LiveGood@Home Care Services

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of LiveGood@Home Care Services

Overview of Ratings

From LiveGood@Home Care Services

LiveGood@Home Care is a new non-medical home care agency. As the owner, I Oniika Howard have been working with people, including seniors, since 1993 in settings ranging from nursing homes to in-home care. I love working with others, it's my passion. I've worked with many senior clients and family members who love me and inspire me in many beautiful ways and share their wonderful perspectives on life. I appreciated it so much that I decided to open up my own agency and share the love I have been shown with others.

LiveGood@Home Care offers in-home care services to thousand of families across Louisiana. We offer companionship and assistance with everyday tasks, such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, hygiene, grooming, running errands, transportation to doctor's appointments and grocery shopping. We also specialize in working with medical conditions such as Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Our in-home care is designed to help people, including seniors, meet all their needs while living in their own homes. It's our pleasure to serve our clients.

Photos of LiveGood@Home Care Services

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening