LeanonWe

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of LeanonWe

GBS February 16, 2016

We had a an unexpected early discharge and needed overnight assistance for two people. Lean On We provided two excellent assistants, who were able to arrange their own transportation, and were very attentive to issues, particularly with diabetes management and difficult sleepers.

Njosm February 15, 2016

Needed an aide for my aging father on short notice (he was hospitalized urgently and we realized that he was going to need in home care if he was going to live independently). I reviewed the list provided to us by the hospital but found Lean On We (leanonwe.com). I spoke to them and everything was quickly arranged. While this turned out to be a short term arrangement (my father improved and no longer needed an aide) I would highly recommend Lean on we. We could "meet" the care givers on their website and learn about their credentials and references. We were pleased, and more importantly, my father got along great with his care giver and for the first time, really thrived with the help of an aide. I hope to never need their services agin (although with an aging parent I imagine its very likely) but if we do, we will only use Lean on we

MarthaL February 13, 2016

My dad needed help but he was very reluctant to have someone in his home. I had heard about LeanOnWe from a colleague. I went on their website and learned more about the process; then he and I watched the different caregivers on the LeanOnWe gallery. Their suggestion to have him look at the videos and choose one for himself turned out to be brilliant. He adores the caregiver he chose and it is working out great.

vexige February 13, 2016

I specialize in rehabilitative exercise. One of my older clients fell and needed a caregiver while he was recovering from his injury. I suggested to his son to call LeanOnWe to help him find the experienced caregiver for his dad at a reasonable price. The process was easy. He just called Betsy and within hours she found several caregivers that met his dad's needs. The two of them went through the profiles and videos and decided on one. The professional that they picked quickly helped him to rehab, so after only a couple of weeks he was back at his feet, and recently we resumed our sessions.

About LeanonWe

LeanonWe is an in-home care provider serving New York, NY and the surrounding area. LeanonWe offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of LeanonWe