Home Instead Senior Care - North Dartmouth, MA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - North Dartmouth, MA

Anonymous112831250 September 30, 2015

I have been using Home Instead for a couple of years now. I am very comfortable with my caregiver. She comes to clean once a week. She is very friendly.

Margaret108571850 March 31, 2015

As a client responsible for providing care for members of a residence, I am grateful I called on Home Instead. Since 2011 Home Instead has worked with us as much and as little as we needed to provide the best match for our members. Being able to keep the members of our residence safe and well cared for in their own home has been a blessing. Sincerely, Margaret

Carol C December 31, 2014

Home Instead, located in Dartmouth MA, is an excellent service that provides in-home care for my father. He is 94, lives alone and is very independent. The Care Providers from Home Instead allow him to remain independent while helping with daily chores. They are very flexible and work out a schedule that meets your needs as well as responding promptly when needed at the last minute. They truly care and do a wonderful job.

Irving1 May 13, 2014

The caregivers are marvelous and they really care about seeing you succeed. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them. And, it's all done with a smile!

Caroline9 March 31, 2014

Please extend our family's gratitude to Eileen, Angel and the staff- very special thanks to the three wonderful and caring women, Barbara, Sandra and Sandy. They were exceptional. You all deserve five stars.

From Home Instead Senior Care - North Dartmouth, MA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - North Dartmouth, MA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address