Visiting Angels of Newburyport

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Newburyport

Theresa L March 02, 2017

The people that work at Visiting Angels are really great and the care they are providing makes a huge difference in my life.

Marilyn M March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels was a good experience for us. The people who we had come here and that we have met have been perfect.

Susan M March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is efficient, and the people are friendly.

Eileen H February 24, 2017

We had difficulty during the holiday season with Visiting Angels. We could not find the right people.

Peter C February 22, 2017

Visiting Angels is professional, on time, and does what they advertise.

Linda A February 17, 2017

Visiting Angels is very reliable and thorough. When there is going to be a change of the caregivers, it would be nice if there was a little bit more notice. Sometimes it is not their fault, but the client gets attached to the caregivers. My aunt was a little upset about that.

Evelyn L February 03, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels for home care because you can get help when you need it, especially if you need help at night.

Seth H February 02, 2017

I would tell my friends that Visiting Angels is very professional, and they have good people in their organization.

Kathleen B February 02, 2017

We would tell others that Visiting Angels has been good so far.

John & February 02, 2017

I would tell people that Visiting Angels listens to our requirements, meets our needs, and the people sent have done well with the work.

Concerned Professional August 31, 2011

I used to use Visiting Angels for my clients but stopped after I ran into a few problems with them. But they do have a few things in their favor. For starters, their rates are reasonable for both hourly and live-ins (in addition to an active live-in program, they offer escorts to physician visits, elder companions, and PCAs) . And their communication was always excellent. They always kept me in the loop with scheduling and problems solving. Also, the owner is accessible.

On the negative side, the staff isn't as well trained or oriented to client needs as I would hope them to be. I always had the sense that they'd grab a case and then chase their tail trying to fit the right person to the job.

I was also disappointed by the way they handled a particular case involving one of my clients who struck his wife. It was very uncharacteristic of him , and he told his wife's caregiver about it"”but instead of involving me, they called protective services right away. It was a mess and didn't have to be.

About Visiting Angels of Newburyport

Visiting Angels of Newburyport is an in-home care provider serving Newburyport, MA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Newburyport offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.