Right at Home Montville, NJ

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Montville, NJ

April 14, 2017

By Mary R

I can't do much because I am in a wheelchair and the caregiver is able to help me do the hard things.

March 11, 2017

By FarAwayDaughter

I would rate owner Ray 6 stars if I could. He always responded very promptly to calls & emails, no matter the time of day. He worked with me finding solutions to difficult situations, like the time my mother was left in the ER at 2:00 a.m. He as was reasonable and flexible, honest and easy to work with. He "got" my Mom and dealt with her quirks. I had to lower this to 4 stars because not all of the aides worked out well for us. It might have been because they were weekend only, not having the time to build much connection with Mom. Nothing horrible, just some who weren't very engaged or attentive.

March 01, 2017

By MarybC

Was very satisfied with the service. We had 2 different girls and both were wonderful with dad. Had Luisa D and Maura. I think there is a 4 hour minimum if I remember right. Could have used some days of a shorter shift but all in all it was worth it.

March 01, 2017

By Ginny F.

Ray and his staff were very kind and quick to respond for our sudden need for care in our home. Everything was set up quickly and staff very professional during a very difficult time for our family. I would recommend them to friends.

February 28, 2017

By gma'sgirl

After many years of searching for the right aid to matchup with my mother I came upon Right at Home. Immediately I felt that this is the right agency. From the owner, to the office staff, to the nurses, to the aids, they are committed to helping families in need. Kim,my mother’s aid, has the patience of a Saint and a heart of gold. Mom recently was hospitalized and Kim was at the hospital every day with mom filling in her shift. This allowed our family to be able to do our jobs and not worry about if Mom was being taken care of properly. Kim was an advocate for our Mom when we couldn’t be and, in my book, that’s family, not just an aid. So, if you are looking for a reliable, compassionate agency to take care of your loved one don’t skip over Right at Home.

August 31, 2016

By Joe844527

We hired 4 hourly and/or 24/7 health care professionals. All were well trained, compassionate, and provided the necessary caring environment well above and beyond what was expected. If asked, I would strongly recommend this provider to others in need of their services.

From Right at Home Montville, NJ