Aging Wisely with Heartfelt Hands

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
97365

Reviews of Aging Wisely with Heartfelt Hands

August 11, 2016

By Caring_2644120

My husband is disabled and we have received excellent assistance from Aging wisely. Recently, we have needed an increase in services and I just sent this note to Michelle who schedules the caregivers: Hi, Michelle - I just looked at next week's schedule that you sent and it looks great. All the scheduling for all your clients must be a huge task and you do it so efficiently - thank you so much! Maxine

August 25, 2011

By greentealover

Kath S. is one of the most compassionate and understanding individuals I have every been in contact with. It is truly a privilege to know her. She is extremely resourceful and ALWAYS goes out of her way to provide a superior quality of life for her clients and their families. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for quality care for themselves or loved ones.

From Aging Wisely with Heartfelt Hands

Aging Wisely with Heartfelt Hands has been a licensed, bonded in-home care agency since 2004. We provide housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping, pet care, transportation to MD appointments and therapies, assistance with bathing, dressing, medications, and end-of-life care, home safety evaluations by an RN - whatever is needed to keep seniors safe and independent in their own homes. We also provide impartial guidance with placement options if home is not an option and help with travel to see family members. Please ask your local MD for references.

Features of Aging Wisely with Heartfelt Hands