Care4U Home Health Services, LLC

Contact Now

Reviews of Care4U Home Health Services, LLC

M. January 17, 2016

We have worked with Care4U since August 2015 and have been exceedingly happy with their service! The company is small enough that we have worked directly with the two founders of the company, who are professional in every detail. Additionally, the founders are exceptionally caring about their clients and client's families, and their staff of caretakers. The founders always visit the client's home to introduce a new caregiver, contact the family member(s) to get feedback, and periodically visit the client to support both client and staff. This personal touch is deeply appreciated, especially when it comes to the care of your beloved family member. In the past, we worked with a large national company which was very impersonal, more expensive, and offered inferior care. Care4U has earned our deep respect and high regard! I highly recommend their services.

ankdonnelly January 08, 2016

Our family could not have been happier with the care my mother received after coming home from a long stay in various hospitals and rehabilitation centers. After open heart surgery, my Mom needed someone to help her regain her strength and her confidence to live a fulfilled and enjoyable life.

Her home health aide, Diane, was wonderful. She not only helped my Mom with her everyday needs, she helped her gain the strength to do the exercises the physical therapist suggested. She was also a source of companionship for my Mom. She made my Mom laugh every day. The family was able to be at work for the day and not have to worry about her.

Today, my Mom is back to herself and we have Care4U to thank for helping get her to where she is.

I would highly recommend Care4U for your loved ones needs.

Roswell January 07, 2016

The owners came out for the house visit and were very personable and trusting. Previous to finding Care4U, my brother and I had been bombarded and overwhelmed with an enormous amount of tasks and information regarding our ageing Mom. Many of which were time sensitive. Care4U is indicative of their name. The assistance, care and follow-ups were genuine, dependable and very much appreciated at a time that was very difficult for my brother and I. Having them was a choice I shall never regret. I would definitely use them again.

Sharon32968 January 06, 2016

Wonderful and caring agency. The staff are very knowledgeable and care about their clients. Although, I live in Florida and my mother is in New Jersey, I have always been able to communicate with someone at Care4U. They have matched my mother with a fabulous caretaker.

dsw313 January 06, 2016

Care 4 U has been a blessing to our family. The owners and their team are exactly what we were looking for in a Care Team, skilled, kind, compassionate, caring, professional and punctual. They provided our family with wonderful caregivers within hours of our need. I would highly recommend them. 5+ team

NealK January 06, 2016

I can enthusiastically recommend Care4U Home Health Services without reservation for families whose loved one is in a skilled nursing facility. My 95 year old father was cared for in a way which gave our family great comfort since we were geographically separated from him and could only visit periodically. The caregivers are professionally trained, competent, and attentive. They went above and beyond by establishing a strong personal connection with Dad and enriching his life.

The Care4U owners Christy and Sheri were always easy to reach by phone and email and very helpful with their advice and response to family questions. They worked seamlessly as a team with the facility medical staff and actively participated at our invitation in family conferences at the facility, adding expertise our family lacked while respecting family wishes and facility policies. For a variety of reasons Dad was not always an easy person to care for so the consistent professional care and personal interest shown by caregivers Joan and Florence was even more impressive. When Dad was in pain they were very responsive with comfort care. When he wanted to talk about his life they were interested and responsive.

When our family felt, for economic reasons (Dad was going off Medicare and onto private pay) that we needed to reduce the 24 hour caregiver coverage to something more financially sustainable, Christi and Sheri were proactive in working with us to find the right balance. At my request I received daily emails from the owners summarizing the reports from their caregivers and highlighting any medical issues which required family discussion with the facility. In this way the caregivers served as the “eyes and ears” for our family to enable us to be current on Dad’s medical situation without having to constantly call the excellent but very busy facility nursing staff.

From Care4U Home Health Services, LLC

Care4U provides in-home care services by both caring and trained companions and licensed Certified Home Health Aides. We offer a wide range of services. Our comforting companions can help with day to day chores, provide piece of mind, and a lasting friendship. While our compassionate aides can help with mobility, bathing, feeding, medications and more.

Features of Care4U Home Health Services, LLC

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: $18-$20/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $210

• Licenses: Health Care Service Firm

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

Types of care

• Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address