Home Instead Senior Care - Mountain Home, AR

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Mountain Home, AR

Whitelion62 January 11, 2015

My aides are very good and caring!! I am very satisfied with the care I recieve.

myasenak January 08, 2015

I interviewed this provider

The process of enrolling and working with each department was made stressless

goose3434 October 13, 2014

I used Home Instead to care for my father when he was placed on hospice care. I was at the end of my of my rope, having to deal with his care on top of my job and responsibilities to my family, and I called Home Instead because I heard that they provided respite care. I believe that I could not have made a better decision.the caregiver that they provided was helpful, gracious, and understanding, and she treated my father like a family member. He instantly took to get and it made his passing much easier for both him and the rest of our family. We had so much less worry and stress knowing that we had a wonderful caregiver taking care of my father. I would recommend them highly. They truly live up to their reputation and I am very grateful to have worked with them.

numberoneclient August 28, 2014

The people at Home Instead are friendly and very caring. They take there time in helping me and making me feel like I'm there number one client.

happy911 August 28, 2014

I have been dealing with Home Instead Senior Care for several years. I have been very pleased with the office staff. They are all very professional and always accommodate my schedule changes even at last minute. I could not be more pleased with the company as a whole.

Ducky79 August 21, 2014

The scheduleing and office staff have not been that great they could be a lot better I don't recommend home instead at all

Hello Ducky79, Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. I’m sorry your experience wasn’t what you had hoped for. Our office staff works to provide the highest level of professionalism and efficiency for our clients. We would like to learn more about your experience. I would be open to discuss this issue at any time, so feel free to contact me at 870.425.0700. - Noel Morris, Co-Owner

From Home Instead Senior Care - Mountain Home, AR

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Mountain Home, AR

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details