Sunlight Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Sunlight Care

Lydia10 October 22, 2015

We hired Sunlight Care to assist my mom in the shower 3 times a week. The caregivers were all very nice. The only thing I noticed was that not one of caregivers ever cleaned the bathroom.

Anonymous118462450 October 22, 2015

I have been satisfied with Sunlight Care. I needed aides when I go shopping or doctors appointments. I can say that they all do a good job in helping me with my errands outside the house.

Caring117484050 September 30, 2015

Sunlight provides very, very good service. Their caregivers are just wonderful! Their care is good and I would recommend them to others.

Audrey20 September 30, 2015

When I needed extra help, I would get it. The caregivers were excellent. I had no complaints. I was very happy with their service.

Caring117482950 September 30, 2015

My experience with Sunlight Care has been good in general. I have one particular caregiver that I like most. She works with us for six days a week. Her name is Shekiah. She's very good with my sister. We like her so much. I like the occasional reliever. Her name is Dee. She's also very good.

Up until last week I had this regular coverage for 5-6 days a week. I had asked for one evening coverage and a weekend. I have requested many times but theyÕre unfulfilled. They did send someone but I find her unqualified.

Caring117482450 September 30, 2015

Sunlight Care has been very good to me. I have been very happy with their service. The caregivers are just excellent!

-Caring5 September 21, 2015

I receive care from Sunlight Care and it’s been good. The caregivers are doing the things that I ask them to do and I’m happy with that. However, I hope that the management would keep them on schedule.

Bob116947450 September 18, 2015

I'm very pleased with Sunlight Care. My wife's situation is very challenging. She had a stroke and she doesn't like a lot of things. She usually goes to the bathroom every 20 minutes. Most of the caregivers have been very understanding and conscientious. They really try to work with her and they listen to what I say on how to handle her.

I've changed my wife's schedule most of the time and Sunlight Care has been very accommodating. It's not easy to find good care and they've done a good job. We have been using them for a year. I would recommend them to others.

Caring116947350 September 18, 2015

The coordinator of my mom's care program was very diligent, thoughtful and compassionate. The live-in help whom we have is excellent. She has good work ethics. She's very caring and very reassuring for us to know that my mom is in such good hands. Sunlight Care attended to issues very promptly. They're very professional.

Joanne48 September 16, 2015

Our experience with Sunlight Care has been positive. We’ve been very happy with the two aides that we have. Donald has dementia and they keep him busy and moving.

Ted10 September 14, 2015

The people from Sunlight care are good and friendly. They're very helpful. They gave me what I needed as a patient. The caregivers are excellent and professional. They do what they're suppose to do and they're very good at it.

Michael116658050 September 11, 2015

They provided good caregiver for my father. She's kind, considerate, thorough and compassionate. She's always on time and goes above and beyond. They're the best I've ever had.

Eileen32 September 02, 2015

Everyone was extremely patient. They understood my feelings and my father’s feelings. They were willing to address our needs. They were trying to find a way that both the family and the person receiving the care were comfortable. They were very flexible with his schedule. The staff was all dedicated. Several of them even came to visit him when he was in the hospital. They would also call and check with him.

Caring110 August 24, 2015

The first aide who came to help was good. She was nice but for some reason she had to stop working. They sent us a male aide as a replacement. His name was Christopher and he was a strong man. He turned out to be a perfect fit for my dad. My dad was more comfortable with him.

Mel8 August 20, 2015

Everyone was very pleasant. We were happy with Sunlight Care. We used them for my mother in the past. All the caregivers were wonderful, most especially Sandy!

-Jane August 19, 2015

I can't say enough good things on how Sunlight Care was able to help us. They were really good. They have very good work ethics. I don't have any problems with them.

Carol115530650 August 17, 2015

Sunlight Care has a very good backup system. Their aides are very honest and likeable. They do a good job. We've never had any problems with the aides. They have always been helpful to us. Whenever I have a problem with the schedule, they always work it out.

Gretchen8 August 13, 2015

Sunlight care was excellent! I used them when I had appointments and if I went shopping. They've gone into the waiting room with me during my doctor's appointment. I had conversations with them and I think they were very friendly. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

-Bill August 10, 2015

The care is good overall. Our caregiver, Milly, is very great with my mom. She's very patient and thorough. She's doing an excellent job in keeping my mom and her place in good shape.

Christopher8 August 01, 2015

The caregiver is great. She helps me out a lot. My only concern with her is that she does not know how to stick to her schedule. I would never know when she will show up. She told me she notifies the management everytime she cannot make it on time but I was never once informed. They would say that they forgot to call me.

Caring114780350 August 01, 2015

My mom's caregiver is wonderful! Her name is Diane, and she's extremely helpful. She's very reliable, caring, and compassionate. We're satisfied with Sunlight Care.

Caring114780250 August 01, 2015

I had the pleasure of working with two people from from Sunlight Care. I used them after I had surgery. They were courteous and helpful. They helped me out in anything I needed.

John114779950 August 01, 2015

I can say their care is good. Our caregiver is great. He's caring and does his job well. I'm glad that we have them.

Caring114779850 August 01, 2015

Our experience with Sunlight Care was good. Carol was topnotch and she was great to deal with. She's very pleasant, caring and a wonderful person.

Candace8 July 20, 2015

My overall experience with Sunlight care has been positive. They provided caring and professional aides. They're very flexible with scheduling. We have a regular schedule, but if I need to make any changes, they will take care of it right away.

We have been using them for almost 4 years. We are very satisfied with their care.

Dominique1 July 15, 2015

Our experience with Sunlight Care has been good. There have been a few issues, but they were able to work things out. We currently have a live-in caregiver. She's helpful and respectful.

-Ro June 25, 2015

We've been very happy with Sunlight Care. The person we have coming now is really exceptional and a major help to us. My husband was quite sick last August; he had 5 hospital stays. It was very good and most of the help was fine, some better than others. The one we have now, Julie, is just a gem. We're very happy with her. So far everything has been fine.

From Sunlight Care

Sunlight Care is a Home Health care company based in Moorestown NJ serving southern New Jersey from 2 offices Moorestown and Manchester. Sunlight Care proudly serves Southern NJ from offices in Moorestown NJ and Manchester NJ. Sunlight Care proudly Serves Central NJ from the Manchester NJ Office We are dedicated to providing quality services which allow seniors to age and thrive in their own homes. We provide well trained Certified Home Health Aides caregivers who help them perform the basic activities of life necessary to be functional, happy & most importantly - healthy. These activities are called “Activities of Daily Living” (ADLs).

Sunlight Care also provide companion caregivers whose support is limited to household care, friendship, safety watch and other “non-personal” support. All our caregivers are bonded, insured, have undergone a criminal background check and drug tests.. Our caregivers who provide personal care with ADLs have also completed a specialized 76 hour training course, are certified by the state of New Jersey & have undergone skills verification by our Registered Nurse.

Why use Sunlight Care? We provide very personal service. We answer the phone 24/7/365 & you can speak to the owner anytime.

We are one of the few home care companies approved by the Board of Nursing as an aide training facility. The time we spend with our aides during training allows us to make optimum aide selection & care matching. We know our aides!

Our aide's arrival & departure times are actively monitored via our proprietary timekeeping system. If they are 10 minutes late, we know about it and start fixing it.

Our client web portal allows you to see your visit schedule. You will also have access to your visit history.

Second Business Address: 2156 Route 37, 2nd Floor Manchester, NJ 08759

Features of Sunlight Care

• Spanish

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: Companion Care Rate: $14.50/hour - $17/hour; Personal Care Rate: $16.50/hour - $23/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: Personal Care Live-In Rate: $200/day

• Licenses: HP0158600

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care
  • Range of services extra: Nurse Advocate Service

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Direct withdrawal from checking account (ACH), Authorized Veteran Administration Provider, Long Term Care Insurance

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address