CareFinders Total Care Home Care

Reviews of CareFinders Total Care | Home Care

Overview of Ratings

January 24, 2014

By LD2014

Fabian has been with us since day one. She is a very caring and compassionate person. She has engaged with Dad in activities and doesn’t just let him sit in his chair all day. If there aren’t any activities going on she will bring him to the fireplace or sunroom. We now have your new aide working with us as well and she is a caring a compassionate person. You can tell they both care about our Dad. They both are excited about his progress. He gets out of his chair with a little assistance and is able to walk the hall. Our Dad is much calmer and happier. They both keep in touch with me daily. We feel very comfortable leaving him in their hands.

January 08, 2014

By Nancy C.

Sovereign Home Health provided quality service to me from August to October 2013. I would like to personally thank you for always being very responsive to my needs and requests no matter what time of day or night. The caregivers you provided all gave excellent care. i would recommend Sovereign Home Health to anyone who needs care in their home.

January 08, 2014

By Richard P.1

Please let everyone know that Tessie, I and the facility are very happy with our two aides and your agency! Thanks for taking great care of us.

July 09, 2013

By andyroberts

We have been using Sovereign for several months to help our father out with his daily living needs. They are doing a great job and have allowed our father to stay home and live independently. Very good people.

From CareFinders Total Care

Sovereign Home Health of Connecticut provides in-home care that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and other adults. Our clients and their families trust their care to us. Whether part-time companionship services or 24/7 live-in home care, we provide the support and friendship that improves lives and enables independent living at home.

Each client has different care needs. Sovereign Home Health provides a range of services that can be customized to fit the individual client needs.

Your Comfort is Our Priority

We are here to bring joy and comfort to you and your loved ones. For many people, happiness is as simple as being in their home and in control of their lives. Home is where we are most comfortable and able to enjoy every precious moment. We provide a wide range of personal care and companion care services.

Personal Care Services

• Meal preparation
  • Errand services
  • Grocery shopping
  • Grooming
  • Live-in services (where available)
  • 24-hour care
  • Respite care or relief for family

Never Alone

Our 24/7 Never Alone Care ensures that your loved ones have constant companionship. As the family you can only do so much.

Photos of CareFinders Total Care