Right at Home North Suburban Chicago

Overview of Ratings

4.9

March 31, 2014

By Linda88988050

Excellent service and quick response always. Supeb staff. I work with many agencies that provide similar service but Right at Home Deerfield, IL is among the very BEST.

March 31, 2014

By Joanne23

Matt and his staff are very helpful and knowledgable. They always go an extra mile to ensure the safety of their clients. I would recommend Right at Home to all residents at the Senior Living Community and work at or any other for that matter.

February 28, 2014

By Sarah24

Right at Home has always been reliable and has done a wonderful job helping us with supplemental staffing. Everyone from their office staff to the caregivers they provide have been great to deal with.

February 28, 2014

By Cathy41

Matt is very responsible to the customers needs. He follows up promptly and is willing to go above and beyond. He is very good about keeping me updated and changes in resident’s health. He is also very easy to reach and responds promptly. I would highly recommend Right at Home.

February 27, 2014

By Carol86652150

Matt and his team have consistently gone out of their way to provide us with timely assistance despite often short advance notice on our part. They also go out of their way to provide caregivers that are a good fit for the unique needs of our residents. They are open to feedback at all times. A pleasure to work with.

February 26, 2014

Right at Home has been very helpful for my mother who has dementia. We’ve been using them for a year now. She’s currently getting 24-hour care. We initially needed a few hours a week and gradually when my mom needed more care, they were able to increase the staffing. They were easy to work and interact with. They were able to find the right caregiver for my mom. She’s very comfortable with them.

March 20, 2013