Synergy HomeCare North West New Jersey

Contact Now

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare North West New Jersey

Kelly B March 07, 2017

The services take the stress of having to care for my aunt off my shoulders.

Consuelo C February 07, 2017

I think that as our caregiver continues to work with us, she will get more familiar with my mother and her routine. Our caregiver seems willing to learn, and she has a good attitude. I think that we will be doing very well in a few weeks.

Richard A January 29, 2017

I would tell others that SYNERGY Home Care is pretty good. I can keep the same caregivers.

lynyrd_skynyrd December 21, 2015

I really lucked out finding Synergy. I love the live in aid that they assigned to my Mom. Tony frequently contacts me to keep me in the loop. Since I only live 5 minutes away, I am very tuned into my Mom's well being. Tony's effort is greatly appreciated.

Cathy103365650 May 02, 2015

We used Synergy for a few weeks for my sister, but she passed away. They came in once a week, and they were fine. The administrator people and the nurse were very pleasant and nice. One aide seems to be very good and nice. It was a good experience overall. Areas to improve on -- the very first day, the one assigned didn’t show up. I called and waited to hear back for hours, and it was snowing that day. The next day I called back, and they said they found out that the aide had fallen and broken her arm. I almost changed agencies, but then I decided to make a second try, and I did.

MCMW May 15, 2014

Providing care for our mother was an overwhelming task at first . . .until Synergy. They listened to our mother and to us, so that our needs as a family were well understood and addressed. Their nurse developed a flexible and affordable plan of care that gave us peace of mind knowing our mother was very happy and safe. Mom loved her two caregivers so much that she insisted they be part of family gatherings and celebrations...and they were. They provided us with responsive, high quality and loving care!

V.S.P. May 14, 2014

Synergy has been providing care for my 83 year old mother for over 3 years now and we have been very happy with the services. We had a few different caregivers over the years but they have all been excellent. I like the fact that I can work directly with the owner Tony and he has always been responsive and helpful in so many ways. I would highly recommend Synergy Home Care!

Let's Make It Work May 12, 2014

April, 2014: I had two certified nurse's aides from Synergy. 1) made personal phone calls relating to other patient illnesses while in my home, as well as calls pertaining to personal home foreclosure arrangements. 2) disregarded my explicit instructions and attempted to get my mother with dementia into the shower, and upset & panicked her to the point that I needed to call a neighbor to intercede until I could arrive home. I would say care staff is ill trained based on above and that my mother is excited to see someone else who has been helping 1 morning a week since March. A World of Difference! The kicker is Synergy never followed up. THAT, to me, confirms their level of care. (I didn't mean to press any stars)

shrewspeaks May 25, 2012

I interviewed this provider

I cannot say enough about Tony and Kerri. They are spectacular. So caring and organized. The lines of communication are excellent and I know my parents are well cared for. I don't worry about them with the fantastic care they receive.

Kathy L May 25, 2012

Synergy has provided us with caregivers for our elderly parents who have functioned as as professionals but with the patience , sensitivity and concern of a family member. Despite the trials of dementia and the self-centeredness of the elderly, the caregivers and manager have always responded with the best interests of our parents at heart. They have prevented our family from experiencing much of the stress associated with our parents care.

sgalofaro May 24, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Synergy Home Care works hard to provide the kind of service you want for those that are ill in your life.

Bill's Daugher May 24, 2012

This service is fantastic... they are caring people who go out of their way to make my parent's life better on a daily basis.

oallocco January 26, 2012

This provider listened to what my mother needed regarding her care and was able to find a very good fit.

Roseann M January 19, 2012

Office management is efficient and home aides are reliable.

Terry55 January 15, 2012

Synergy has been taking care of my mother Betty for the past year and they have been absolutely wonderful. The caregiver has bonded with my mother and she is more than just her caregiver but also part of the family. Synergy has also always been very professional and responsive to our needs. I highly recommend Synergy to any one that is looking for care.

Daughta January 11, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Porvider is professional,courteous and caring

From Synergy HomeCare North West New Jersey

Caring for your aging parent or a family member can be exhausting, lonely work, but you are not alone. Our essential services help families stay connected and “worry-free”, allowing them to enjoy all of the things that bring balance to their family life, knowing their loved ones are receiving the best of home care.

Choose from SYNERGY’s most popular services on an hourly basis, overnight or Live-in care:

Companion/Homemaking
  • Feeding Assistance
Specialized Care
  • Alzheimer’s/Dementia
  • Parkinson’s
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Orthopedic/Surgery Recovery
  • Respite Care and much more

Why Choose SYNERGY HomeCare

Peace of Mind, Safety and Control
  • Licensed by the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs (License #: HP0136300)
  • Our CareTEAM is screened through an extensive national and state background check
  • Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with A Rating
  • Our CareTEAM are W2 employees, not contractors. We take care of payroll tax and workers comp and they are bonded and insured
  • Free medical alert system for clients with at least 30 service hours per week
  • Registered Nurse creates and maintains care plan for personal care cases and supervises/delegates care tasks to Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA)
Quality Service and Responsiveness
  • Average client satisfaction rating of 95%
  • Truly personalized service with direct access to management
  • On call 24/7 including Holidays
  • Quality care calls and in person visits are conducted regularly
  • Web-based caregiver management and scheduling system for efficient staffing and monitoring