Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Murrieta, CA
Wilson4 November 11, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
I have been highly satisfied with the care I have received.. I know I do not need as much care now as I did originally but I have never had a complaint of any kind. My caregiver is wonderful and deserves a medal for the job she does. I do not hesitate to tell people how good she is and that she is from Home Instead. Even the checkers in the grocery store are aware how wonderful she is. Sandra is a GEM.
From Home Instead Senior Care - Murrieta, CA
Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical provider of personal care, companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands, incidental transportation and even Alzheimer's and dementia care. Our CAREGivers encourage, assist, and stimulate our clients in a variety of activities that improve their quality of life and help them maintain their independence. All of these services allow a senior to stay HOME INSTEAD for a longer period of time.
Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills
Safety training on home safety, avoiding injury and falls, preventing strain and pain, safety in the kitchen, cautious cleaning, safe driving, outdoor safety hazards, and disease protection and prevention.
Basic training on emergency situations including stroke, falls and fractures and sudden illness, communication tips including communicating to those with dementia or Alzheimer's, activities for seniors to engage in, mealtime preparations, housekeeping tips, signs of abuse, and tips on reducing caregiver stress.
Advanced training on understanding senior illnesses and conditions, depression in seniors, caregiver stress, in-home exercise for older adults, making mealtime fun, communication tips with the senior, their family, and the caregiver's franchise office.
Activity training including reminiscing activities, modifying activities, activities in facilities, adapting activities for those with impairments, different types of engaging activities for older adults such as gardening, mind builders, and crafts and hobbies, and getting a senior involved in the community in places like senior centers, worship services, volunteering and errands.
Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Murrieta, CA
- Rate for hourly care: $22-$27
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
- Agency extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Range of services
- Companion care
- Range of services extra: hospice support, Alzheimer's and other dementias care, chronic conditions
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Training areas extra: the aging process, how to keep the client and CAREGiver℠ safe, building relationships, Alzheimer's or other dementias care
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
25136 Hancock Ave., Suite A
Murrieta, CA 92562
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities