Home Care of Myrtle Beach

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Care of Myrtle Beach

Caring_2647276 August 15, 2016

I am eager to write this post and share my experience, as it is very difficult to find good, reliable, honest help. It is time consuming with uncertainty when researching where to go to get the help for parents when the family lives out of town. Yvette was referred to us by a hospital staff member. She said she had observed care above and beyond what other people in Yvette’s position were doing while working with the elderly. Yvette proved to be just as her recommendation was given. She is the most conscientious, diligent, and caring hard worker. She is attentive to detail and follows through on fine points to get the job completed. Since she has years of experience doing this type of work, she was always recommending things that needed to be done and how she could help. She gave her services to help my mother move from one facility in one town to another in town nearby. The family is out of state, so Yvette operated as if she were a family member. Always sensitive to my mother’s needs and knowing what the goals were to get her situated with the least amount of disruption to her daily living routine. There were trips to find the new facility, doctor appointments, papers to be filled out, trips to Walmart for supplies to set up the facility, along many other details. I highly recommend Yvette to assist a family with taking care of their parents or any loved one. She is truly a wonderful person and priceless to those who need her services.

Hi Joann, Thank you so much for this review. It made me feel appreciated. I have to say helping your mother move into Hope Arbor was enjoyable. She is such a pleasure and I am so delighted that she is happy there. If it was not for Grand Strand Hospital we would have never met. We try hard to service the community as if they were our family and I am glad you felt that way. The best part was Facetiming with your mother. She got such a thrill out of that. I am always here if she needs additional home care. Fondly, Yvette

Liz Max August 08, 2016

My family is very pleased with Home Care of Myrtle Beach. We tried to do some searching for our parents online and contacted numerous companies. Our father was in Grand Strand Hospital and our mother was home alone. I live in Florida so it makes the task difficult. The hospital and Horry Cty Dept of aging referred us to them. After reading the reviews we called them and the owner answered the phone. That was the first indication that we had the right company. After the owners, Yvette and Frank, met with my parents we knew we should hire them. It' has been 3 months and their caregivers are pleasant and always on time. I purposely waited to write this review because I wanted to make sure they weren't like the other home care companies we had for my in laws in Florida. We have had experienced horrific caregivers in the past but this company seems to be way above the rest. They truly care..

Thank you for posting such a lovely review. We appreciate the time it takes for you to write it. Your parents are a delight and we love caring for them. We are glad your family is satisfied with our caregivers. I know you had a few bad experiences in the past with our competitors.

Karen120748450 February 29, 2016

We signed a contract with Home care of Myrtle Beach, it’s been working out really well, and the caregivers are good. Mom’s actually getting better, they come in twice a week, so it’s all good. They help her take a shower, do a little bit of laundry, and make her meals.

Thank you Karen for the wonderful review. We appreciate the time it takes for you to write one. Your mother is a delight and the caregivers adore her. I know that you initially sent an inquiry to Caring.com when you were interviewing companies so this review means the world to us. It is great that Caring.com can connect us with clients like your mother. If you know of anyone looking in Horry & Georgetown Counties please send our information to them. We love referrals and we love our neighbors! See you soon :) Regards, Yvette

Gandm December 23, 2015

I am extremely pleased with this company. The owners are hands on. I was in a auto accident a month ago and after I had surgery on my fractured leg Grand Strand hospital referred Home Care of Myrtle Beach. I wish I had this company for my parents years ago when I needed home care for them. They came to my home a Sunday to initially meet me. They were able to customize my visits to my needs and when I needed to go to the doctor. They also walked my dog. 5 plus stars for them.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are extremely honored that you selected us for your care. I is so nice to know we are appreciated. Our Caregivers always try to go above our clients expectations. Happy Holidays.

Lisa_l November 02, 2015

I initially contacted Home Care of Myrtle Beach to assist my mother with my father that suffered from dementia and arthritis. My mother needed a caregiver to come over a couple of days a week so she could take care of personal appointments. Then my mother had knee surgery that didn't go well and we immediately requested an increase of days and hours so both my parents had Caregivers and they were able to handle the increase and give my brother and myself peace of mind. The owners are hands on and are always in contact with me. I highly recommend them.

linnymus October 30, 2015

Yvette V. and Frank W. provide a much needed service. Having utilized their service for one of my loved ones, it provided the comfort for my Aunt to be able to stay in her home, and loved ones the peace of mind knowing she was being cared for. They were always accessible 24/7! I would highly recommend Home Care of Myrtle Beach!

Debbie Mc October 28, 2015

I used this Home Care of Myrtle Beach for my mother and they provided excellent service. At that time, I told them if I ever needed help again, they would be the first I called. Sure enough, it was me who needed some assistance after a hospital stay and sure enough, they once again provided fantastic service. I highly recommend Home Care of Myrtle Beach!

sgorman October 28, 2015

I was very pleased with the care that was given to my father after he had a bad fall. They were very reliable and even when the weather was horrific the owners came themselves as the caregiver could not make it. I would definitely hire them again when and if needed.

Lori A October 28, 2015

Angels on Earth!! I contacted this company to assist me with a family member who needs some assistance but is not ready to move to a full care facility. I live quite a distance away and needed to know I can trust and depend on the service I brought in. I received a return call promptly from the owner who listened to my needs, arranged a mutual time to meet and go over the services I was in need of and meet my elderly & challenging mother. The employees are just as curteous, professional and knowledgeable. I can go about my day knowing mom is in wonderful hands. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone in need of their many services! - Lori A

From Home Care of Myrtle Beach

Affordable In-Home Care In Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas

Home Care Of Myrtle is independently owned and operated.We are not a franchise and do not rely on management companies. Every decision we make and every action we take is centered around exceeding our clients' expectations. Our support staff is well trained and carefully screened so the highest quality of service can be provided.

Our Services Include

• Laundry
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Errands /Transportation
  • Pet Walking
  • Our staff can even help care for your pet. When was the last time your dog had a nice long walk?

We provide service throughout Horry and Georgetown Counties Including Little River, Conway, North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, Murrells Inlet, Pawley's Island,Socastee Garden City and Georgetown.

The Company you can count on when only the best will do.

Features of Home Care of Myrtle Beach

• Spanish

Rates

• Rate for overnight care: $16/hour
  • Rate for hourly care: $18/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $16/hour

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

Types of care

• Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address