Right at Home Uptown NYC

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Uptown NYC

Jennie S638841 August 30, 2016

I've been using Right at Home for 4 months to take care of my mother, who is 86 years young. She suffers from mild dementia and balance issues. She lives in a senior residency on the UWS and greatly enjoys the extra help she gets from her expert caregivers. They have been kind and thoughtful. The office staff has been easy to work with. Two thumbs up!

William T August 25, 2016

Excellent people and manager. They show a good combination of practical help and empathy.

Caring_2644694 August 12, 2016

Right at Home provided my mother with an excellent caregiver at very short notice. They were very responsive whenever I needed to get in touch with them. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Judy Walker July 27, 2016

The caregiver Greg thought was perfect for us - he accompanied her to our apartment and was there the entire time of the interview. Well, the minute Sherly saw Walter (a blind, Alzheimer's patient in his 90's), she instantly connected with him. She turned out to be the most kind and loving caregiver but she also went the extra mile for him -- to the point that she took pictures of Walter, texting them to me and my daughter. She took him on long walks up the East River Esplanade. And when she found out she would be taking Walter once a week to play drums in a Latin band at the Lighthouse for the Blind, she made sure to turn the TV channels to the salsa and mariachi music channels so she could "dance" with him whenever she had to maneuver Walter from his chair to his wheelchair, or to his bed, This turned out to be a huge way to motivate him -- an otherwise pretty exhausting task for both the caregiver and the client.

Sherly always had eyes on everything concerning Walter: new ulcers to be bandaged; danger spots in the shower. Today, one month after Walter passed, she still checks up on me to make sure that I'm doing ok. When you can depend 100% on your caregiver as we did with Sherly -- you can for sure rely 100% on Greg and the organization that he runs.

vera kristeller tome May 18, 2016

I interviewed this provider

I am very happy with right at home. The care givers are very professional, kind and are doing their best to keep the person they are caring for ,the most happy and confortable as possible. The all organisation is also good.I am working for 8 weeks with them and never had any problem..

Debra and Linda May 06, 2016

We are very happy to give our recommendation of this company. From the very first phone call to the representitave Walter, it was a very pleasant experience. He came to meet us with Gregory to introduce them selves to the potiential client which is our cousin. They did an assesment of his needs to set inplace so that each need would be met. His interestes his likes and dislikes., they were very concerned to make sure the client and the aide were compatible. Well needless to say they are, the aide is wonderful, caring, kind compassionate in all that she does, she goes above and beyond in caring for our cousin. Gregg does check in to see how things are going. My family is truly happy and relieved from the stess and worry of our cousins care.. Sincerely, Debra Alicia and Linda Rodriguez

Bonj123 May 05, 2016

I found Gregg to be extremely professional and by taking the time to personally visit with us and asking the right questions, he was able to secure for me the appropriate health care aide for my Father who is 99 years young. In addition, the health care aide that Mr. Simons sent was extremely professional and skilled, was able to tackle all of his daily needs in a pleasant and professional manner and she cared for my Father with a great deal of respect……I would not hesitate to recommend Right at Home In-Home Care to anyone who is in need of a health care agency. Bonnie – January 2016

cherylsue April 30, 2016

I was the patient and Right at Home allowed my partner the peace of mind to go to his office and know that I was well cared for while recovering from a difficult surgery that had multiple complications. Gregg was there from the very beginning always willing to adjust to my scheduling needs. He matched me with incredible caregivers.. The caregivers were professional, kind and intuitive. They shopped, did laundry, cleaned and made the food consistent with my very limited diet. They were a pleasure to have in my home.The care I received eased a very difficult time. They gave my partner the oh so necessary relief. I would certainly recommend Gregg and his team at Right at Home. I believe they are a gift to any family, patient and caregiver.

MFC103E March 07, 2016

The company and it's owner were very professional and pleasant. The aide they sent was polite,helpful and very kind. She helped my mother with all her exercises, accompanied her on errands and helped her at home in every way she needed.

Gcamp638 March 01, 2016

My family decided to hire Right at Home to provide companion care for my 82 year old father. After contacting a few agencies in the city we felt that the owner of Right at Home was the most attentive and passionate about the services they offer. After the owner personally introduced a care giver to my father we agreed to sign on for care for four days a week. During this time the caregiver managed to get my father out of the apartment for regular walks, take trips to the grocery store and even start playing board games again, Being that my brother and I live in New Jersey we are extremely confident he is getting the attention he needs and deserves.

GC

danalouise January 30, 2016

I interviewed this provider

I have recently undergone a very major abdominal surgery, followed by a week in the hospital. I am single and was very concerned about my ability to care for myself in the first few days of returning home… Right at Home filled the bill perfectly… Right at Home was entirely flexible as to the start of my contract with them. I kept them apprised about the daily fluctuations in my schedule and they worked alongside me to adjust. There was never any pressure to begin before I was ready…. Right at Home sent the perfect person. She was completely confident and took charge of my first dinner, shopping and cooking a lovely meal (with leftovers!) …Gregg S. was here in person to introduce me to both day and evening caregivers, take charge of showing them around my apartment and showing them where they could sit and be out of my way. He was very professional and caring… I am an enthusiastic new client of Right at Home… I will also recommend them to all my friends.

TW,NY January 29, 2016

I hired Right at Home in uptown Manhattan to supervise my 87 year old Mother who suffers from Dementia. The owner himself conducted a thorough evaluation and consultation, determining the appropriate needs for my mother's care. We ultimately chose two compassionate care givers who spend upwards of 12-16 hours daily with my Mom. It's been an incredibly east process and makes things much easier on me being I live in the outer boroughs. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Jean Glass October 31, 2015

Grace is so kind to drop what she was doing to be with my dad. We are very pleased to have Tess with us. Thank you for all your professionalism. You’ve provided such kind aides to work with my dad.

From Right at Home Uptown NYC