Comfort Keepers of Montclair & Hasbrouck Heights | Montclair, NJ

Contact Now

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Montclair & Hasbrouck Heights | Montclair, NJ

Monica10 September 12, 2014

I would definitely recommend and/or use the services again. My mom was matched up with the most wonderful, caring, and dedicated home health aide. She received top notch care. Not only did the aide respect my mom, but also my home, my family, and my pet! I felt confident and relieved that my mom was in their care.

Lourdes4 September 12, 2014

Pooja and Andrew are very good. Since the first day I met them, they have been very helpful and conscientious about my husband and me. I will give them a 10 as a team; the Agency is very good and professional and I will recommend them to anybody.

From Comfort Keepers of Montclair & Hasbrouck Heights

Welcome to Comfort Keepers

In-home care for Montclair, NJ and the surrounding North New Jersey areas.

Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care services. Our expert caregivers follow a customized plan of care to provide a variety of personal care and companionship-homemaker services. We help seniors and other adults live an independent, quality life in the comforts of their homes.

We provide solutions that range from assisted living, senior care, elderly care, in-home care, light housekeeping, meal preparation, respite care, incidental transportation, medication management, Alzheimer's and dementia care, live-in, 24-hour care, personal care such as grooming, bathing, hygiene and home health care in the towns of Maplewood, Newark, Short Hills, Millburn, Rutherford, Roseland, Hackensack, Essex Fells, Fort Lee, Bogota, South Orange, West Orange, Montclair, Verona, Hasbrouck Heights, Clifton, Passaic, Leonia, Ridgefield Park, Palisades Park, Wood Ridge, East Rutherford, Carlstadt, Glen Ridge, Moonachie, Teterboro, South Hackensack, Union, Hillside, the Caldwells, Rahway, Jersey City, Bayonne and the surrounding areas in Essex, Bergen, Passaic, Union & Hudson counties.

What sets up apart at Comfort Keepers is our people, our thorough onboarding and employment hiring practices, our commitment to quality senior home care and the excellence of our personalized service. It would be our honor to show you and your loved ones the Comfort Keepers difference! Please contact us for FREE IN-HOME consultation

Features of Comfort Keepers of Montclair & Hasbrouck Heights

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: $22 - $26 / hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $230 - $260 / day

• Licenses: NJ Home Health Care Service Firm: HP0179100

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address