Right at Home St. Charles (MO)

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home St. Charles (MO)

Judy Falette December 22, 2015

I have been pleased with the physical care I have received most especially by Cathy H., but I have found that because I am an easy going client that after a time several of the girls have slouched off on their other duties.

William Griesinger December 19, 2015

Caregivers are very polite and we are very pleased.

Lori Warncke December 19, 2015

The Right at Home Staff in O’Fallon MD is absolutely the best to work with. The staff is always very professional and willing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of the patients and their families.

Kathy S.2 December 18, 2015

When thinking about bringing someone into our home to help our loved ones, one word comes to my mind. That word is TRUST. I trust the Right at Home staff to help the people I care about. From the top management to the caregivers, there is integrity. Right at home caregivers are matched with families for safe, personalized and loving care.

Barbara J Scarborough December 16, 2015

Very good housekeeping very willing to help with household organization. Does well with record keeping. Shows interest in daily routine of meals and BP checking. Sometimes appears that one arm limits some chores.

shelby6 December 11, 2015

Right at home is always very proactive and responsive to my clients. I would highly recommend using them.

Rhonda Johnson November 24, 2015

Right at Home has good service. They are flexible, kind-hearted and resourceful.

Jackie G1 November 12, 2015

RAH is very easy to work with and made a stressful time less so. All of their staff were attentive and willing to answer any questions my mother or I had about her care. They were flexible and worked with the budget I had to stay within. I would recommend them to any friends or family in need of home care services.

Rhonda Woodruff October 31, 2015

Kirsten and Peggy and their devoted staff are always available for me as caregivers. They go above and beyond the individual care they give to my mother. They are a wonderful support system. I feel like they have positive and innovative solutions that arise daily. They give me confidence that they are the best solution for her care.

Natalie11 October 30, 2015

My parents got some help from an agency called Right at Home, and they are very pleased with the person who was very good and did some shopping for them. They were very pleased.

Donald E. October 30, 2015

My caregiver is a good worker. I wouldn’t change her for the world.

Martha K. October 30, 2015

Dawn helps us with housekeeping. She does a good job. I cannot do it without her.

Janet Schaefer October 30, 2015

I was a client of Right at Home. I had a broken leg and needed some help for awhile. Thank you for your care.

Fay Master October 30, 2015

All the girls were very helpful and I enjoyed all of them. Thank you for all the help I received.

Tina Burns October 30, 2015

Right at Home provided exceptional service at a time when we needed it most. They allowed us to keep my father-in-law at home until the end. Our caregiver was outstanding in professionalism and her cheery attitude. We would highly recommend Right at Home to everyone.

Daniel J. Korte October 29, 2015

They’re very easy to work with and very professional. It’s just a great experience with Right at Home. Thank you!

William G. October 29, 2015

Staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. The caregivers are compassionate and well-trained. The care plan is well documented and updated as needed.

Debbie C.1 October 28, 2015

Our experience with Right at Home has always been both professional and reliable. They respond to our requests 24/7 and they do their best to provide my residents with the care and attention that they need. Many times we have called in a crisis situation and they’ve never let me down! Peggy and Kristen are not just owners, they are hands-on, compassionate women and they are truly amazing! This is so evident in the caregivers. Good people attract good people.

Marty S. October 28, 2015

It is a wonderful benefit for our residents to have additional support and caregivers from Right at Home when they need it.

Lisa B.1 October 15, 2015

The Right at Home staff has been an excellent caregiver for my mom in our home. We have felt they have been very trustworthy and safe with the care they have provided for her. I would highly recommend their caregiving services to anyone! Thank you

Kathleen B. October 08, 2015

We have been using Right at Home for almost 4 years.

My sister and I want to express how very grateful we are for the care our "girls" from RAH are giving to our mother. Their training and professionalism is very apparent in all they do. All of the girls are very good about entertaining Mom in the evening with puzzles, games, and T.V. shows that she might like. They are gentle and show true concern for our mother. As they go about their daily interactions with Mom, these girls are kind, thoughtful, creative, and respectful. This is the kind of care we wanted for our mother.

We are truly fortunate to have found your agency.

With sincerest regard,

Kathleen B.

Melodie3 September 23, 2015

I had a dear friend that was in his last stage of lung cancer, and we needed someone to help us care for him through out the nights. Right at Home was recommended by Twin Oaks Estate and Hospice. They new exactly what needed to be done to care for him. I would highly recommend them.

Anonymous110125950 August 22, 2015

The caregivers from Right at Home St. Charles were great. They cleaned my house, took care of me, and helped me get around. They also took me to the doctors.

Debbie Thurman March 31, 2015

I think Right at Home provides what they say they do. They make me feel comfortable right at home in my home. They fit right with the family. All the girls are very protective of my mom. The newest addition, Stephanie is working out great. We really like her.

Kelly Kolander March 31, 2015

I'm a mother of 2 small children & the caregiver for my mom as well. I am exhausted! It is a huge burden off my shoulders to have Right at Home to come in and watch my mom. I come home from a nice day out,all my laundry is done, house is spotless, floors scrubbed and my chores are all caught up. It is a huge blessing. We really appreciate Jessica.

Chris104786050 January 21, 2015

Claudia does excellent assessment and really seems to genuinely care for clients/patients. Deb is an excellent caregiver/ companion, share much in common with my mother. There’s nothing she isn’t willing to help with/do. Her gift of verbal communication is just what my mother needs.

Jay8 October 22, 2014

RAH provides a valuable service, and -- although overall we are happy with the service -- they could improve by being more consistent with their caregivers' routinesince it is especially "essential" with Alzheimer's patients. Providing small groups that are consistent benefits the patients. Too many caregivers resulted in my mother being dropped by an improper lifting technique.

We at Right at Home St. Charles take pride in our caregivers. We prescreen all applicants prior to beginning their employment with us. Once they have met our high standards of care, they receive ongoing training to help increase job-related competence. We strive to match the most qualified caregiver to each of our valued clients and their needs. Our goal at Right at Home St. Charles is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. Our caregivers believe in this goal and we welcome feedback from our clients if they feel we ever fall short of that goal so that we can make improvements immediately. The feedback we receive from all clients is important to us, so we can continue to provide our clients with exemplary care services. Right at Home St. Charles is your trusted care friend serving aging clients in the greater St. Charles vicinity.

Richard99672150 September 30, 2014

My mother is reasonably happy with the services you provide.

On the other hand, I pay the bills and your billing system is the worst I have ever encountered. It is extremely and unnecessarily confusing. It is set up for a weekly billing cycle (unrealistic for snail mail). Monthly billing leaves the payer to figure out which invoices to ignore and which to pay.

Patty37 September 29, 2014

My family and I love RAH. The care we have received has been phenomenal. My mom is very comfortable with the caregivers and enjoys having them come. They go out of their way to find fun things for mom to do. It gives us peace of mind to know they are there.

Kath6 September 23, 2014

I have been very pleased with whoever comes from Right at Home. Very friendly

Betsy8 September 21, 2014

Have had them coming for 6 years. First full time, then just nights and now every Friday. Have a great experience with RAH. If I had problems a call is all it has taken to get resolved. Am very pleased and would recommend if the person can stay in their home.

Charles99182050 September 21, 2014

I couldn’t ask for better care for my wife Joyce. She has serious mental problems, but the RAH providers are as kind and competent as could be expected.

Walter11 September 15, 2014

Ashley has done on outstanding job for Sophie.

Jeanne19 September 12, 2014

Our caregiver with RAH is perfect -- Wanda gets five stars. RAH does a good job of working to meet our needs and keeping us informed.

James98790950 September 12, 2014

The ladies seem to really go out of their way to accommodate your every need.

Pavelow March 13, 2014

Professional, caring, honest and flexible. Simply put, these caregivers are tools in God's tool box that allow my parents to enjoy a quality of life in their home that they would otherwise not have. I couldn't be more pleased with their organizational and logistical support on behalf of my family. They are rated # 1 for a good reason!

Magan1 May 29, 2013

I was in need of help with my parents. I called in the evening, was given wonderful information about how a service like this works. I met with a wonderful lady the next morning to fill our paperwork and she had a caregiver at my parents home by noon. Right at Home has helped me in so many ways and my parents really enjoy the caregiver.

scottcochran March 12, 2012

My research of home care and assistance organizations paid off. Right at Home felt like "family" from the very start. So caring, so understanding, and so organized. Hand picked the care givers to match my father's situation and personality. Extremely gentle and caring to my ailing father and was tremendous support to my mother. They always brought us a smile. Went out of their way to adjust times and dates with little notice. In addition, you will not find another home care and assistance organization that is less expensive than Right at Home. We are now moving my father into a permanent Memory Care Facility. Even though we will no longer require Right at Home's services, they remain family to us. Thank you Right at Home for giving us more quality time with my father and allowing him and us to have brighter days.

Joe A March 02, 2012

Great service and very dependable. I would highly recommand Right at Home services to anyone. Keep up the good work. the Ofallon, MO office has always taken care of all my needs. Thanks,

Joe Arkabauer

Yvonne1 February 25, 2012

We could not have managed without the great caregivers provided by Right at Home. During Mom's Assisted Living state, caregivers came regularly to give meds, play cards, or just supplement the care she was given or keep Mom company when I could not visit. When Mom progressed to Skilled Care, Right at Home assisted during times when I was out of town or otherwise not available. Again, the kind and caring manner provided by every caregiver from Right at Home was just outstanding. Mom always talked about her "visitors" as if they were wonderful new friends. During Mom's last days, Right at Home again sent aides to be with her overnight so that I could also get some needed rest. One particular aide actually stayed with me during Mom's last hours, comforting, reading and praying over Mom and me.. He just was wonderful! The enthusiasm the aides have for their job reflects the owner/management intense care for their clients and staff. I used the Right at Home services nearly from the year they opened. THANK YOU Right at Home!!!! I am so very grateful!

From Right at Home St. Charles (MO)

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Features of Right at Home St. Charles (MO)

Business Address