Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore

Carol Norton November 08, 2016

I feel that Homewatch Caregivers does a good job of providing service to their clients.

Anonymous587443 November 05, 2016

The one problem we have had is having the same caregiver each week. They seem to have difficulty having people to take care of people like us who use the services 4 hours per week. The last person that we now have is great and we have had him about 4 weeks and hope it continues.

Susan787302 November 01, 2016

Homewatch Caregivers cares about its clients. It works diligently to match client and caregiver based on the client's needs as well as the personalities of both. It wants to be informed of both successes and problems. A problem did occur with one caregiver and it was rectified immediately. My current caregiver is a dream!

William118630 October 28, 2016

24-hour care provided by Homewatch. I have been a client of HWCG for about 6 years and I must say that they have provided me with excellent care.

Anonymous360104 October 27, 2016

Excellent service, caring, and efficient.

S. Katz September 30, 2016

Excellent service from scheduled and financial staff. Provides high quality caregivers.

Fran466008 September 30, 2016

I have had excellent caregivers with me except in where I believe there was language barrier. Sometimes I have found a lack of communication from the office to me when I expected a timely message. Today, a caregiver arrives who was not supposed to be on the job anymore because of no phone call from the office. Very awkward.

Marcy771502 September 29, 2016

Most reliable, honest and very pleasant.

Michael514871 September 29, 2016

Excellent! My caregiver Dabrina R. is of immense help to me. I’ve told her many times how much I appreciate her help with lunch, laundry, taking out the garbage, helping me with shopping etc.

Anonymous606865 September 27, 2016

Very good follow up by agency with auxiliary services.

Caring105273050 April 17, 2015

I had Homewatch CareGivers for a couple of weeks, and then my mother went back in the hospital. They're just starting up again tomorrow. They took care of her very well. They helped get her out of bed, sponge bath, feed her breakfast and lunch, and with toileting. She's very good.

Caring108011650 March 20, 2015

Caregiver Joel was exactly what I needed and was looking for. We are very pleased with his services

Caring101529650 February 09, 2015

We had our in-home care from Homewatch before. We had a couple of caregivers, all of them were very good, and the Homewatch company itself was very helpful. We had 3 or 4 caregivers at that time. One wasn't too good; she showed up on time and all that, but she didn't involve herself much with my husband, but the others were very good. They worked with him, did things for him, and made him active during the day. They helped him with shower, dressing, and mobility because he was a fall risk. We were very satisfied, and when we went back there next summer, we would call them back and use them again.

Caring105313650 January 30, 2015

I am very satisfied with my current caregiver – a lovely person. I also am pleased with the staff response whenever I call, especially with Stacey who always is a huge help and very kind and gracious. She quickly obtains whatever information I request and calls back promptly. Mitch was also a big help when I was just starting. Good people!

Caring102228450 November 26, 2014

They were very helpful - answered all questions in a a timely manner and worked hard to find compatible care. Three of the caregivers were outstanding and became part of our family. One did not follow rules and helped patient to bed instead of calling all. She had a broken hip. I left her alone for 2 1/2 hours. All others did their jobs.

Caring102227250 November 26, 2014

Great. Very helpful in all areas.

rob_lax March 31, 2014

I have been a client for several months and have been very satisfied with the care given by the caregivers assigned to my wife. I appreciate their concern and kindness for her needs. The caregivers and office staff have become like family in just a few months and I am satisfied with choosing Homewatch Caregivers to care for my wife so I can still work and provide for our family.

hannahbeck26 March 13, 2014

My family and I have had the pleasure of working with Homewatch CareGivers for 3 years now. We have always had great service and our caregiver has become part of the family. The caregiver is always prompt and if she ever did need time away from work, she always made sure to communicate with us ahead of time. The office always makes sure to communicate with us about any changes as well. Mitch and the rest of his crew at Homewatch are always willing to help and I appreciate that they are available 24/7!

soccermom60062 April 26, 2012

Last year my mother started getting confused and forgetful. At 85 she was still living on her on, miles away from me and the kids. We were scared and didn't know what to do. My friend referred me to Homewatch Caregivers and I am glad she did. These wonderful people come out to the house, visited with my mother and I and helped come up with a plan to keep her safe and secure in her home. We have been using them for over a year now and mom's caregiver is like part of the family. She helps us with almost everything and mom loves her. These people are the best! I have sent the too a few of my friends and recommend them all the time.

About Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore

Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore is an in-home care provider serving Northbrook, IL and the surrounding area. Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health
  • Range Of Services Extra Transportation Support, Long Term Care Insurance Claims Processing

Types of care