Right at Home Mooresville, NC

Reviews of Right at Home | Mooresville, NC

4.7

December 13, 2017

By Teresa

I am writing in for Brenda R. Just wanted to say she is a very knowledgeable, patient, kind, caretaker. She "really cares".

November 21, 2017

By Constance "Jackie" O

Right at Home's caregivers were on time and they showed up every day they were supposed to, unlike other home health care agencies caregivers. The most helpful aspect of my mother's services is her caregivers helping her with her mobility to get around to her showers and her meals.

November 21, 2017

By Don A

Right at Home came through for me every time. The services from Right at Home helped by being able to come on short notice and all of the times were covered.

November 17, 2017

By Deborah W

I don't like not having a set time that the caregivers are going to come. I would like my pills at a specific time.
I appreciate you taking time to let us know about your concern. Our caregivers work with several clients and sometimes, they can get delayed on some unavoidable situations. That is why we give our clients a 15-30 min. window for medication reminders. We do our best to make it within the agreed upon time-frame. Thank you for the opportunity to provide care for you.

October 25, 2017

By Susan R_3

Right at Home is on time and that they are very professional. Right at Home helped the most with showering and exercising my loved one.

October 17, 2017

By Kevin P

I can always find a caregiver when I need respite care. Other agencies have issues meeting this need. I am able to get out of the house and leave my husband with people I trust.

September 28, 2017

By Joseph V_1

I would recommend Right at Home because they are usually dependable. The services Right at Home are always there when I need them.

September 26, 2017

By Marge A_1

Right at Home is dependable, reliable, and the caregiver has been attentive to my mother's needs. Right at Home has made my life easier by not having to worry about my mom while I'm at work, and they help around the house.

August 25, 2017

By Nelly T

I would tell someone that Right at Home's caregivers are very considerate and kind. The most helpful part of havings the services is that they ensure that my loved one is able to do the things that she needs to do without fear of falling or hurting herself.

August 24, 2017

By Robert M_6

Right at Home has done everything that I've asked. Right at Home takes me somewhere almost everyday.

August 17, 2017

By Argyle S

I would recommend Right at Home because I have no complaints about them. Right at Home has they have assisted me in everything I need.

July 27, 2017

By Joan W_3

Right at Home has worked with me to my satisfaction. They are sympathetic and empathetic. Right at Home has made life easier by improving my physical condition, but it all takes time. They have the best impact that they could have in my case.

July 27, 2017

By Josephine K_1

Right at Home is consistent and does what they say. I have a bad knee and can't get on the bus to go to the doctor. The caregivers help me get where I need to go.

July 24, 2017

By Hattie C

Right at Home has very caring nurses who are on time and care for the patient. Right at Home made life easier by coming in and helping me with the showering. They would also stay with my mom if I needed to go somewhere as well as providing a lot of medical information to help with my mom's care.

June 21, 2017

By Buford N

Right at Home does good. I've enjoyed having them. Right at Home has made life easier by watching me, and help me do stuff I need help with. They're there for me.

June 21, 2017

By Foster H

I would tell a friend that we have been generally very satisfied with Right at Home. They are better than the last service we used. Right at Home is reliable and responsive.

February 02, 2017

I had somebody come in twice a week for my mom from Right at Home. They provided help with bathing, feeding her, getting her dressed, and staying with her. If I had a special occasion, they stayed with her until I got back. The caregiver was very good, on time, and very professional. They took excellent care of my mother. The value was reasonable.

December 20, 2016

By Butch244471

Right at Home did a wonderful job in providing service for my mother post a procedure which slowed her down for over a month. The care givers were kind and attentive to her needs and provided a much needed assistance to her during this time of need. While we currently do not need them long term at present, when the time comes, we will certainly turn to them immediately. Not only were the caregivers wonderful, the management team was engaged and followed up on a regular basis. We cannot say enough kind words about them.

October 05, 2016

By catmcg

Right At Home has been a valuable resource for my mom and me. Their caregivers are knowledgeable, trustworthy, and most of all kind and caring. I would recommend them to anyone considering in-home care!

From Right at Home