Home Instead Senior Care - Morgan Hill, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Morgan Hill, CA

Jennie D. October 01, 2015

I am happy to be a client of home instead. They have such wonderful care givers. I haven't had a caregiver I didn't like. They are all so caring and wonderful. Thank you.

Ray RIvera October 01, 2015

Really impressed that home instead is a very caring company. They really take the time to find the right caregiver to care for each client that they follow up on everything. It really is an amazing company.

Diana Jew September 30, 2015

I receive good service from Home Instead. Great care provider.

Caring102459250 April 19, 2015

My friend found Home Instead, they have been with her for probably three to four weeks, and then she moved into assisted living. The first caregiver that she had, I think she wasn't really happy with, but you have to understand that she is also an individual that is going to be pretty critical. She certainly had the care that she needed. She had several caregivers, but the last one that she had, she was happy with her, and she provided very good care. There were no problems with Home Instead. I would recommend it, and I would consider them myself, if the time may come. They were very good.

Linda102790550 December 10, 2014

We are very pleased with the care my mother is getting from Teresa. She is a very kind, caring, thoughtful, and patient person. She has a very good understanding of people with dementia.

Judy102131250 November 24, 2014

Teresa is very good. My mother-in-law is happy with her. She gives us reports (updates) almost every time; this is important to us.

lmukai July 22, 2014

My mother recently fell ill with a debilitating illness which put me in the difficult position of having to navigate through voluminous, confusing insurance policies in order to access the subscribed level of medical care. In an effort to determine what services were available and to effectively coordinate them, I contacted Brian J. of Home Instead Senior Care Morgan Hill. Brian demonstrated his expertise in the healthcare field by reviewing my mother’s medical, catastrophic and long-term health insurance policies and summarizing which care provider was responsible for the different aspects of her care. He further went on, in detail, to explain what my responsibilities and obligations were to get mom all needed treatment. Brian's compassionate approach provided great comfort for mom’s and my situation. He is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of senior healthcare and I would highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care Morgan Hill to anyone who finds them self in a similar situation.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Morgan Hill, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Morgan Hill, CA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address