Right at Home Lower Manhattan, NY

Reviews of Right at Home Lower Manhattan, NY

4.9

January 18, 2017

By Emmit Peterson

The companion currently with my mom is amazing. I would say that her attention, commitment and compassion towards my mom is quite outstanding.

December 28, 2016

By Louis Santa Cruz

Michelle, our caregiver from Right at Home of Lower Manhattan has done a great job helping my mom through a tough time. We are very appreciative of her ongoing assistance and great attitude. Very satisfied with Michelle's interactions with my mom.

November 29, 2016

By Marian747653

I can tell that the caregiver likes her job and is compassionate. The caregiver cooks and does everything that needs to be done. She thinks ahead and lets us know if we need anything. I appreciate that the caregiver does her job. Right at Home of Lower Manhattan does a good job. We loved our caregiver, she is excellent and better than expected. I like the owner. He does his job and is very professional. The scheduler is also very good and calls if there's a problem. We don't get false alarms.

June 17, 2016

By Karen G.051426

They provided a resourceful, educated caregiver for my sister. She was a total professional in a sometimes challenging environment. I would contact them again if the need arises.

May 10, 2016

By David FondillerLCBUB

My mom had Jutoya M. and absolutely loved her. She has cared for my mom twice and my mom would like to continue to have her.

March 30, 2016

By Ryan Mc Munn

I used Right at Home of Lower Manhattan for one day of service. I was totally satisfied with their services and I would definitely use them again and I would request the same caregiver that they sent to me because he was very good.

December 30, 2015

By Gertrud K

They visited me when I was in the hospital and when I was in rehab. The owner and his assistant attended my doctor meetings and helped me a great deal. They went far beyond what they said they could do.

December 16, 2015

By Toby W.

From signing the service agreement to meeting the caregiver everyone was punctual and pleasant. Shauna was on time, took great care of my mom and made herself available to help out with other chores. I would definitely recommend Right at Home in the future.

October 31, 2015

By Hilda P.

The caregiver that Right at Home sent me is heaven-sent. She is patient and kind. I feel safe when I’m with her. I am 97 years old, and I don’t get out much; but thanks to the caregiver, I’m going outside more, and I feel great.

October 29, 2015

By Michael Grandis

They made my place immaculate. I love Idella. She helped me so much.

October 27, 2015

By Sheila B.

Idella and Tracey were great! They helped me out when I really needed support at the last minute.

By Nancy114774450

We use Right at Home for my uncle. I am so impressed with their concern and attention to details. They are above and beyond the call of what I expected

By Barbara114772150

We have been using Right at Home for my mother. My mother told me that she has lucked-out with Claire, her companion. We can't thank Claire enough. Today, she was upbeat, happy ans talkative. We appreciate greatly the attention my Mom is getting. She absolutely loves Claire.

By Norman11

I have used Right at Home Lower Manhattan. I was completely satisfied with my caregiver, Tracy. I would request for her again!

From Right at Home Lower Manhattan, NY