Home Instead Senior Care - New Braunfels, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - New Braunfels, TX

Lindanb April 10, 2017

Competent and compassionate care.

David Law April 08, 2017

When it became apparent that my parents would no longer be able to stay at home alone we began the search for in home care companies in New Braunfels TX. After interviewing five different local companies it was quite obvious the only safe choice was Home Instead. Where other companies sent various staff members to talk to us, the owner of the Home Instead office "Jean-M." was there personally to explain all the services his company could provide and the solid reasons they were the best company to go with. From the very start we found all the staff to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and above all the care givers knew what thy were doing and were always very patient and caring. Although it took several care givers to cover the required shifts our primary caregiver was with us for the entire three years we worked with Home Instead and became like part of the family. Because of Home Instead my parents were able to stay at home many years longer than otherwise would have been possible and they were always comfortable with the staff that helped them. It was a great relief to me to know that they were well taken care of and above all safe! Unfortunately medical issued forced us to move our parents to a Nursing home but, had that not happened we would definitely still be working with Home Instead. Jean-M. and the staff at Home Instead went above and beyond all expectations to ensured that my parents always received the best possible care. We will always be grateful to them!

the youngest of 7 January 23, 2017

Other

My mother has been very happy with her help from Home Instead. Novie was a perfect match, and the schedule Home Instead set up for her worked perfect.

Pam119154850 February 16, 2016

Home Instead was the one my parents picked, and they’re very comfortable. Right now, they’re not doing a whole lot. They’re only doing the cleaning, but my parents like the idea that they can add more things if they need it. I haven’t heard anything negative said about them. My daughter and I were doing the cleaning for them for quite a few years before they decided that they didn’t want us having to come out there all of the time. Plus, there’s too much cleaning because it’s three floors. I did a search for home help companies, and they’re charging the same thing that we charged, so it’s working out for them really well. I would recommend them, and I’ve heard good things about them from other people, too.

MK3 November 30, 2015

We’re using Home Instead Senior Care for companionship for my mother. They have been really good with consistency with the caregivers so there’s not a new one every day. The ones I’ve met take a real interest in my mother. Each caregiver that comes in during the day will leave notes in the notebook that they need to read through to see if there’s anything unusual that may have happened. The office has been really easy to work with as far as scheduling. I’ve been really happy with them.

tbwife September 05, 2015

Home Instead Senior Care provided my husband and me with excellent support during his illness. The responsiveness of the office staff was outstanding. I called them on a Friday afternoon, and Mr. Mira was at my front door the following Monday morning before 8:00. He and his staff were kind and caring, taking time to make sure that the caregiver chosen matched our needs. Each day, I received a detailed report, with written documentation to consult. Mr. Mira and our caregiver were extremely sensitive and respectful of my husband, always treating him with dignity and including him in decisions. As well, they made sure that I didn’t neglect myself, and gave me valuable insights and perspective. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends, and am extremely grateful to them for everything they did for our family during a most difficult time.

famhelp March 09, 2015

Other

I had the time to help a friend find someone to help his Mother. She did not qualified for assisted living as she had mobility issues, but didn't want to leave her home. Home Instead Senior Care of New Braunfels was the answer he was looking for. They provide the transportation she needs to places she wants to go and help around the house. Her main need there is with meal preparation so she doesn't have to stand to cook. Home Instead provids the care and support needed to keep her life at home to a norm, yet allow her the flexibility to still participate in things she enjoys. Thank you Home Instead! You've been a lifesaver for all of us.

Barbara31239950 April 11, 2014

I love Home Instead, and that's who I'm using right now. I have someone 7 days a week now, and they're there from 11:00 in the morning till 8:00 in the evening. That's almost $5,000 a month; it's a lot. I went to them when my mother had her last fall. She was in the hospital and I was bringing her home, and I needed something the next day. They were right there, and they stayed late. They helped me set up paper work, they explained stuff to me. They're very dependable, very thorough, and extremely trustworthy. I can't speak highly enough of the quality of care that my mother is given. Right now, both young ladies who come to take care of mother are also both working on nursing degrees. So they're not just somebody off the street who doesn't know what they're doing. I couldn't be luckier about them. The gentleman who is one of the co-owners came to my mother's house one day when I was there and wanted to do an on-site visit himself. They're a very hands-on company. They understand all the rules and the laws and everything that you're supposed to know. Many people say, "Why don't I just find an individual and hire him?" I fear too much for my mother's safety to do that, so I hired a company that's licensed and bonded and runs checks on their employees. It gave me much more peace of mind.

Caring152 June 28, 2012

My mom would like to thank Home Instead Senior Care of New Braunfels for the tender loving care they showed to her especially her caregiver. We could never have found her a better attendant from home! They gives so much of themselves and more to make my mom feel special and loved. No doubt we found a great in-home care provider.

From Home Instead Senior Care - New Braunfels, TX

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - New Braunfels, TX

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details