Primus Home Care Solutions, Inc

Contact Now

Reviews of Primus Home Care Solutions, Inc

Greta WM April 30, 2015

I was taking care of my father for last three years after he was diagnosed with Dementia. About four months ago, I came across an job opportunity that I did not miss but was located in NY. Primus was highly recommended for live-in care by my father's doctor. Primus has proven to be nothing less than what the doctor said about them. They understand my situation, and they will go above and beyond to make sure my father gets everything he needs. I want to express my sincere appreciations.

LydiaG1 April 15, 2015

For a couple of months after my father's discharge from rehab, we have gone thru 3 different agencies and two private caregivers. We are finally settled in with Primus because of the great support system that Primus has. John is very professional and compassionate, and he is PROMPT to return my call. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was to my difficult father's taste. Our caregiver, Brian, was chosen by John because he share the same military background as my father, which I think was an excellent call. I would definitely recommend Primus to anyone who needs support like my father do.

Tim Harris February 26, 2015

We haven't had any problems with Primus Home Care. Our experience with them has been very pleasant. The caregiver is punctual and caring. She is a wonderful caregiver for my mom. The management is very responsive and great at what they do. I highly recommend their services.

Caring100685250 October 22, 2014

Thank you very much for picking up the phone on labor day when no one else will!!! Great customer service, and a great caregiver. I highly recommed Primus.

Ryan89 September 22, 2014

Living on the East Coast, it was impossible to watch over and care for my aging mom who lives in Chicago. After investigating various home care agencies, I decided to give "Primus Home Care" a call. Mr. Ham was very helpful and understanding to my needs. After interviewing 3 more agencies to make sure, I felt Primus was the right agency to watch over, be a caregiver and a companion to my mom. I have never regretted it one moment. Primus Home Care has returned dignity to my mom and peace of mind to me. Thank you.

Jeff27 September 21, 2014

I am a 65 years old man with serious diabetes. With a couple of amputated toes and declining health, I needed a person to help me around the house and some house chores. I fell that Nina with Primus Home Care is nothing less than a Godsend. With her help, now I eat healthy, take medications on time, stay clean, and live in a clean environment. I recommend Primus Home Care to all my friends.

C.A September 01, 2014

A caregiver from Primus Home Care takes care of my mom while I am at work. The caregiver makes my mom comfortable and knows exactly what needs to be done. She keeps all care notes for my mom. I am happy that I can focus at my work worry-free because I know that my mom is in good hands.

nstenson August 13, 2014

My dad wasn’t comfortable with female caring for him. I contacted several home care services, but did not have much luck. Primus home care was able to provide male caregiver right away who is easy going yet dedicated. My dad is happy that Nick helps him with other things that female caregivers could not do previously (don’t get me wrong, my dad weighs about 250 lbs. The other female caregiver had hard time helping him get in his wheelchair and etc.) My dad tells me that Nick is a good cook, too. My dad and I are satisfied with help from this home service agency.

From Primus Home Care Solutions, Inc

Primus Home Care is non-medical home service agency that provides personal care, homemaker, and companion services in comfort of client's own home.

• Primus is one of the rare agencies that SPECIALIZE in LIVE-IN home care. Our professionals are specially trained to offer high quality live-in care. (Hourly services can be arranged upon request)
  • Our caregivers undergo EXCEPTIONALLY RIGOROUS SCREENING PROCESSES AND TRAININGS to ensure your utmost comforts as well as safety and privacy.
  • LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE by Primus is a training program as well as a code of conduct, carefully designed to exceed all aspects of your expectations in home care and companionship.

SCOPE OF SERVICE

• Personal Care Services: Assistance with the normal activities of daily living, Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Toileting, Transferring / Positioning, Ambulation (Moving Around), Eating Assistance, Food Preparations, Medication Reminders, etc.
  • Homemaker Services: Meal preparation, Laundry services, Light housekeeping, Essential shopping, Homemaker Routine Training, etc.
  • Companion Services: Non-medical care, Supervision, Socialization, Recreational Activities

COST OF SERVICES

Primus Home Care charges "hourly flat fee for hourly services" and "daily flat fee for live-in services" without regards to scope of services to be provided to each individual client. Scope of services specified in each client’s Care Plan could be one of the grounds in determining number of service hours in order to allow In-Home Caregiver a sufficient time to complete required services. Detailed types and scopes of services available and covered by the flat fee can be found in Scope of Services above. Call for cost of services

SERVICE AREAS

Cook, Lake, and DuPage counties of Illinois, including cities of Northbrook, Glenview, Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows, Winnetka, Glencoe, Wilmette, Deerfield, Buffalo Grove, Highland Park, Lake Forest, Barrington, Oak Brook, Wheaton, Hinsdale, and more.

LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE

Primus Home Care strives to provide unparalleled home care experience personalized for your needs and preferences. Legacy of Excellence is an agency-wide effort to go above and beyond to ensure a safe, independent, and positive environment for you and your loved ones. LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE guides our professionals to observe the following code of conduct.

• Compassionate Care – Listen carefully to clients, understand current needs, and be mindful to anticipate future needs.
  • Organized and Adaptive Services – Know requisite tasks beforehand, adapt to client’s changing needs, and apply changes to future services.
  • Genuine Communications – Listen to clients’ needs with genuine interests and provide warm, clear, and honest communications.
  • Timely Concern Resolutions – Listen carefully to obtain facts, be sincere in expressing regrets, clearly explain what will happen, and follow-up until resolved.
  • Attitude and Pride –Maintain genuinely compassionate attitude and go out of a way to improve our clients’ quality of life. Be proud that our family of caregivers is the best asset of Primus.

Features of Primus Home Care Solutions, Inc

• Korean
  • Spanish

• Licenses: Home Service Agency

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • Range of services extra: Homemaker Services

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers
  • Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training areas extra: Client Services, Legacy of Excellence, Emergency Procedures, Preventions of Abuse/Neglect/Exploitation, , Documentations, etc.

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address