Synergy HomeCare North West New Jersey

Contact Now

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare North West New Jersey

shrewspeaks May 25, 2012

I interviewed this provider

I cannot say enough about Tony and Kerri. They are spectacular. So caring and organized. The lines of communication are excellent and I know my parents are well cared for. I don't worry about them with the fantastic care they receive.

Kathy L May 25, 2012

Synergy has provided us with caregivers for our elderly parents who have functioned as as professionals but with the patience , sensitivity and concern of a family member. Despite the trials of dementia and the self-centeredness of the elderly, the caregivers and manager have always responded with the best interests of our parents at heart. They have prevented our family from experiencing much of the stress associated with our parents care.

sgalofaro May 24, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Synergy Home Care works hard to provide the kind of service you want for those that are ill in your life.

Bill's Daugher May 24, 2012

This service is fantastic... they are caring people who go out of their way to make my parent's life better on a daily basis.

oallocco January 26, 2012

This provider listened to what my mother needed regarding her care and was able to find a very good fit.

Roseann M January 19, 2012

Office management is efficient and home aides are reliable.

Terry55 January 15, 2012

Synergy has been taking care of my mother Betty for the past year and they have been absolutely wonderful. The caregiver has bonded with my mother and she is more than just her caregiver but also part of the family. Synergy has also always been very professional and responsive to our needs. I highly recommend Synergy to any one that is looking for care.

Daughta January 11, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Porvider is professional,courteous and caring

From Synergy HomeCare North West New Jersey

Caring for your aging parent or a family member can be exhausting, lonely work, but you are not alone. Our essential services help families stay connected and “worry-free”, allowing them to enjoy all of the things that bring balance to their family life, knowing their loved ones are receiving the best of home care.

Choose from SYNERGY’s most popular services on an hourly basis, overnight or Live-in care:

Companion/Homemaking
  • Feeding Assistance
Specialized Care
  • Alzheimer’s/Dementia
  • Parkinson’s
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Orthopedic/Surgery Recovery
  • Respite Care and much more

Why Choose SYNERGY HomeCare

Peace of Mind, Safety and Control
  • Licensed by the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs (License #: HP0136300)
  • Our CareTEAM is screened through an extensive national and state background check
  • Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with A Rating
  • Our CareTEAM are W2 employees, not contractors. We take care of payroll tax and workers comp and they are bonded and insured
  • Free medical alert system for clients with at least 30 service hours per week
  • Registered Nurse creates and maintains care plan for personal care cases and supervises/delegates care tasks to Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA)
Quality Service and Responsiveness
  • Average client satisfaction rating of 95%
  • Truly personalized service with direct access to management
  • On call 24/7 including Holidays
  • Quality care calls and in person visits are conducted regularly
  • Web-based caregiver management and scheduling system for efficient staffing and monitoring

Features of Synergy HomeCare North West New Jersey