Right at Home Northern Westchester County, NY

Contact Now

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Northern Westchester County, NY

Mitch R. February 07, 2017

I have been using Right at Home to help with my mother for the last year. They are very responsible and responsive, their help has been indispensible. I would recommend them unequivocally.

J. Sutton January 24, 2017

Thank you for taking such great care of our aunt following her rehab stay. Your caregivers helped her transition home safely, comfortably and with dignity. We were impressed by your kindness, professionalism, and thoughtfulness. Nancy was fabulous to work with regarding scheduling and finding the best match for our aunt. Thank you for making her holidays bright!

Robert Anzalone December 28, 2016

I am very pleased with our experience with Right at Home. The company is run very professionally. The owner of the organization interviews the client for their health needs and requests. He also suggested safety issues in the home that should be in place. The right health aide was assigned to me. This person helped with my recovery.

Diane98280050 February 28, 2015

Other

My mom is 94 yrs old and came to live with me in October after experiencing 2 falls within a year. I myself am a healthcare provider so my standards were set high. I contacted caring.com and probably got response from 20 agencies. I called all of them. Right at Home stood out because they were very professional from the start. Mr. Mathews came to my home to meet me, my husband and mom. I felt very comfortable. He made sure the caregiver who was assigned to mom was the perfect fit. She is kind, gentle and has plenty of experience. I am very happy with Right at Home and can go to work and have piece of mind.

From Right at Home Northern Westchester County, NY