Primus Home Care Solutions, Inc

Reviews of Primus Home Care Solutions, Inc

Overview of Ratings

February 26, 2015

By Tim Harris

We haven't had any problems with Primus Home Care. Our experience with them has been very pleasant. The caregiver is punctual and caring. She is a wonderful caregiver for my mom. The management is very responsive and great at what they do. I highly recommend their services.

October 22, 2014

Thank you very much for picking up the phone on labor day when no one else will!!! Great customer service, and a great caregiver. I highly recommed Primus.

September 22, 2014

By Ryan89

Living on the East Coast, it was impossible to watch over and care for my aging mom who lives in Chicago. After investigating various home care agencies, I decided to give "Primus Home Care" a call. Mr. Ham was very helpful and understanding to my needs. After interviewing 3 more agencies to make sure, I felt Primus was the right agency to watch over, be a caregiver and a companion to my mom. I have never regretted it one moment. Primus Home Care has returned dignity to my mom and peace of mind to me. Thank you.

September 21, 2014

By Jeff27

I am a 65 years old man with serious diabetes. With a couple of amputated toes and declining health, I needed a person to help me around the house and some house chores. I fell that Nina with Primus Home Care is nothing less than a Godsend. With her help, now I eat healthy, take medications on time, stay clean, and live in a clean environment. I recommend Primus Home Care to all my friends.

September 01, 2014

By C.A

A caregiver from Primus Home Care takes care of my mom while I am at work. The caregiver makes my mom comfortable and knows exactly what needs to be done. She keeps all care notes for my mom. I am happy that I can focus at my work worry-free because I know that my mom is in good hands.

August 13, 2014

By nstenson

My dad wasn’t comfortable with female caring for him. I contacted several home care services, but did not have much luck. Primus home care was able to provide male caregiver right away who is easy going yet dedicated. My dad is happy that Nick helps him with other things that female caregivers could not do previously (don’t get me wrong, my dad weighs about 250 lbs. The other female caregiver had hard time helping him get in his wheelchair and etc.) My dad tells me that Nick is a good cook, too. My dad and I are satisfied with help from this home service agency.

From Primus Home Care Solutions, Inc

Primus Home Care is non-medical home service agency that provides personal care, homemaker, and companion services in comfort of client's own home.

• Primus is one of the rare agencies that SPECIALIZE in LIVE-IN home care. Our professionals are specially trained to offer high quality live-in care. (Hourly services can be arranged upon request)
  • Our caregivers undergo EXCEPTIONALLY RIGOROUS SCREENING PROCESSES AND TRAININGS to ensure your utmost comforts as well as safety and privacy.
  • LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE by Primus is a training program as well as a code of conduct, carefully designed to exceed all aspects of your expectations in home care and companionship.

SCOPE OF SERVICE

• Personal Care Services: Assistance with the normal activities of daily living, Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Toileting, Transferring / Positioning, Ambulation (Moving Around), Eating Assistance, Food Preparations, Medication Reminders, etc.
  • Homemaker Services: Meal preparation, Laundry services, Light housekeeping, Essential shopping, Homemaker Routine Training, etc.
  • Companion Services: Non-medical care, Supervision, Socialization, Recreational Activities

COST OF SERVICES

Primus Home Care charges "hourly flat fee for hourly services" and "daily flat fee for live-in services" without regards to scope of services to be provided to each individual client. Scope of services specified in each client’s Care Plan could be one of the grounds in determining number of service hours in order to allow In-Home Caregiver a sufficient time to complete required services. Detailed types and scopes of services available and covered by the flat fee can be found in Scope of Services above. Call for cost of services

SERVICE AREAS

Cook, Lake, and DuPage counties of Illinois, including cities of Northbrook, Glenview, Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows, Winnetka, Glencoe, Wilmette, Deerfield, Buffalo Grove, Highland Park, Lake Forest, Barrington, Oak Brook, Wheaton, Hinsdale, and more.

LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE

Primus Home Care strives to provide unparalleled home care experience personalized for your needs and preferences. Legacy of Excellence is an agency-wide effort to go above and beyond to ensure a safe, independent, and positive environment for you and your loved ones. LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE guides our professionals to observe the following code of conduct.

• Compassionate Care – Listen carefully to clients, understand current needs, and be mindful to anticipate future needs.
  • Organized and Adaptive Services – Know requisite tasks beforehand, adapt to client’s changing needs, and apply changes to future services.
  • Genuine Communications – Listen to clients’ needs with genuine interests and provide warm, clear, and honest communications.
  • Timely Concern Resolutions – Listen carefully to obtain facts, be sincere in expressing regrets, clearly explain what will happen, and follow-up until resolved.
  • Attitude and Pride –Maintain genuinely compassionate attitude and go out of a way to improve our clients’ quality of life. Be proud that our family of caregivers is the best asset of Primus.

Photos of Primus Home Care Solutions, Inc

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra: Client Services, Legacy Of Excellence, Emergency Procedures, Preventions Of Abuse/Neglect/Exploitation, , Documentations, Etc.

Payment options