Home Instead Senior Care - New Braunfels, TX

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - New Braunfels, TX

Barbara31239950 April 11, 2014

I love Home Instead, and that's who I'm using right now. I have someone 7 days a week now, and they're there from 11:00 in the morning till 8:00 in the evening. That's almost $5,000 a month; it's a lot. I went to them when my mother had her last fall. She was in the hospital and I was bringing her home, and I needed something the next day. They were right there, and they stayed late. They helped me set up paper work, they explained stuff to me. They're very dependable, very thorough, and extremely trustworthy.

I can't speak highly enough of the quality of care that my mother is given. Right now, both young ladies who come to take care of mother are also both working on nursing degrees. So they're not just somebody off the street who doesn't know what they're doing. I couldn't be luckier about them. The gentleman who is one of the co-owners came to my mother's house one day when I was there and wanted to do an on-site visit himself. They're a very hands-on company. They understand all the rules and the laws and everything that you're supposed to know. Many people say, "Why don't I just find an individual and hire him?" I fear too much for my mother's safety to do that, so I hired a company that's licensed and bonded and runs checks on their employees. It gave me much more peace of mind.

Caring152 June 28, 2012

My mom would like to thank Home Instead Senior Care of New Braunfels for the tender loving care they showed to her especially her caregiver. We could never have found her a better attendant from home! They gives so much of themselves and more to make my mom feel special and loved. No doubt we found a great in-home care provider.

From Home Instead Senior Care - New Braunfels, TX

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - New Braunfels, TX

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details