PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Assured Quality Home Care, LLC

Wanda J_469373 May 12, 2017

Assured Quality Home Care, LLC is professional, the caregivers are well trained, they communicate well, and they match caregivers well. We've been very satisfied with them.

Raymond A April 21, 2017

Assured Quality Home Care, LLC has come out only twice and I've been satisfied. I always do everything myself and I'm getting behind on things and have been overwhelmed with things to do. I've been able to get a lot done these couple of times and it has been a relief for me.

Theodore "Ted" H March 13, 2017

The services provided me with company while I was unable to leave or do anything.

Peter G February 16, 2017

The services from Assured Quality Home Care have taken over personal care responsibilities that I was not capable of handling myself.

About Assured Quality Home Care, LLC

Assured Quality Home Care, LLC is an in-home care provider serving Norwich, CT and the surrounding area. Assured Quality Home Care, LLC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.