Home Instead Senior Care - Marin County, CA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Marin County, CA

April 28, 2014

By Lucy Wait

Home Instead found a wonderful aid for me when my husband was ill. Paul had pulmonary fibrosis. Home Instead helped us and stayed with us in the difficult journey of getting the benefits from our Long Term Care Policy. I have nothing for praise for the quality of help we got from Home Instead.

May 17, 2013

By scastellucci

My sister was diagnosed with Pick's Disease and was living with my Mom. She loved to walk but couldn't walk alone as she would not remember how to get home. I called Home Instead to see if they could have someone walk with my sister three times a week. They were very caring with my sister and took her for long walks which she enjoyed very much. She became attached to her care givers. The staff and the owner at Home Instead in Novato, CA are excellent and very compassionate.

April 30, 2013

By M5

Home Instead staffing management approaches each client with a confident calm and matches the right caregivers with the needs of the client. The families face tough decisions and HI really takes placement of their caregivers personally.

September 01, 2011

By Melanie Haiken1

This in-home care agency took on my mother's case, even though she was an extremely challenging patient. They spent a great deal of time understanding our needs as a family and working with us to come up with a plan that worked. They were extremely flexible and understanding. We had to warn them ahead of time that there would be days when she would not let the caregiver inside the house, and indeed that happened and they were very patient. The caregivers were skilled and kind. The service was reasonably priced; it was more expensive than it would have been for us to hire someone independently, but we had the security of agency management and a backup caregiver was available whenever needed.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Marin County, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Marin County, CA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Marin County, CA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details