Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Wilmington Delaware
PArmbruster April 06, 2017
I am a current client of this provider
My mother has been cared by Comfort Keepers for over 5 years. The care that she has received has been wonderful. The caregivers are terrific. The office keeps us informed of any changes of caregivers that are scheduled to watch my mother.
We are honored to be a part of your mother's care. Our caregivers just adore her.
Allison P January 16, 2017
I am a current client of this provider
The caretakers provided by Comfort Keepers have all been wonderful! They are professional, kind, and very competent. The communication between the office, the caretakers, and me is great. I would HIGHLY recommend this company!
out of state child September 08, 2016
My mother is in her 90's and for the past 2 years has been a client of Comfort Keepers. She is extremely satisfied. And if my mom's happy I'm happy.
From Comfort Keepers of Wilmington Delaware
Comfort Keepers change lives by providing quality, compassionate care and safety technology solutions to help seniors preserve their independence and remain happy and healthy in the comfort of their own homes. We have gratefully served New Castle and Kent Counties with excellent in-home care services since 2002.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care (We call them Comfort Keepers®.) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.
Comfort Keepers offers:
Interactive Caregiving™ is our philosophy and it is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
1. An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
2. A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
3. A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
4. A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a higher level than other in-home care providers.
Features of Comfort Keepers of Wilmington Delaware
- Full Service Agency
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Assistants
- In Home Health
- Range Of Services Extra Transportation, Technology Solutions Such As: Personal Emergency Response Systems, Medication Management Machines
Types of care
- Transportation Yes
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer Assistance
- Dressing And Grooming
- Bathing And Toileting
- Walking Wheelchair Assistance
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- Travel Details Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care
- In Person Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Driving Record Check
- Residency Confirmation
- Background Checks
- Drug Screening
- Sex Offender Check
- Continual Training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care Training
- Validation Techniques
- Training Areas Extra Per De State Regs Aides Attend 12 Hours Annually On Topics: Self Reliance; Nutrition; Emotional And Physical Problems With Disability & Aging; Health & Wellness Practices; Rn Referrals; Patient Rights; And Dementia
- Credit Card
- Payment Options Extra Medicaid Waiver, Long Term Care Insurance, Veterans Affairs
- Payroll Provided For Caregivers
- Bonded And Insured
- Licenses Home Health - Aide Only
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities