Right at Home Lower Manhattan, NY

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Lower Manhattan, NY

Toby W. December 16, 2015

From signing the service agreement to meeting the caregiver everyone was punctual and pleasant. Shauna was on time, took great care of my mom and made herself available to help out with other chores. I would definitely recommend Right at Home in the future.

Hilda P. October 31, 2015

The caregiver that Right at Home sent me is heaven-sent. She is patient and kind. I feel safe when I’m with her. I am 97 years old, and I don’t get out much; but thanks to the caregiver, I’m going outside more, and I feel great.

Michael Grandis October 30, 2015

They made my place immaculate. I love Idella. She helped me so much.

Sheila B. October 28, 2015

Idella and Tracey were great! They helped me out when I really needed support at the last minute.

Nancy114774450 July 31, 2015

We use Right at Home for my uncle. I am so impressed with their concern and attention to details. They are above and beyond the call of what I expected

Barbara114772150 July 31, 2015

We have been using Right at Home for my mother. My mother told me that she has lucked-out with Claire, her companion. We can't thank Claire enough. Today, she was upbeat, happy ans talkative. We appreciate greatly the attention my Mom is getting. She absolutely loves Claire.

Norman11 July 31, 2015

I have used Right at Home Lower Manhattan. I was completely satisfied with my caregiver, Tracy. I would request for her again!

From Right at Home Lower Manhattan, NY