Home Instead Senior Care - North Dartmouth, MA

Overview of Ratings

4.9

March 14, 2017

By compasion

Home Instead has been a lifesaver. At the beginning it was morning care at our parents home for 6 months. They were always dependable and caring. This was such a change for our parents. They were reluctant to have strangers in there home. Everyone had a way of comforting them and helping them except the help .Home Instead has a way of matching the right staff with the clients. Our parents decided to move to assisted living because there home was getting older and needed repairs. Home Instead continued hours with them for extra help. (Showers, etc.) We have also hired Home Instead for my husbands parents who plan on remaining in there home but need 24 hr, care. Again the staff is so helpful, caring, and has allowed them to remain in there home with safety. Safety has been such a concern as our parents have aged. This company has well trained staff in all areas of health care. We are 2 very large families and all agree that Home Instead is the company to hire.

November 13, 2016

By Anne433207

When my mother required 24-hour personal care, I had so many concerns and uncertainties. We knew our lives were all going to change. One thing I did not anticipate was how much we would come to care for the care providers -- they are like members of our family now. Each one is not only exceptionally kind, gentle, thorough, helpful and professional, but very good company. We look forward to seeing them every day for the care they give my mother and the reassurance and support they give our family.

November 13, 2016

By Satisfied client324816

All staff is very friendly and accommodating. I often schedule last minute and they have always found a caregiver for me. The caregivers , and because of the schedule I need them, are varied and always been very good and pleasant. They often do more than requested.. I recommend this agency to everyone.

October 13, 2016

By Elaine136304

I had Home Instead Senior Care clean out closets, dust, and do dishes. They managed scheduling very well.

September 23, 2016

By Daughter of 95 year old woman

Home Instead was a wonderful resource to our family in the care of our mom. They provided companionship and drove Mom to church each Sunday. They also communicated with us when they found changes in Mom that they thought we should know about. When we needed short term 24/7 care they worked with us to provide it.

November 30, 2015

By Mary Bunce

The staff at Home Instead is professional, caring, understands the help needed and responds accordingly. They’re on time and willing to help with whatever is needed. They’re also friendly and smiling. I would recommend them to my friends and family. I could not have managed my recovery without their help.

September 30, 2015

I have been using Home Instead for a couple of years now. I am very comfortable with my caregiver. She comes to clean once a week. She is very friendly.

March 31, 2015

By Margaret108571850

As a client responsible for providing care for members of a residence, I am grateful I called on Home Instead. Since 2011 Home Instead has worked with us as much and as little as we needed to provide the best match for our members. Being able to keep the members of our residence safe and well cared for in their own home has been a blessing. Sincerely, Margaret

December 31, 2014

By Carol C

Home Instead, located in Dartmouth MA, is an excellent service that provides in-home care for my father. He is 94, lives alone and is very independent. The Care Providers from Home Instead allow him to remain independent while helping with daily chores. They are very flexible and work out a schedule that meets your needs as well as responding promptly when needed at the last minute. They truly care and do a wonderful job.

May 13, 2014

By Irving1

The caregivers are marvelous and they really care about seeing you succeed. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them. And, it's all done with a smile!

March 31, 2014

By Caroline9

Please extend our family's gratitude to Eileen, Angel and the staff- very special thanks to the three wonderful and caring women, Barbara, Sandra and Sandy. They were exceptional. You all deserve five stars.

From Home Instead Senior Care - North Dartmouth, MA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - North Dartmouth, MA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - North Dartmouth, MA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details