Home Instead Senior Care - North Ridgeville, OH

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - North Ridgeville, OH

Kathy86653150 February 28, 2014

I always recommend Home Instead because of their quick response time, customer service and attentive caregivers.

Keeping Mom Happy February 20, 2014

Thanks to Home Instead my Mother is able to stay in her home.With our busy work schedules it is nice to know that she has someone checking on her. Although I talk to her daily , it is nice knowing someone is there checking on her. They help with making sure her daily needs are meet. If she needs medication or to go to the store they are their to help assist. They have been great . It eases my mind to know she is happy and able to stay in her home. Without the extra care this would not be an option. They are more than just a company they are now our extended family.

caring256 June 07, 2012

My son has been diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. They were all wonderful and I was so touched by their care and concern. It was really good. My son is just getting worse everyday. He has ALS and they said they couldn't help me because it's beyond what they do but they were still caring. It's really a good experience with this provider. I do appreciate everything especially the comfort. They were all very nice people and compassionate.

From Home Instead Senior Care - North Ridgeville, OH

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - North Ridgeville, OH

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address