Visiting Angels of Newburyport

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Newburyport

Diane B_492670 July 07, 2017

Visiting Angels has good communication and the people that they hire have been very good and reliable. They resolve any questions that I have. The services from Visiting Angels give me peace of mind that someone is there with her and checking in on her daily. The services provide companionship.

Mike G_492669 July 07, 2017

Visiting Angels caregivers feel like part of the family. It is really helpful that the caregivers from Visiting Angels provide companionship to my father.

Richard S_491764 July 05, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels does a lot of different tasks, they do housekeeping, dishes, laundry, run errands, and a lot more. I am fortunate to have a friend as my caregiver. She never complains, and always does any task that she has to do, and often takes initiative. She is very good at her job.

Kiley C_488728 June 26, 2017

Visiting Angels is a great agency, and they were helpful.

Terri G_487904 June 23, 2017

Visiting Angels seem to be able to fit every need that we have.

Ruth H_486715 June 21, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels has caregivers that are adaptable to the needs of the patient.

Annie T_484916 June 19, 2017

Visiting Angels is very helpful.

Julie H_481275 June 09, 2017

Visiting Angels' people are very nice and they really care about my grandmother.

Elsie Z_481144 June 09, 2017

Visiting Angels sends really nice caregivers to help and are very efficient.

Dorothy C_477344 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels helps me with personal care, which helps me a lot.

Lisa L_477337 June 01, 2017

I think that all of the caregivers from Visiting Angels have been good. I've been impressed, they've listened to me, and they understand my concerns.

Adine L_477321 June 01, 2017

The caregiver was wonderful, conscientious, gave good my mother good care, and liked caring for my mother. It wasn't just a job to her.

Maude M_477310 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is the best and is very good to me. I am very satisfied with them, I would recommend Visiting Angels to anybody.

Darlene D_473343 May 19, 2017

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is reliable and nice.

Susan C_466753 May 08, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is a good company. They are dependable.

Terry A_465365 May 04, 2017

Everyone from Visiting Angels has been professional and caring.

Robert A_464962 May 04, 2017

Visiting Angels has been courteous and kind.

Amy S_463782 May 02, 2017

Visiting Angels is reliable and consistent, and they provide quality care.

Patricia W_463781 May 02, 2017

Visiting Angels sends caregivers who are very considerate. They are the best out of all the companies I have researched.

Elizabeth W_463163 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels has high quality, professional people that are on-time.

Lisa C_463074 May 01, 2017

I would tell someone that I find Visiting Angels to be very genuine, caring, and a company with good quality people.

Jean M April 24, 2017

I know my parents are getting care from Visiting Angels, so I can focus on my career and personal life.

Nancy E April 20, 2017

Visiting Angels gave me time off in the beginning, but my loved one became stubborn and cruel and I couldn't leave him along with the caregiver.

Joy L April 19, 2017

The service alleviates things that we would have to do as siblings.

Al C April 14, 2017

Visiting Angels has made the client's life easier by helping her getting around and outside.

Martha S April 14, 2017

The services from Visiting Angels make it easier to care for my mom.

Madeleine B April 10, 2017

We were happy to know that Madeleine looked forward to the companionship that Janean gave her. She couldn't be alone for too long.

Mark M April 04, 2017

The services from Visiting Angels gave me peace of mind. I didn't have to worry about my mother being alone.

Ron F April 03, 2017

I couldn't have gone through everything without the help from Visiting Angels.

Rita Y April 03, 2017

The services help me. They have always been very good to me.

Jo-Anne G March 03, 2017

There were some good parts, but I did not like getting up that early. That was my only complaint. The caregiver could not come later because of another commitment.

Dianne L March 03, 2017

The services have helped the most by providing comfort, friendship, warmth, and support.

Laurie B March 03, 2017

One caregiver is wonderful. I'll leave her a few things to do, and she does them.

Joyce S March 02, 2017

I enjoy people! The Visiting Angels caregiver comes to visit with me. I like going places, and the service from Visiting Angels makes me feel happy.

Jack W March 02, 2017

I felt that with some of the caregivers I was being a little too talkative, rather than allowing them to get work done. We were socializing, and perhaps it was my fault for doing it too much.

Theresa L March 02, 2017

The services have kept the clients from going to the hospital because someone is with them to make sure they are not doing anything they are not supposed to do.

Marilyn M March 01, 2017

The care has helped us very much. It gave me a chance to do some things with friends and other necessary things.

Susan M March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels helps with food shopping, changing sheets, and doing laundry.

Eileen H February 24, 2017

Visiting Angels gets my mom up, but she hurt her knee the other day.

Peter C February 22, 2017

Visiting Angels has made my life more convenient.

Linda A February 17, 2017

Visiting Angels makes my life a little bit easier because I live in Maryland and my aunt lives in New Hampshire.

Evelyn L February 03, 2017

I know that I can get a good night's rest knowing that there is a caregiver watching the client during the night.

Seth H February 02, 2017

The caregivers are responsive.

Kathleen B February 02, 2017

The services allow for none of the children to have to care for our mother, and for her to stay in her home.

John & February 02, 2017

The most helpful thing done is the level of interaction.

Concerned Professional August 31, 2011

I used to use Visiting Angels for my clients but stopped after I ran into a few problems with them. But they do have a few things in their favor. For starters, their rates are reasonable for both hourly and live-ins (in addition to an active live-in program, they offer escorts to physician visits, elder companions, and PCAs) . And their communication was always excellent. They always kept me in the loop with scheduling and problems solving. Also, the owner is accessible. On the negative side, the staff isn't as well trained or oriented to client needs as I would hope them to be. I always had the sense that they'd grab a case and then chase their tail trying to fit the right person to the job. I was also disappointed by the way they handled a particular case involving one of my clients who struck his wife. It was very uncharacteristic of him , and he told his wife's caregiver about it"”but instead of involving me, they called protective services right away. It was a mess and didn't have to be.

About Visiting Angels of Newburyport

Visiting Angels of Newburyport is an in-home care provider serving Newburyport, MA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Newburyport offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.