Home Care of Myrtle Beach

Reviews of Home Care of Myrtle Beach

Overview of Ratings

December 03, 2016

By erlapoint

We needed temporary caregivers for our Mom in our home. Interviewed and checked reviews on a number of agencies, Home Care of Myrtle Beach came out on top. The caregivers provided were mature, on time and compassionate. It is a great comfort while we are at work to know our Mom has great caregivers. We intend to use Home Care of Myrtle Beach again in the near future. Thank you Yvette and Frank.
Thank you very much for the beautiful review. It means a lot to us especially since you know the business. Your mother was such a wonderful person to care for. I look forward to hearing from you soon to care for your mother again. She is a very lucky lady to have such wonderful & caring daughters.

September 09, 2016

By Jojolanta

Other

The owners requested that I write a review. I immediately told them gladly. My mother has used them for the past year and we couldn't be happier with the care she has received. Being able to contact th owners 7 days a week is a luxury you don't come across anymore. 5 stars for sure.
Thank you Jo for providing such a lovely review. We really appreciate it more than you know. Our future clients appreciate it so they can read our reviews.

August 29, 2016

By Mikethefish

Other

We were referred to this company by another one of their patients.. They were very understanding to our mothers needs. They also gave us extremely important information regarding my mothers benefits from the VA. We were not aware that my mother was entitled to Home Care since my father was a veteran. Home Care of Myrtle Beach is a provider for the VA and it made the processes getting home care for my mother simple and easy. Their Caregivers are great too.
Thank you Mike. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We are so glad you contacted us to care for your mother. It was wonderful that you were able to contact the Veterans Administration to approve her for home care.

August 19, 2016

By Judy linehan

When we first moved into the area my mother (98) still living with us had broken her other hip so we needed some help taking care of her. home care if Myrtle Beach offered flexible schedules so we could plan our weeks activities knowing there would be someone at home when wcliente couldn't be there. The care was terrific and the house work the provider did was a surprise bonus. They helped us through a very difficult time while we were in process of moving. thank you Yvette, Frank and Vickie. Judy Linehan Little River
Hi Judy, We are so happy that you thought so highly of the care your mother received. Your mother was such a pleasure to work for. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it and our future clients appreciate it even more.So many people search for companies with reviews on line just as you did when you found us.

August 17, 2016

By Paul Gar

I contacted Home Care of Myrtle Beach after we experienced some Caregivers that came to care for my father and did nothing but play on their cell phone, talk on their phone and sit around all day. The Caregivers that are employed at Home Care of Myrtle Beach are totally the opposite. I know because I have a camera in my fathers home. Best thing I ever did. . I can tell you first hand that the caregivers are on time and are busy caring for my father during the entire stay. Plus the owners are in touch with me and stop by to see my father. If you need home care call this company first and don't waste your time and aggravation with any other company in Myrtle Beach.
Thank you Paul. What a great review and as always you get right to the point. LOL We are so glad you contacted us to care for your father. We appreciate the fact that the the family is so proactive. Personally I wish everyone had cameras in their parents home. As you know it is not that expensive and along with the Facetime you get to see your father and he enjoys the interaction. We are delighted that we have had the opportunity to care for your father and you now know Frank & I truly care about our clients. Talk to you soon :)

August 15, 2016

By Caring_2647276

I am eager to write this post and share my experience, as it is very difficult to find good, reliable, honest help. It is time consuming with uncertainty when researching where to go to get the help for parents when the family lives out of town. Yvette was referred to us by a hospital staff member. She said she had observed care above and beyond what other people in Yvette’s position were doing while working with the elderly. Yvette proved to be just as her recommendation was given. She is the most conscientious, diligent, and caring hard worker. She is attentive to detail and follows through on fine points to get the job completed. Since she has years of experience doing this type of work, she was always recommending things that needed to be done and how she could help. She gave her services to help my mother move from one facility in one town to another in town nearby. The family is out of state, so Yvette operated as if she were a family member. Always sensitive to my mother’s needs and knowing what the goals were to get her situated with the least amount of disruption to her daily living routine. There were trips to find the new facility, doctor appointments, papers to be filled out, trips to Walmart for supplies to set up the facility, along many other details. I highly recommend Yvette to assist a family with taking care of their parents or any loved one. She is truly a wonderful person and priceless to those who need her services.
Hi Joann, Thank you so much for this review. It made me feel appreciated. I have to say helping your mother move into Hope Arbor was enjoyable. She is such a pleasure and I am so delighted that she is happy there. If it was not for Grand Strand Hospital we would have never met. We try hard to service the community as if they were our family and I am glad you felt that way. The best part was Facetiming with your mother. She got such a thrill out of that. I am always here if she needs additional home care. Fondly, Yvette

August 08, 2016

By Liz Max

My family is very pleased with Home Care of Myrtle Beach. We tried to do some searching for our parents online and contacted numerous companies. Our father was in Grand Strand Hospital and our mother was home alone. I live in Florida so it makes the task difficult. The hospital and Horry Cty Dept of aging referred us to them. After reading the reviews we called them and the owner answered the phone. That was the first indication that we had the right company. After the owners, Yvette and Frank, met with my parents we knew we should hire them. It' has been 3 months and their caregivers are pleasant and always on time. I purposely waited to write this review because I wanted to make sure they weren't like the other home care companies we had for my in laws in Florida. We have had experienced horrific caregivers in the past but this company seems to be way above the rest. They truly care..
Thank you for posting such a lovely review. We appreciate the time it takes for you to write it. Your parents are a delight and we love caring for them. We are glad your family is satisfied with our caregivers. I know you had a few bad experiences in the past with our competitors.

February 29, 2016

By Karen120748450

We signed a contract with Home care of Myrtle Beach, it’s been working out really well, and the caregivers are good. Mom’s actually getting better, they come in twice a week, so it’s all good. They help her take a shower, do a little bit of laundry, and make her meals.

Thank you Karen for the wonderful review. We appreciate the time it takes for you to write one. Your mother is a delight and the caregivers adore her. I know that you initially sent an inquiry to Caring.com when you were interviewing companies so this review means the world to us. It is great that Caring.com can connect us with clients like your mother. If you know of anyone looking in Horry & Georgetown Counties please send our information to them. We love referrals and we love our neighbors! See you soon :) Regards, Yvette

December 23, 2015

By Gandm

I am extremely pleased with this company. The owners are hands on. I was in a auto accident a month ago and after I had surgery on my fractured leg Grand Strand hospital referred Home Care of Myrtle Beach. I wish I had this company for my parents years ago when I needed home care for them. They came to my home a Sunday to initially meet me. They were able to customize my visits to my needs and when I needed to go to the doctor. They also walked my dog. 5 plus stars for them.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are extremely honored that you selected us for your care. I is so nice to know we are appreciated. Our Caregivers always try to go above our clients expectations. Happy Holidays.

November 02, 2015

By Lisa_l

I initially contacted Home Care of Myrtle Beach to assist my mother with my father that suffered from dementia and arthritis. My mother needed a caregiver to come over a couple of days a week so she could take care of personal appointments. Then my mother had knee surgery that didn't go well and we immediately requested an increase of days and hours so both my parents had Caregivers and they were able to handle the increase and give my brother and myself peace of mind. The owners are hands on and are always in contact with me. I highly recommend them.

October 30, 2015

By linnymus

Yvette V. and Frank W. provide a much needed service. Having utilized their service for one of my loved ones, it provided the comfort for my Aunt to be able to stay in her home, and loved ones the peace of mind knowing she was being cared for. They were always accessible 24/7! I would highly recommend Home Care of Myrtle Beach!

By Debbie Mc

I used this Home Care of Myrtle Beach for my mother and they provided excellent service. At that time, I told them if I ever needed help again, they would be the first I called. Sure enough, it was me who needed some assistance after a hospital stay and sure enough, they once again provided fantastic service. I highly recommend Home Care of Myrtle Beach!

By sgorman

I was very pleased with the care that was given to my father after he had a bad fall. They were very reliable and even when the weather was horrific the owners came themselves as the caregiver could not make it. I would definitely hire them again when and if needed.

By Lori A

Angels on Earth!! I contacted this company to assist me with a family member who needs some assistance but is not ready to move to a full care facility. I live quite a distance away and needed to know I can trust and depend on the service I brought in. I received a return call promptly from the owner who listened to my needs, arranged a mutual time to meet and go over the services I was in need of and meet my elderly & challenging mother. The employees are just as curteous, professional and knowledgeable. I can go about my day knowing mom is in wonderful hands. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone in need of their many services! - Lori A

From Home Care of Myrtle Beach

Affordable In-Home Care In Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas

Home Care Of Myrtle is independently owned and operated.We are not a franchise and do not rely on management companies. Every decision we make and every action we take is centered around exceeding our clients' expectations. Our support staff is well trained and carefully screened so the highest quality of service can be provided.

Our Services Include

• Laundry
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Errands /Transportation
  • Pet Walking
  • Our staff can even help care for your pet. When was the last time your dog had a nice long walk?

We provide service throughout Horry and Georgetown Counties Including Little River, Conway, North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, Murrells Inlet, Pawley's Island,Socastee Garden City and Georgetown.

The Company you can count on when only the best will do.

Photos of Home Care of Myrtle Beach