Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore

Contact Now

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore

Susan787302 November 01, 2016

Homewatch Caregivers cares about its clients. It works diligently to match client and caregiver based on the client's needs as well as the personalities of both. It wants to be informed of both successes and problems. A problem did occur with one caregiver and it was rectified immediately. My current caregiver is a dream!

William118630 October 28, 2016

24-hour care provided by Homewatch. I have been a client of HWCG for about 6 years and I must say that they have provided me with excellent care.

Anonymous360104 October 27, 2016

Excellent service, caring, and efficient.

S. Katz September 30, 2016

Excellent service from scheduled and financial staff. Provides high quality caregivers.

Fran466008 September 30, 2016

I have had excellent caregivers with me except in where I believe there was language barrier. Sometimes I have found a lack of communication from the office to me when I expected a timely message. Today, a caregiver arrives who was not supposed to be on the job anymore because of no phone call from the office. Very awkward.

Marcy771502 September 29, 2016

Most reliable, honest and very pleasant.

Michael514871 September 29, 2016

Excellent! My caregiver Dabrina R. is of immense help to me. I’ve told her many times how much I appreciate her help with lunch, laundry, taking out the garbage, helping me with shopping etc.

Anonymous606865 September 27, 2016

Very good follow up by agency with auxiliary services.

Caring105273050 April 17, 2015

I had Homewatch CareGivers for a couple of weeks, and then my mother went back in the hospital. They're just starting up again tomorrow. They took care of her very well. They helped get her out of bed, sponge bath, feed her breakfast and lunch, and with toileting. She's very good.

Caring108011650 March 20, 2015

Caregiver Joel was exactly what I needed and was looking for. We are very pleased with his services

Caring101529650 February 09, 2015

We had our in-home care from Homewatch before. We had a couple of caregivers, all of them were very good, and the Homewatch company itself was very helpful. We had 3 or 4 caregivers at that time. One wasn't too good; she showed up on time and all that, but she didn't involve herself much with my husband, but the others were very good. They worked with him, did things for him, and made him active during the day. They helped him with shower, dressing, and mobility because he was a fall risk. We were very satisfied, and when we went back there next summer, we would call them back and use them again.

Caring105313650 January 30, 2015

I am very satisfied with my current caregiver – a lovely person. I also am pleased with the staff response whenever I call, especially with Stacey who always is a huge help and very kind and gracious. She quickly obtains whatever information I request and calls back promptly. Mitch was also a big help when I was just starting. Good people!

Caring102228450 November 26, 2014

They were very helpful - answered all questions in a a timely manner and worked hard to find compatible care. Three of the caregivers were outstanding and became part of our family. One did not follow rules and helped patient to bed instead of calling all. She had a broken hip. I left her alone for 2 1/2 hours. All others did their jobs.

Caring102227250 November 26, 2014

Great. Very helpful in all areas.

rob_lax March 31, 2014

I have been a client for several months and have been very satisfied with the care given by the caregivers assigned to my wife. I appreciate their concern and kindness for her needs. The caregivers and office staff have become like family in just a few months and I am satisfied with choosing Homewatch Caregivers to care for my wife so I can still work and provide for our family.

hannahbeck26 March 13, 2014

My family and I have had the pleasure of working with Homewatch CareGivers for 3 years now. We have always had great service and our caregiver has become part of the family. The caregiver is always prompt and if she ever did need time away from work, she always made sure to communicate with us ahead of time. The office always makes sure to communicate with us about any changes as well.

Mitch and the rest of his crew at Homewatch are always willing to help and I appreciate that they are available 24/7!

soccermom60062 April 26, 2012

Last year my mother started getting confused and forgetful. At 85 she was still living on her on, miles away from me and the kids. We were scared and didn't know what to do. My friend referred me to Homewatch Caregivers and I am glad she did. These wonderful people come out to the house, visited with my mother and I and helped come up with a plan to keep her safe and secure in her home. We have been using them for over a year now and mom's caregiver is like part of the family. She helps us with almost everything and mom loves her.

These people are the best! I have sent the too a few of my friends and recommend them all the time.

From Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore

Trusted Home Care Agency serving Chicago and the Northern Suburbs

Our trusted home care agency provides home health care services ranging from 24/7 live-in home care to 1-hour of senior care companionship. Superior home care is important when you or a loved one are struggling with daily activities because of an illness, a medical procedure, or simply age. Do you need home health care help, but are concerned about having a stranger in your home? How can you find someone you can trust who can confidently provide the help you need? With a hand-picked team of caregivers dedicated to helping others, Homewatch CareGivers offers dependable home health care tailored to each individual’s needs.

Your Trusted Source for Exceptional Home Care for Your Loved Ones

Homewatch CareGivers understands your desire to maintain independence and your need to feel confident while staying in your own home. With more than 30-years of caregiving experience, our caring home care support team is ready to ensure your continued safety and security at home.

Comprehensive Home Care Services – Long Term or Short Term

You have many options available to you when searching for a local home care provider. Whether you are searching for personal care services, require assistance with physical therapy, or in need of skilled nursing care, Homewatch will work with you to determine which type of home care is the most beneficial for you.

Homewatch CareGivers offers companions and caregivers, home health aides, certified nursing assistants (CNA), licensed practical nurses (LPN), and registered nurses (RN).

Don’t Wait – Call 847-480-5700 to schedule a Home Care Needs Assessment Today!

In addition to our compassionate team of caregivers, Homewatch services can assist in obtaining durable medical equipment such as a walker, wheelchair, or Hoyer lift if needed.

An Accessible Home Care Agency

You can reach Homewatch CareGivers 24-hours per day at 847-480-5700 to learn about our full spectrum of support services and affordable senior home care options.

A Recognized Senior Care Leader in Chicago and the Northern Suburbs

The Homewatch CareGivers company was established in 1980, and boasts more than a 30-year track record of success. In 2014, we recorded more than 6 million hours of service.

We pride ourselves on maintaining close ties to our clients and the community. By keeping a local focus, Homewatch CareGivers provides home health services with a caring and personalized approach that makes us stand out from other elder care providers.

Homewatch Caregivers – Your Trusted Source for In-Home Health Care Services

Homewatch CareGivers offers in-home health care services throughout Chicago and the North Shore suburbs including both Cook County and Lake County.

As part of the Homewatch CareGivers nationwide family, we are backed with the resources of one of America’s largest and most trusted home care service organizations.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Chicago Land and The Northshore

Rates

• Rate for overnight care: $23/hour
  • Rate for hourly care: $24/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $12/hour

• Licenses: Home Services Agency License # 3000586

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care
  • Physical therapy
  • Range of services extra: Transportation Support, Long Term Care Insurance Claims Processing

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Automated Check Handling, Electronic Payment Processing

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address