Right at Home Central Savannah River Area

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Central Savannah River Area

D. Johnson March 27, 2013

Great people. Very professional and caring Kathy Crist in very organized and professional.

Patricia12 March 27, 2013

Kathy and Celeste represent their business with integrity and consideration towards their clients. Through their business my family has been able to keep both of my elderly parents semi-independent in their home in North Augusta. Their employees have helped my parents with their professional expertise in caring, honest manner. Many thanks to them.

Janice5 March 22, 2013

Lisa is a Godsend. She is kind, caring and has the patience of a saint. She takes my mother to the doctor's appointments and acts as an interpreter as my mother is deaf. If my mom isn't feeling well she goes for groceries. In other words, Lisa is wonderful. I can relax and feel confident that I can go about my own doctor's appointments. She's really great. She calls me all the time to check in.

From Right at Home Central Savannah River Area

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995. Kathy Crist, owner and operator of Right at Home of the CSRA, was first introduced to the need for senior in-home services as a senior care representative for an area retirement community. From this experience, Kathy has first-hand knowledge of the struggles and fears of seniors leaving their homes. Today Kathy appreciates hearing life experiences of seniors and has realized they have a lot to share, if we take the time to listen.

Right at Home provides trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.

Right at Home's services are flexible for your needs. They can provide care for as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Their caregivers are tested and professionally trained through their exclusive Right at Home CERT Program (Caregiver Education Recognition & Training Program).

Right at Home will develop a personalized plan of care for each client, delivered wherever our client calls home:

• Private Residence
  • An Independent Senior Living Community
  • An Assisted Living or Group Home
  • A Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home)
  • A hospital, acute care, rehabilitation, or hospice facility
Right at Home is available and will respond 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For a free in-home consultation, you may call toll free at 877-227-3029.

Features of Right at Home Central Savannah River Area