Visiting Angels of Newburyport

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Newburyport

Kathleen B February 02, 2017

We would tell others that Visiting Angels has been good so far.

John & February 02, 2017

I would tell people that Visiting Angels listens to our requirements, meets our needs, and the people sent have done well with the work.

Concerned Professional August 31, 2011

I used to use Visiting Angels for my clients but stopped after I ran into a few problems with them. But they do have a few things in their favor. For starters, their rates are reasonable for both hourly and live-ins (in addition to an active live-in program, they offer escorts to physician visits, elder companions, and PCAs) . And their communication was always excellent. They always kept me in the loop with scheduling and problems solving. Also, the owner is accessible.

On the negative side, the staff isn't as well trained or oriented to client needs as I would hope them to be. I always had the sense that they'd grab a case and then chase their tail trying to fit the right person to the job.

I was also disappointed by the way they handled a particular case involving one of my clients who struck his wife. It was very uncharacteristic of him , and he told his wife's caregiver about it"”but instead of involving me, they called protective services right away. It was a mess and didn't have to be.

About Visiting Angels of Newburyport

Visiting Angels of Newburyport is an in-home care provider serving Newburyport, MA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Newburyport offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.