Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Bayada Home Health Care | Mooresville, NC
Linda638055 August 15, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
The physical therapists from Bayada Home Health were phenomenal. Their home health nurse was good and helpful. We also had companion care, and she was good; my mom enjoyed being with her. She still helps her out. I was very satisfied with their services. The agency was quick to respond and good at calling both Mom and me with scheduling. So far, it has been good.
From Bayada Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care is a trusted leader in providing clinical care and support services at home for children and adults of all ages. Since 1975, company founder Mark Baiada has been at the forefront of the home health care movement — working to give people greater access to high-quality care that helps them live safely at home.
BAYADA Assistive Care services provide non-medical assistance with activities of daily living for adults and seniors when a health issue has made it difficult to manage everyday tasks on their own. These services are provided primarily by Nurse Aides on an ongoing shift or as needed basis, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This care is also sometimes referred to as personal care or aide services.
Self-care assistance with activities of daily living
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
Household support services
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities