Right at Home Northern Westchester County, NY

Overview of Ratings

4.7

May 15, 2017

By Nancy K_470575

Right at Home is convenient, and they find a substitute when the primary caregiver is unavailable

April 27, 2017

By Richard B

The caregiver was company for him and saw his needs. She even cleaned his room for him.

March 22, 2017

By Thomas G

The caregiver cleans and does everything that I need to have done in my home.

March 14, 2017

By Patricia S

If I need anything, Right at Home is right there to help me.

February 18, 2017

By Joan383317

We are delighted with the care our aunt received following a rehab stay. This agency helped her transition home comfortably, safely, and with dignity. From the first call, we were impressed by the flexibility and skill of the staff. The caregivers were professional, kind and thoughtful and helped make the holidays brighter. We highly recommend their services!

February 15, 2017

By Ellen W

Right at Home could have been available when and if I needed them.

February 07, 2017

By Mitch R.

I have been using Right at Home to help with my mother for the last year. They are very responsible and responsive, their help has been indispensible. I would recommend them unequivocally.

January 24, 2017

By J. Sutton

Thank you for taking such great care of our aunt following her rehab stay. Your caregivers helped her transition home safely, comfortably and with dignity. We were impressed by your kindness, professionalism, and thoughtfulness. Nancy was fabulous to work with regarding scheduling and finding the best match for our aunt. Thank you for making her holidays bright!

December 28, 2016

By Robert Anzalone

I am very pleased with our experience with Right at Home. The company is run very professionally. The owner of the organization interviews the client for their health needs and requests. He also suggested safety issues in the home that should be in place. The right health aide was assigned to me. This person helped with my recovery.

February 28, 2015

By Diane98280050

Other

My mom is 94 yrs old and came to live with me in October after experiencing 2 falls within a year. I myself am a healthcare provider so my standards were set high. I contacted caring.com and probably got response from 20 agencies. I called all of them. Right at Home stood out because they were very professional from the start. Mr. Mathews came to my home to meet me, my husband and mom. I felt very comfortable. He made sure the caregiver who was assigned to mom was the perfect fit. She is kind, gentle and has plenty of experience. I am very happy with Right at Home and can go to work and have piece of mind.

From Right at Home Northern Westchester County, NY