Synergy HomeCare Manhattan, New York

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare Manhattan, New York

4.8

May 03, 2017

By Teresa558345

Synergy Homecare was excellent. The lady who attended to my father was very good. I would love to have her back if I could afford it. She fed my father three meals a day, bathed him, and made sure he was clean. I could never complain; they were very good.

May 10, 2016

By Isabel R.

When my father started faltering from Alzheimer's it was fast. I had to quickly figure out next steps. I found Synergy on a home care website. It had many good reviews. I called and asked about Spanish speaking caregivers. I was put through to Marcelo who explained everything Synergy offered. I found him knowledgeable, patient and understanding of our new situation. We have had a few caregivers. They have all had an understanding of the disease and have been a great help. More than satisfied with my experience with Synergy.

October 31, 2015

By Eileen R.

I am very pleased with Synergy and the care and the attention they provide for my brother. I live in Florida but have peace of mind knowing there’s a reliable and supportive team behind my brother.

October 31, 2015

By Chad & Shondell Hymas

My husband, Chad, has used Synergy when he travels to NYC. Synergy is one of the best companies to work with regarding his home-health needs. They have always been able to help him out even on short notice. They are great to work with in scheduling. I have heard nothing but good regarding any service they have provided Chad. When we travel to a new location, we always look for Synergy first. They have been great to work with!

From Synergy HomeCare Manhattan, New York

If you’re like most people, you’re looking for the best care available for yourself and your family. As your loved ones experience the physical and emotional effects of aging such as memory-related disorders (dementia and Alzheimer’s), illness or injury, you’re seeking reassurance that their safety, comfort, dignity and well-being will be protected as they continue to live independently in their homes. SYNERGY HomeCare opens the door to peace of mind by providing the high quality care your loved ones deserve.

Photos of Synergy HomeCare Manhattan, New York