Sovereign Home Health

Contact Now

Reviews of Sovereign Home Health

Daizie October 01, 2014

The caregivers from Sovereign have worked out to be really great with my mother and to be able to tolerate her condition. Dementia is something none of us have any training for until it hits home. It takes a certain attitude to handle it and these ladies have been great. I have watched them cajole Mom into eating when she doesn't want to, to get up when she doesn't want to, to get dressed and washed up. It's amazing. I could not do it. I want the best for her and I have it.

M.H September 18, 2013

Just a note to let you know that my husband is making good progress. I was very pleased with the aides you provided especially Rita and Emanuel. They were both outstanding people and showed great care and concern for my husband. I hope you will tell them how much they meant to his overall recovery.

John25 January 25, 2013

I came across Sovereign Home Health by doing a search on the internet. Jim provided a couple references for me to check out. We ended up getting their service and my mom has been happy with the caregivers. Jim is an above and beyond kind of guy. Whenever there are issues with a caregiver's transportation, he's been very helpful at stepping in.

TheGills December 20, 2012

We have been using Sovereign to care for our mother for the last year. The service is great and we have been very lucky to have had the same wonderful caregiver the whole time. The caregiver lives with Mom and takes great care of her. This "companion care" has been very helpful to our whole family and we are grateful.

jill_daughter December 15, 2012

We have had a great experience with Sovereign. Our aide is very reliable and caring. She and Mom have really bonded. We are very happy.

From Sovereign Home Health

Sovereign Home Health provides in-home care that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and other adults. Our clients and their families trust their care to us. Whether part-time companionship services or 24/7 live-in home care, we provide the support and friendship that improves lives and enables independent living at home.

Each client has different care needs. Sovereign Home Health provides a range of services that can be customized to fit the individual client needs.

Your Comfort is Our Priority

We are here to bring joy and comfort to you and your loved ones. For many people, happiness is as simple as being in their home and in control of their lives. Home is where we are most comfortable and able to enjoy every precious moment. We provide a wide range of personal care and companion care services.

Personal Care Services

• Meal preparation
  • Errand services
  • Grocery shopping
  • Grooming
  • Live-in services (where available)
  • 24-hour care
  • Respite care or relief for family

We live in New Jersey and service our local communities and counties:

• Morris County
  • Hunterdon
  • Ocean
  • Middlesex

Never Alone

Our 24/7 Never Alone Care ensures that your loved ones have constant companionship. As the family you can only do so much.

Features of Sovereign Home Health