Right at Home Uptown NYC

Reviews of Right at Home Uptown NYC

July 26, 2017

By caryrv

Other

My mother has dementia and is 89. The caregiver Right at Home provided for a emergency situation bonded very well with my mother and my mother was very well cared for. Thank you so very much for your kind attention and care.

May 01, 2017

By ChinaM

Marisol is a sweetheart. She's gone above and beyond. Great fit for my dad. Thank you Right at Home.

April 30, 2017

By Stephanie AG

Our family is extremely grateful to Right at Home for providing warm and professional aides to care for our parents. Between cooking, organizing and assisting our parents with in home chores, we're confident they can remain in their apartment for a few more years! The owner, Greg, and his office staff were able to identify our parents needs, and patiently deal with finding the appropriate aides. We agreed to write this recommendation after being asked, simply because it's given my entire family peace of mind!

March 08, 2017

By lvk

We found Right at Home to take care of my younger brother after being disappointed by two other agencies. My brother suffers from a cognitive impairment and has been diagnosed legally blind. Right at home has provided knowledgeable and compassionate care givers that my brother now considers true friends. The owner and staff not only met but have far exceeded any expectation iv'e ever had for at home healthcare. Thank You Greg (the owner), Andre, and Zander.

March 08, 2017

By NY visitor

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated Luz”s help this weekend. She was all I had hoped she would be. She was sweet, patient and gentle with my mother. She came on time and watched my mother carefully so I could relax and enjoy my granddaughter's Bat Mitzvah. She was willing to help in any way I needed her. So—in summary she was terrific and I would easily recommend her to others. Thanks so much for your help also—I know this was a difficult weekend for you with all of the weather issues and appreciate your staying on top of things.

March 06, 2017

By DanielleSQ

Very happy to say that the uptown office of Right at Home flawlessly started care for my mother after she returned home from rehab. My mother, who lives in a senior residence on the West side suffered a fractured hip a few months ago. The Owner of Right at Home did an assessment of her needs as well as a safety assessment of her apartment. He matched two wonderful Aides who care for my mother who make sure she attends daily activities at the Residence, showers, exercises and attends all her meals. Gives me great comfort. I highly recommend the agency.

By JSSD

WE RECENTLY HIRED "RIGHT AT HOME" TO PROVIDE DAILY CARE FOR OUR 96 YEAR OLD MOTHER IN MANHATTAN. THE WOMEN WHO CONTINUE TO CARE FOR HER ARE LOVELY, PATIENT AND VERY COMPETENT. MY MOTHER RECENTLY HAD SURGERY AND THE AIDS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPANY ME TO HER APPOINTMENTS TO ENSURE THEY KNOW WHAT ADDITIONAL CARE IS NEEDED. RAH MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN VERY RESPONSIVE TO ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND WE'VE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED.

By Margo S

Our relationship began when we called Gregg in desperate need of immediate 24/7/365 care for my mother. Gregg met with us the next day and was able to have a caregiver in her home within 48 hours. The caregivers selected were based on an in depth conversation regarding my mother's needs and it has been working out quite well. We are very appreciative for this relationship and look forward to working together for many years to come.

By mimWarden

Right at Home has relieved me of much of the stress of trying to help my good friend through some tough medical times. The caregivers are always pleasant and cooperative, and their services are appreciated by the patient. The owner is on-call and responsive when there are emergencies.

October 20, 2016

By RobbinJ

The owner, Greg, truly understands how overwhelming it is when a parent becomes ill and you are suddenly fully responsible for their care. While waiting for my mother to be eligible for Medicaid Benefits during her Chemotherapy treatments , Greg was able to step in, provide excellent and reliable home health aides as well as personal support and advice while I grappled with doctors, government agencies and my mother’s health. He is flexible and fair and never demanded any unreasonable commitments of service or up-front payments. He had my back throughout the process and made sure I was able to take a much needed vacation, worry-free. He is terrific person, great to talk to and a knowledgeable professional.

October 07, 2016

By gloriaandroberts

Right at Home - Greg was excellent in providing the aids Robert needed at each point of his physical abilities. First , when he was released from the Veterans Hospital on November 27th , 201,. Robert needed 24/7 care for the 1st 6 months in his NYC apartment, which was newly renovated to meet his rehab needs. Aids sent by Right At Home , Greg, were reliable and on time,, professional and attentative to Robert's requests. When a problem occurred Greg was only a phone call away. I remember a time when Greg came himself to cover a shift until an aid arrived and another time when Robert fell he supervised the aid by phone, until he arrived to make sure Robert was OK. . Greg kept me in the loop as I am Robert's main care take,, his fiance who lives on the opposite side of NYC , balancing a full time job as well as Robert's care. Greg was extremely responsive to my care taker's needs as well as Robert the client. I would highly recommend Right At Home , Greg to anyone needing Home Care assistance. - Very Grateful - Gloria

August 30, 2016

By Jennie S638841

I've been using Right at Home for 4 months to take care of my mother, who is 86 years young. She suffers from mild dementia and balance issues. She lives in a senior residency on the UWS and greatly enjoys the extra help she gets from her expert caregivers. They have been kind and thoughtful. The office staff has been easy to work with. Two thumbs up!

August 25, 2016

By William T

Excellent people and manager. They show a good combination of practical help and empathy.

August 12, 2016

By Caring_2644694

Right at Home provided my mother with an excellent caregiver at very short notice. They were very responsive whenever I needed to get in touch with them. I would not hesitate to use them again.

July 27, 2016

By Judy Walker

The caregiver Greg thought was perfect for us - he accompanied her to our apartment and was there the entire time of the interview. Well, the minute Sherly saw Walter (a blind, Alzheimer's patient in his 90's), she instantly connected with him. She turned out to be the most kind and loving caregiver but she also went the extra mile for him -- to the point that she took pictures of Walter, texting them to me and my daughter. She took him on long walks up the East River Esplanade. And when she found out she would be taking Walter once a week to play drums in a Latin band at the Lighthouse for the Blind, she made sure to turn the TV channels to the salsa and mariachi music channels so she could "dance" with him whenever she had to maneuver Walter from his chair to his wheelchair, or to his bed, This turned out to be a huge way to motivate him -- an otherwise pretty exhausting task for both the caregiver and the client. Sherly always had eyes on everything concerning Walter: new ulcers to be bandaged; danger spots in the shower. Today, one month after Walter passed, she still checks up on me to make sure that I'm doing ok. When you can depend 100% on your caregiver as we did with Sherly -- you can for sure rely 100% on Greg and the organization that he runs.

May 18, 2016

By vera kristeller tome

I interviewed this provider

I am very happy with right at home. The care givers are very professional, kind and are doing their best to keep the person they are caring for ,the most happy and confortable as possible. The all organisation is also good.I am working for 8 weeks with them and never had any problem..

May 06, 2016

By Debra and Linda

We are very happy to give our recommendation of this company. From the very first phone call to the representitave Walter, it was a very pleasant experience. He came to meet us with Gregory to introduce them selves to the potiential client which is our cousin. They did an assesment of his needs to set inplace so that each need would be met. His interestes his likes and dislikes., they were very concerned to make sure the client and the aide were compatible. Well needless to say they are, the aide is wonderful, caring, kind compassionate in all that she does, she goes above and beyond in caring for our cousin. Gregg does check in to see how things are going. My family is truly happy and relieved from the stess and worry of our cousins care.. Sincerely, Debra Alicia and Linda Rodriguez

May 05, 2016

By Bonj123

I found Gregg to be extremely professional and by taking the time to personally visit with us and asking the right questions, he was able to secure for me the appropriate health care aide for my Father who is 99 years young. In addition, the health care aide that Mr. Simons sent was extremely professional and skilled, was able to tackle all of his daily needs in a pleasant and professional manner and she cared for my Father with a great deal of respect……I would not hesitate to recommend Right at Home In-Home Care to anyone who is in need of a health care agency. Bonnie – January 2016

April 30, 2016

By cherylsue

I was the patient and Right at Home allowed my partner the peace of mind to go to his office and know that I was well cared for while recovering from a difficult surgery that had multiple complications. Gregg was there from the very beginning always willing to adjust to my scheduling needs. He matched me with incredible caregivers.. The caregivers were professional, kind and intuitive. They shopped, did laundry, cleaned and made the food consistent with my very limited diet. They were a pleasure to have in my home.The care I received eased a very difficult time. They gave my partner the oh so necessary relief. I would certainly recommend Gregg and his team at Right at Home. I believe they are a gift to any family, patient and caregiver.

March 07, 2016

By MFC103E

The company and it's owner were very professional and pleasant. The aide they sent was polite,helpful and very kind. She helped my mother with all her exercises, accompanied her on errands and helped her at home in every way she needed.

March 01, 2016

By Gcamp638

My family decided to hire Right at Home to provide companion care for my 82 year old father. After contacting a few agencies in the city we felt that the owner of Right at Home was the most attentive and passionate about the services they offer. After the owner personally introduced a care giver to my father we agreed to sign on for care for four days a week. During this time the caregiver managed to get my father out of the apartment for regular walks, take trips to the grocery store and even start playing board games again, Being that my brother and I live in New Jersey we are extremely confident he is getting the attention he needs and deserves. GC

January 30, 2016

By danalouise

I interviewed this provider

I have recently undergone a very major abdominal surgery, followed by a week in the hospital. I am single and was very concerned about my ability to care for myself in the first few days of returning home… Right at Home filled the bill perfectly… Right at Home was entirely flexible as to the start of my contract with them. I kept them apprised about the daily fluctuations in my schedule and they worked alongside me to adjust. There was never any pressure to begin before I was ready…. Right at Home sent the perfect person. She was completely confident and took charge of my first dinner, shopping and cooking a lovely meal (with leftovers!) …Gregg S. was here in person to introduce me to both day and evening caregivers, take charge of showing them around my apartment and showing them where they could sit and be out of my way. He was very professional and caring… I am an enthusiastic new client of Right at Home… I will also recommend them to all my friends.

January 29, 2016

By TW,NY

I hired Right at Home in uptown Manhattan to supervise my 87 year old Mother who suffers from Dementia. The owner himself conducted a thorough evaluation and consultation, determining the appropriate needs for my mother's care. We ultimately chose two compassionate care givers who spend upwards of 12-16 hours daily with my Mom. It's been an incredibly east process and makes things much easier on me being I live in the outer boroughs. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

October 31, 2015

By Jean Glass

Grace is so kind to drop what she was doing to be with my dad. We are very pleased to have Tess with us. Thank you for all your professionalism. You’ve provided such kind aides to work with my dad.

From Right at Home Uptown NYC