Home Instead Senior Care - Nashville, TN

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Nashville, TN

D.Gill February 08, 2013

Choosing a service was overwhelming. I needed help with my mother living at home with me and I did not know where to turn. I was given several names of companies and after a couple weeks of research I first chose a cheaper company giving me exactly what I was paying for and I switched to Home Instead within a month. Home Instead did exactly what they agreed to do. I was so impressed with mom's caregiver. She always seemed to know what mom needed and tended to those needs as if she were her own mom. We used Home Instead for nine months and probably met 6 caregivers from Home Instead. They were all very attentive and I was comfortable with everyone that came to our house. I must also mention the attention staff gave to making sure I was aware of mom's well being. I am grateful for everything Home Instead did for me and for the loving care they gave my mom.

yyoung October 21, 2012

I have had this agency for some time. The care givers either don't want to work even at light house keeping or the agency tells them they don't have to do things that I consider light housekeeping. I just found out on Wednesday last week the caregivers do NOT have to clean bathtubs, sinks or commodes. I am disappointed in this agency. I thought that light house keeping included those chores as well as dusting, vacumming, mopping and occassionally going to the grocery with you..especially the ones of us that are disabled.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Nashville, TN

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Nashville, TN

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details