Home Instead Senior Care - Morgan Hill, CA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Morgan Hill, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.8

April 19, 2015

My friend found Home Instead, they have been with her for probably three to four weeks, and then she moved into assisted living. The first caregiver that she had, I think she wasn't really happy with, but you have to understand that she is also an individual that is going to be pretty critical. She certainly had the care that she needed. She had several caregivers, but the last one that she had, she was happy with her, and she provided very good care. There were no problems with Home Instead. I would recommend it, and I would consider them myself, if the time may come. They were very good.

December 10, 2014

By Linda102790550

We are very pleased with the care my mother is getting from Teresa. She is a very kind, caring, thoughtful, and patient person. She has a very good understanding of people with dementia.

November 24, 2014

By Judy102131250

Teresa is very good. My mother-in-law is happy with her. She gives us reports (updates) almost every time; this is important to us.

July 22, 2014

By lmukai

My mother recently fell ill with a debilitating illness which put me in the difficult position of having to navigate through voluminous, confusing insurance policies in order to access the subscribed level of medical care. In an effort to determine what services were available and to effectively coordinate them, I contacted Brian J. of Home Instead Senior Care Morgan Hill. Brian demonstrated his expertise in the healthcare field by reviewing my mother’s medical, catastrophic and long-term health insurance policies and summarizing which care provider was responsible for the different aspects of her care. He further went on, in detail, to explain what my responsibilities and obligations were to get mom all needed treatment. Brian's compassionate approach provided great comfort for mom’s and my situation. He is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of senior healthcare and I would highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care Morgan Hill to anyone who finds them self in a similar situation.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Morgan Hill, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Morgan Hill, CA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Morgan Hill, CA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details