Visiting Angels of Newberg

Overview of Ratings

4.8

April 12, 2017

By Jeane E.

Cinamen C. is our Visiting Angel. We absolutely love her!!
Thank you very much for your review of Visiting Angels! We are pleased to know that you are happy with your caregiver Cinamen.

April 11, 2017

By JimHE

Sherri C has been providing care for me for over a year. She has been a great companion and care provider.
Thank you for your review of Visiting Angels Newberg! We are thrilled to hear about the excellent care Sherri has provided, she is an asset to our team. We appreciate the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

April 06, 2017

By FDL

Barbara B. cares for my wife, who has advanced Alzheimer's, in a professional, personable, and very caring manner. She is always on time and has show much flexibility in her working hours. I have frequently had to call to let her/office know that due to traffic or work challenges I would be late in arriving home to take over my wife's care --and she has made the accommodations every single time. She is excellent at preparing meals including not only checking with me, but suggesting possibilities based on our cupboard/freezer stock. Barbara at my suggestion add to my grocery list on the frig door and assists in the shopping. She has been with me long enough now that she knows my habits well and just takes on the house cleaning without my even suggesting she do this or that. It is with complete confidence I give her my highest endorsement.

October 28, 2013

By Rosebud1

We have been using their services for over a year now and we are very Happy with them. Someone is available any time that I need them. They are well trained and reliable.

From Visiting Angels of Newberg

When it comes to your care there are so many choices: nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home health agencies (nursing agencies), home care agencies and more. However, only you can choose what's right for you.

At VISITING ANGELS, we know that it isn't easy to make the decision to invite a caregiver into your home to provide homecare for loved ones who can no longer be safely left alone.

We are family owned and operated, and we are confident you will enjoy working with us!

Photos of Visiting Angels of Newberg

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening