Visiting Angels of Newberg

Contact Now

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Newberg

borrego April 25, 2017

Keli W.. cared for out loved one with compassion and respect. She provided exceptional care. She has a caring heart and an infectious smile. She sees what needs to be done and does it. She is dependable. She is a care giver extrordinair.
Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels Newberg. We are so pleased to hear about the exceptional care Keli has provided your family. She has the heart for service and truly is an Angel.

jo dee April 25, 2017

Keli was our caregiver and is incredible. She is customer focused and provides exceptional care fo Vernon. keli is positive, upbea and hard working and dependable. She sees what is needed and gets it done. We are lucky to have such a wonderful person caring for our loved one.
Thank you for sharing your Visiting Angels experience. We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed Keli as your caregiver. She is a pleasure to work with, provides excellent care to all clients, and is an asset to our team.

Gwen353451 April 18, 2017

Carrie L. (The best!) Ashley S. (Another fine!) Nita H. (Outdid herself-so good) I am very happy with these caregivers. Give them an extra bonus, please.
Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels Newberg. Carrie, Ashley and Nita are all excellent caregivers and assets to our team.

Jeane E. April 12, 2017

Cinamen C. is our Visiting Angel. We absolutely love her!!
Thank you very much for your review of Visiting Angels! We are pleased to know that you are happy with your caregiver Cinamen.

JimHE April 11, 2017

Sherri C has been providing care for me for over a year. She has been a great companion and care provider.
Thank you for your review of Visiting Angels Newberg! We are thrilled to hear about the excellent care Sherri has provided, she is an asset to our team. We appreciate the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

FDL April 06, 2017

Barbara B. cares for my wife, who has advanced Alzheimer's, in a professional, personable, and very caring manner. She is always on time and has show much flexibility in her working hours. I have frequently had to call to let her/office know that due to traffic or work challenges I would be late in arriving home to take over my wife's care --and she has made the accommodations every single time. She is excellent at preparing meals including not only checking with me, but suggesting possibilities based on our cupboard/freezer stock. Barbara at my suggestion add to my grocery list on the frig door and assists in the shopping. She has been with me long enough now that she knows my habits well and just takes on the house cleaning without my even suggesting she do this or that. It is with complete confidence I give her my highest endorsement.

Healthy11 December 02, 2016

My mom really likes our caregiver Sue. She is awesome. Not all the caregivers have worked out, but Sue has been great. - Connie, daughter of VT #3280 in Olympia, WA

Guest11 November 30, 2016

I am very satisfied with the services of Visiting Angels in Olympia (Lacey). Sue & Sarah help me with things I can't do, help me remember things, and go with me on daily walks so I don't walk alone. MW #3503

Rosebud1 October 28, 2013

We have been using their services for over a year now and we are very Happy with them. Someone is available any time that I need them. They are well trained and reliable.

From Visiting Angels of Newberg

When it comes to your care there are so many choices: nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home health agencies (nursing agencies), home care agencies and more. However, only you can choose what's right for you.

At VISITING ANGELS, we know that it isn't easy to make the decision to invite a caregiver into your home to provide homecare for loved ones who can no longer be safely left alone.

We are family owned and operated, and we are confident you will enjoy working with us!

Features of Visiting Angels of Newberg

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening