Dedicated Angel

Contact Now

Reviews of Dedicated Angel

Dayna P March 09, 2016

I have Hired My Dedicated Angel To Help me out with my Father.. My dad needed someone to take him to his Dr. appointments Hair cuts Massages Etc. and also someone to make sure he is taking his medication and eating properly.. We hired Jeannie 9 months ago and she has been my God Sent,,, very caring person and my dad is a hard man to please.. She has taken the weight off my shoulders and has given me room to breathe again.. So for that Thank You Dedicated Angels for sending an Angel Our Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teachers December 09, 2015

My aunt resides in an Independent Living Facility and the caregivers of Dedicated Angels, under the direction of Diane, have been caring for my aunt for 5 years. They are conscientious, sensitive and devoted to the needs of my aunt, whether it be helping her to eat, dress, personal hygiene issues, or just taking the time to be a companion and talking with her, and taking personal interest in her daily routines.

They maintain contact with family, since I live 600 miles away, and keep me informed about all that is happening with my aunts health, personal or emotional needs. Her welfare is their #1 priority and I have the utmost confidence in the Dedicated Angels caregivers, that my aunt is receiving quality care at all times. I am comforted by their presence in my aunt's life and am assured that my aunt is in the hands of compassionate and caring individuals.

Sister in Fairfield Fl August 24, 2015

I'm giving Dedicated Angels 6 stars! My brother has been in and out of hospitals and rehab facilities during the last 5 months. Dedicated Angels owner Diane worked with us to provide in-home care as family does not live near him. She and her staff worked tirelessly to help her client and family in a very stressful and challenging situation. I highly recommend Dedicated Angels to anyone facing similar circumstances.

Caring110788250 July 29, 2015

We had Dedicated Angel, Inc. as our in-home care when my wife was still alive. They provided her services like they showered her, wash her hair, and did some exercise. They also did some light housework. We used her for about three months, and then she went into the hospital. The caregivers are great. They are fantastic.

Thank you for the lovely compliment. We try very hard to help in any way we can here at Dedicated Angel, Inc. The caregivers are very compassionate,reliable and dependable. They go above and beyond their means to help in any way. Thank you again! Diane Gasparini - President

bjkennedy February 28, 2015

My sister Barbara has dementia with significant memory loss as well as loss of control of major body functions. Her physical health otherwise is OK. She needs to have 24 by 7 care which we are providing. The people from Dedicated Angels came best be summed in their name. Dedicated Angels. They are with my sister 24 hours a day and handle this task with grace and love for her despite her limitations. One can only wish to have the same level of care and concern if it were to be us that were diagnosed with the same medical issue. I am the only living relative and live in NY and California while my sister resides in Assisted Living in Florida. It is therefore very important to me to have someone like Dedicated Angels to provide the care when I am so far away. I highly recommend them.

Angelami February 27, 2015

I have had dedicated angels helping with both my parents who are in assisted living. Their care, knowledge and quick response to my parents needs are excellent. My parents both enjoy their care and attention. Their caregiver takes them to appointments, takes them to a store, hairdresser, dr visits and stays with them just because. They make sure their needs are met both by communicating with me (their daughter) and the doctor and the facility.
My mom says, she "could not get along without her caregiver" and my dad says "I see her wings sometimes" I am so happy I found these wonderful caregivers and thankful for all their care and dedication. They have relieved my mind since I cannot be there for my parents since I live out of state. I thank them sincerely and they will always be a part of our lives. They are five star to me.

Dreamsickle February 27, 2015

We were referred enthusiastically by a friend at the time we were searching for a caregiving agency to help us with the care of our elderly mother who has a myriad of health issues. The owners of DA listened to the extent of our needs and immediately began providing care structured to our specific criteria by excellent personnel.

The owners are always available to respond and adapt to any concerns or changes in the level of care and the varying amount of time requested for her care.

In terms of flexibility, competency, cost effectiveness, communication and availability, I highly recommend this agency that has helped relieve our family of immense stress during a critical period in a caring and dependable manner.

We are thankful every day for their services.

From Dedicated Angel

Our mission is to provide the highest quality in-home care at the most affordable price. Few things in life are more daunting than the loss of one’s independence. Harder still, is letting go and allowing someone to provide the appropriate help. Our angels are there to cater to your needs and help restore and maintain your independence. Letting someone come into their home or facility is difficult for our seniors, but also for their families.

Many times the children, grandchildren, sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews are faced with the task of deciding whom they are going to allow to come into their loved one’s home. Understanding the trials that ALL family members go through is what sets Dedicated Angel apart from the competition.

As a small family business, we are not interested in becoming greedy or bursting with clientele. Of course we want to grow, but we want to grow our way. Our way allows us to know every single client, it allows us to be personally available to their needs and concerns, and it cements the fact that your loved one and family will never be a number on a spreadsheet.

Our goal is to help our seniors maintain their independence by extending a helping hand with their daily needs which in turn, will provide our clients with the warmth, dignity, and respect they deserve.

Whether you need a ride to a physician, someone to prepare your meals, or general housekeeping our Angels are there to keep you happy in your home or facility. We also provide skilled nursing, physical assistance, wellness and hygiene care. Our reliable and kindhearted angels are there to provide comfort, care, and understanding. The needs of our seniors are indisputable and it is up to us to address these needs suitably.

Features of Dedicated Angel