Live Free Home Health Care, LLC

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Live Free Home Health Care, LLC

Cheryl6 November 19, 2012

I was at a point where I needed to make a decision for assistance at home. I've been caring for both of my parents by myself and it reached a point where I needed help. I interviewed all the companies in the area and I selected Live Free from the list of people available. I also clipped them out from the newspaper when they opened their business I think back in 2006 or so. I saved their clippings because I like their presentation when they introduced themselves in the area.

I selected them because I could sense that they really were interested in personalizing the care to meet the specific needs of my parents. I certainly could not have done things without them. They had really qualified caregivers. They match the caregivers to my parent's personality and it really worked out really well. They helped with ADLs and they also did memory activities. They did a full spectrum of things from personal care to also involving the cognitive and the physical aspects of my parent's needs.

When my parents passed away, it was an emptiness without the caregivers here. We developed quite a routine around their presence.

James15 November 19, 2012

I called several other providers and I was impressed with Jennifer. I have coverage from Live Free from 8:00 to 10:00 in the morning and then 4:00 to 7:00 in the evening. I can't walk or move on my own. They help me getting out of bed in the morning and prepare my meals. Overall, all the caregivers are extremely caring. They just love me. A lot of them would go out of their way to make me comfortable. They're very reliable and kind. One of the girls would sometimes bring me doughnuts in the morning. If I need a little tweaking in my wheelchair, one of the girls is quick to repair it for me. Everything is just perfect.

Bob15 November 19, 2012

Live Free provided all the services we needed. We needed nursing service, LNA service and we needed somebody that was dependable. It just work out very well for us.

My mother was in VNA hospice and that had ended because medicare had ran out. She still needed care so we went with a private agency, which Live Free is. They really provided the services we needed like catheter assistance or somebody to look at her every now and then and also to keep her clean. She's unable to walk on her own feet that's why we needed somebody who's good at that. They're proven to be very dependable, consistent and very knowledgeable. I wouldn't really go back to medicare. I'd rather pay the money with Live Free and do it on our own.

The caregivers are consistently good. They definitely screen them very well. Everybody has an excellent attitude. They're very caring and competent. They're there when we need them. When we need somebody for whatever reason, I call them and they provide that service.

SLS March 04, 2012

In June Jen H. and her team began providing help for my parents. Since then my parents have required increasing complex 24 hour care and Live Free has always been able to meet their needs. My brothers and i live out of state and it is very comforting to know we are working with such a wonderful team of professional caring people who hav enabled my parents to continue living together in their home.

KAK March 01, 2012

This is an excellent provider. The couple who runs it are honest, willing to discuss openly any problems or concerns, very responsible about addressing concerns immediately and run a tight ship. The caregivers they hire have been very reliable and qualified in the overwhelming majority and the few times that there has been any kind of issue, they have been willing to discuss it and have always taken the caregiver out of my father's home if that was what he or I wanted. The caregivers are varied in their experience (some are nurses and others are not) so that whatever level of care that is needed, can be accommodated. For the most part, they are wonderful, caring women whose company my father has enjoyed wholeheartedly. He has been in and out of the hospital also and Live Free can immediately stop care (when that happens) and bring it back as soon as is necessary. He has been very well cared for and is SO grateful that he can stay in his home. We have been using Live Free for over a year now, at first with about 6-8 hours of care per day but last summer we were forced to ramp it up to nearly 24/7. They have exceeded our expectations and have been a perfect godsend to us!!!

About Live Free Home Health Care, LLC

Live Free Home Health Care, LLC is an in-home care provider serving New Hampton, NH and the surrounding area. Live Free Home Health Care, LLC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Live Free Home Health Care, LLC