Optimal Senior Care Solutions

Contact Now

Reviews of Optimal Senior Care Solutions

Mary Pat A January 15, 2015

I was very pleased with the care I received. I had two different caretakers and both saw professionally to my needs.

Alice Garland December 19, 2014

We found Optimal Senior Care very professional to deal with. Dan brought the caregiver to meet my mom before she was to start work so that we knew they would be a good match. The caregiver was experienced and very sweet. My mom enjoyed her very much. I would definitely use them again if need be. They were where they said they would be when they promised and provided top care and expertise.

Bell3 September 29, 2014

We are very pleased with our experience with health in our home from Optimal Senior Care. Our girl helps us with our cooking. She is superior. She has fabulous ideas and suggestions. We love her cooking and we couldn’t get along without her.

LW2014 August 07, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dan and the team at Optimal Senior Care Solutions (OSCS). First and foremost, they are truly and honestly caring people. Prior to hiring OSCS, Dan came to meet my parents, explain what they do, and gave us a great deal of helpful information. It was obvious to me that OSCS wanted what was best for my parents, even if it required us to select another provider (with different skills sets) to meet their needs. (If this isn't the true definition of selflessness, I'm not sure what is.) Having said all that, it soon became clear that the abilities of OSCS nicely matched up with our needs -- and we hired OSCS for an extended period. It was money well spent and my parents were treated like family. That isn't just some cliché... the team honestly treated my parents as if they were family (which included being firm [but polite] when, for example, my father refused to use his doctor prescribed walker). I'm certain their expert skills not only helped my parents get better, but prevented them from falling and hurting themselves. And while my parents are doing better (and currently do not require the help of OSCS) Dan has reached out to me by phone and e-mail to see how they're doing -- as well as provided me with various advice and information as it relates to how I might best help my parents with certain issues as they age.

Agnes4 June 30, 2014

They provided a very good service. The girls were very efficient. I had nothing to complain about.

Sue39 March 18, 2014

I just want to thank you so much for being such a help to my Mom and sister! I talked to Mom after Jennifer left today and she was happy and said she really likes Jennifer - they got along really well! They didn't go anywhere, but they talked for a little while and Jennifer helped take her trash out and walk Rico. Jennifer helped Mom with planting some plants and herbs and had a lot of questions about the herbs which Mom loved answering. I said I think she could learn a lot from you and she said yes... Jennifer didn't know what to do with dill and Mom told her it's great on Salmon and Jennifer said she loves Salmon. Mom mentioned getting some Salmon so Jennifer could taste it and I suggested she do a light late lunch and she sounded excited about that. And said she would invite her friend, who thinks Mom makes the best Salmon, to join them. I think they might be good for each other!

Mom did say she wasn't sure what she could have Jennifer do tomorrow and I asked about house cleaning because Jennifer said she loved to clean and Mom said the house is in good shape right now, so I suggested laundry and she said she might have some of that. She said they might go grocery shopping but she wasn't sure what else. Maybe it's good for them to talk and get more acquainted for a little while.

Anyway, I'm so happy to hear her happy about this! And Lin will be too. What a relief! Mom also said that she really likes you too - thank you for everything! I'm so glad Betty gave me your number and I hope we haven't been too time-consuming for you. I can see why you and your company have such a great reputation and are among the best of the best.

A lot of gratitude from me and Lin!! You will get great recommendations from my family!

From Optimal Senior Care Solutions

Welcome to Optimal SeniorCare Solutions

“Care and Support for Independent Living”

Optimal Senior Care Solutions is the premier non-medical home care agency in the South Orange County area, providing a wide range of in-home care services. Family owned and operated, Optimal Senior Care Solutions is a member of The Senior’s Choice, the nation’s largest network of independent private duty companies, and is passionate about serving seniors and those in need throughout the South Orange County area.

Our mission is simple, “To care for your loved ones as we would our own”. Ensuring a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families by providing dependable and affordable care.

Optimal Senior Care Solutions is the perfect solution for seniors and others in need who aren’t ready to leave their home for an institutional setting, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home. Our personalized services are available 7 days a week and can range from a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.

Optimal Senior Care Solutions provides service in private homes, assisted living communities, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and rehabilitation centers. Our highly-qualified and trained caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities, such as:

Personal Care

• Organize closets
  • Change the linen
  • Light laundry
  • Light ironing

We are here to help! You can reach out to us at any time without ANY pressure to commit to our services. Simply call us or e-mail us so that we can learn more about your unique situation and share how our caregivers can improve the quality of your life!

We offer a specialized service for clients and families struggling with Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Lewy Body Dementia and other dementia conditions called SeniorCare Plus .

This includes:

• Monitoring nutritional intake
  • Meal preparation for swallowing difficulties
  • Physical therapy & exercise supervision
  • Home safety & fall prevention
  • Gait supervision to prevent falls
  • Monitoring activities for safety
  • Social activity to mitigate depression
  • Information and diease specific resources
  • Referrals to therapists and service providers

It is our goal to be advocates of any therapy that may make the day easier for the client, their caregiver and their family .

Features of Optimal Senior Care Solutions

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care