiving services for my grandfather, William M, in April 2016 in Warrenton. He had cancer and declined very quickly. He was in a lot of pain, so hospice started him on Morphin and Ativan 24/7. My family was so overwhelmed, sad, and scared for him. Making the decision to call Right at Home was the best thing we could have done. You told us what to expect with each stage of the dying process. You allowed my grandma to be at ease during the nights knowing someone was there caring for her husband. You were his advocate and made sure he got what he needed. Most of all, you allowed my grandpa to die with dignity, and we were able to cherish his last moments because we knew he was comfortable. Our family will be forever grateful for the help and guidance during this very difficult time. Thank you to Karen, Monica, Tina, Kristie, and Opal. I want to thank them and let them know that they are so good at what they do.

Donna S032650 August 25, 2016

Your service was excellent. Thank you for sending us the right person at such a difficult time. We will be forever grateful for her kind gentle care of my beloved husband and father of my children.

ChattyChad August 24, 2016

When we began looking for caregivers for my mother in the St. Charles area, we met with a couple different providers. Right at Home of St. Charles impressed us right from the very first meeting. They gave us a very impressive tour and personalized consultation. One of the things they mentioned was that we had to make sure we were comfortable with the nurse they provided for us or they would make the changes needed. Well, the first nurse was not a good fit and Right at Home did as they said and made the change quickly. After about two weeks of fill ins, we were introduced to Becky and she fit very well. We feel blessed that Becky was part of our family for 18 months and was there when mom passed. We also had many different weekend fill ins but eventually things settled with Jordan and Jennifer, who in their young years of doing this, were extremely caring and gifted. We feel we were blessed to have such a great group of caring nurses to take care of my mom in her final months and days. Thank you Right at Home for the peace of mind I have knowing my mom was well taken care of in her time of need.

Chris Hanford March 31, 2016

I opted to have home health care provide the help I needed to keep my 90-year old dad at home. His dementia created challenges in personal hygiene and meals. Right at Home's nurse aide was excellent in her work with him and with me as his caregiver. Wonderful help from the nurse when it was time for hospice.

Reetha Schabes December 23, 2015

Their care has been excellent.

Judy Falette December 22, 2015

I have been pleased with the physical care I have received most especially by Cathy H., but I have found that because I am an easy going client that after a time several of the girls have slouched off on their other duties.

William Griesinger December 19, 2015

Caregivers are very polite and we are very pleased.

Lori Warncke December 19, 2015

The Right at Home Staff in O’Fallon MD is absolutely the best to work with. The staff is always very professional and willing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of the patients and their families.

Kathy S.2 December 18, 2015

When thinking about bringing someone into our home to help our loved ones, one word comes to my mind. That word is TRUST. I trust the Right at Home staff to help the people I care about. From the top management to the caregivers, there is integrity. Right at home caregivers are matched with families for safe, personalized and loving care.

Barbara J Scarborough December 16, 2015

Very good housekeeping very willing to help with household organization. Does well with record keeping. Shows interest in daily routine of meals and BP checking. Sometimes appears that one arm limits some chores.

shelby6 December 11, 2015

Other

Right at home is always very proactive and responsive to my clients. I would highly recommend using them.

Rhonda Johnson November 24, 2015

Right at Home has good service. They are flexible, kind-hearted and resourceful.

Jackie G1 November 12, 2015

RAH is very easy to work with and made a stressful time less so. All of their staff were attentive and willing to answer any questions my mother or I had about her care. They were flexible and worked with the budget I had to stay within. I would recommend them to any friends or family in need of home care services.

Rhonda Woodruff October 31, 2015

Kirsten and Peggy and their devoted staff are always available for me as caregivers. They go above and beyond the individual care they give to my mother. They are a wonderful support system. I feel like they have positive and innovative solutions that arise daily. They give me confidence that they are the best solution for her care.

Natalie11 October 30, 2015

My parents got some help from an agency called Right at Home, and they are very pleased with the person who was very good and did some shopping for them. They were very pleased.

Donald E. October 30, 2015

My caregiver is a good worker. I wouldn’t change her for the world.

Martha K. October 30, 2015

Dawn helps us with housekeeping. She does a good job. I cannot do it without her.

Janet Schaefer October 30, 2015

I was a client of Right at Home. I had a broken leg and needed some help for awhile. Thank you for your care.

Fay Master October 30, 2015

All the girls were very helpful and I enjoyed all of them. Thank you for all the help I received.

Tina Burns October 30, 2015

Right at Home provided exceptional service at a time when we needed it most. They allowed us to keep my father-in-law at home until the end. Our caregiver was outstanding in professionalism and her cheery attitude. We would highly recommend Right at Home to everyone.

Daniel J. Korte October 29, 2015

They’re very easy to work with and very professional. It’s just a great experience with Right at Home. Thank you!

William G. October 29, 2015

Staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. The caregivers are compassionate and well-trained. The care plan is well documented and updated as needed.

Debbie C.1 October 28, 2015

Our experience with Right at Home has always been both professional and reliable. They respond to our requests 24/7 and they do their best to provide my residents with the care and attention that they need. Many times we have called in a crisis situation and they’ve never let me down! Peggy and Kristen are not just owners, they are hands-on, compassionate women and they are truly amazing! This is so evident in the caregivers. Good people attract good people.

Marty S. October 28, 2015

It is a wonderful benefit for our residents to have additional support and caregivers from Right at Home when they need it.

Lisa B.1 October 15, 2015

The Right at Home staff has been an excellent caregiver for my mom in our home. We have felt they have been very trustworthy and safe with the care they have provided for her. I would highly recommend their caregiving services to anyone! Thank you

Kathleen B. October 08, 2015

We have been using Right at Home for almost 4 years. My sister and I want to express how very grateful we are for the care our "girls" from RAH are giving to our mother. Their training and professionalism is very apparent in all they do. All of the girls are very good about entertaining Mom in the evening with puzzles, games, and T.V. shows that she might like. They are gentle and show true concern for our mother. As they go about their daily interactions with Mom, these girls are kind, thoughtful, creative, and respectful. This is the kind of care we wanted for our mother. We are truly fortunate to have found your agency. With sincerest regard, Kathleen B.

Melodie3 September 23, 2015

I had a dear friend that was in his last stage of lung cancer, and we needed someone to help us care for him through out the nights. Right at Home was recommended by Twin Oaks Estate and Hospice. They new exactly what needed to be done to care for him. I would highly recommend them.

Anonymous110125950 August 22, 2015

The caregivers from Right at Home St. Charles were great. They cleaned my house, took care of me, and helped me get around. They also took me to the doctors.

Debbie Thurman March 31, 2015

I think Right at Home provides what they say they do. They make me feel comfortable right at home in my home. They fit right with the family. All the girls are very protective of my mom. The newest addition, Stephanie is working out great. We really like her.

Kelly Kolander March 31, 2015

I'm a mother of 2 small children & the caregiver for my mom as well. I am exhausted! It is a huge burden off my shoulders to have Right at Home to come in and watch my mom. I come home from a nice day out,all my laundry is done, house is spotless, floors scrubbed and my chores are all caught up. It is a huge blessing. We really appreciate Jessica.

Chris104786050 January 21, 2015

Claudia does excellent assessment and really seems to genuinely care for clients/patients. Deb is an excellent caregiver/ companion, share much in common with my mother. There’s nothing she isn’t willing to help with/do. Her gift of verbal communication is just what my mother needs.

Jay8 October 22, 2014

RAH provides a valuable service, and -- although overall we are happy with the service -- they could improve by being more consistent with their caregivers' routinesince it is especially "essential" with Alzheimer's patients. Providing small groups that are consistent benefits the patients. Too many caregivers resulted in my mother being dropped by an improper lifting technique.

We at Right at Home St. Charles take pride in our caregivers. We prescreen all applicants prior to beginning their employment with us. Once they have met our high standards of care, they receive ongoing training to help increase job-related competence. We strive to match the most qualified caregiver to each of our valued clients and their needs. Our goal at Right at Home St. Charles is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. Our caregivers believe in this goal and we welcome feedback from our clients if they feel we ever fall short of that goal so that we can make improvements immediately. The feedback we receive from all clients is important to us, so we can continue to provide our clients with exemplary care services. Right at Home St. Charles is your trusted care friend serving aging clients in the greater St. Charles vicinity.

Richard99672150 September 30, 2014

My mother is reasonably happy with the services you provide. On the other hand, I pay the bills and your billing system is the worst I have ever encountered. It is extremely and unnecessarily confusing. It is set up for a weekly billing cycle (unrealistic for snail mail). Monthly billing leaves the payer to figure out which invoices to ignore and which to pay.

Patty37 September 29, 2014

My family and I love RAH. The care we have received has been phenomenal. My mom is very comfortable with the caregivers and enjoys having them come. They go out of their way to find fun things for mom to do. It gives us peace of mind to know they are there.

Kath6 September 23, 2014

I have been very pleased with whoever comes from Right at Home. Very friendly

Betsy8 September 21, 2014

Have had them coming for 6 years. First full time, then just nights and now every Friday. Have a great experience with RAH. If I had problems a call is all it has taken to get resolved. Am very pleased and would recommend if the person can stay in their home.

Charles99182050 September 21, 2014

I couldn’t ask for better care for my wife Joyce. She has serious mental problems, but the RAH providers are as kind and competent as could be expected.

Walter11 September 15, 2014

Ashley has done on outstanding job for Sophie.

Jeanne19 September 12, 2014

Our caregiver with RAH is perfect -- Wanda gets five stars. RAH does a good job of working to meet our needs and keeping us informed.

James98790950 September 12, 2014

The ladies seem to really go out of their way to accommodate your every need.

Pavelow March 13, 2014

Professional, caring, honest and flexible. Simply put, these caregivers are tools in God's tool box that allow my parents to enjoy a quality of life in their home that they would otherwise not have. I couldn't be more pleased with their organizational and logistical support on behalf of my family. They are rated # 1 for a good reason!

Magan1 May 29, 2013

I was in need of help with my parents. I called in the evening, was given wonderful information about how a service like this works. I met with a wonderful lady the next morning to fill our paperwork and she had a caregiver at my parents home by noon. Right at Home has helped me in so many ways and my parents really enjoy the caregiver.

scottcochran March 12, 2012

My research of home care and assistance organizations paid off. Right at Home felt like "family" from the very start. So caring, so understanding, and so organized. Hand picked the care givers to match my father's situation and personality. Extremely gentle and caring to my ailing father and was tremendous support to my mother. They always brought us a smile. Went out of their way to adjust times and dates with little notice. In addition, you will not find another home care and assistance organization that is less expensive than Right at Home. We are now moving my father into a permanent Memory Care Facility. Even though we will no longer require Right at Home's services, they remain family to us. Thank you Right at Home for giving us more quality time with my father and allowing him and us to have brighter days.

Joe A March 02, 2012

Great service and very dependable. I would highly recommand Right at Home services to anyone. Keep up the good work. the Ofallon, MO office has always taken care of all my needs. Thanks, Joe Arkabauer

Yvonne1 February 25, 2012

We could not have managed without the great caregivers provided by Right at Home. During Mom's Assisted Living state, caregivers came regularly to give meds, play cards, or just supplement the care she was given or keep Mom company when I could not visit. When Mom progressed to Skilled Care, Right at Home assisted during times when I was out of town or otherwise not available. Again, the kind and caring manner provided by every caregiver from Right at Home was just outstanding. Mom always talked about her "visitors" as if they were wonderful new friends. During Mom's last days, Right at Home again sent aides to be with her overnight so that I could also get some needed rest. One particular aide actually stayed with me during Mom's last hours, comforting, reading and praying over Mom and me.. He just was wonderful! The enthusiasm the aides have for their job reflects the owner/management intense care for their clients and staff. I used the Right at Home services nearly from the year they opened. THANK YOU Right at Home!!!! I am so very grateful!

From Right at Home St. Charles (MO)

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Features of Right at Home St. Charles (MO)