Right at Home Greater Fairfield County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Greater Fairfield County

Carol RachamkinTGZPF May 11, 2016

To the staff for Right at Home, thank you for the tree in Florida in our father's name, Paul R.. This was appreciated by us all.

Almal April 02, 2016

They are extremely empathetic, professional, and have top notch caregivers and management.

Sandra Grant December 16, 2015

Used them this summer for my husband. Phil, the aide, was wonderful. The agency's sign in – sign out system was excellent. Kept tabs on the aide. The owners checked in periodically to make sure everything went well.

Wrong@HomeCare November 30, 2015

Should be called Wrong at Home - do not want their caregivers in my home. Rather than work with the client to better serve client's needs, agency became defensive and defended caregiver's lax service. My father was not happy with Right at Home live-in caregiver. She spent her day lying on the sofa playing video games, napping and her nights (when dad was trying to sleep) talking loudly on the phone or loud tv. He had to ask he to keep it down, and repeatedly asked her to leave he felt uncomfortable and intimidated in his own home. My father fell while in their care and they did not contact me, nor did the aide communicate as requested. As his representative, I called the agency and requested a change in aide. They indicated that our request would be honored. Yet, once again Wrong at Home sent the same careless, sloppy aide we had asked not to work with. When dad asked her to load sink full of dirty dishes into the dishwasher - she said she would do it before she leaves in the morning leaving them overnight. Then she put clearly dirty dishes from the dishwasher. She didn't even wash the sheets she used, machine is right in apt. I would not recommend this agency which does not have clients best interest or safety in mind.

Right at Home of Greater Fairfield County takes great pride in the quality and competence of our caregivers. Our valued client’s safety is first and foremost our greatest concern. We seek candidates that not only have the skills and compassion to want to work with the elderly, but also, those candidates must have excellent communication skills. All of our caregivers complete a comprehensive orientation program and must pass a competency test before they are matched, to the best of our ability, with a client. If at any time a client is unhappy with services provided we encourage immediate feedback so that we can make improvements to our service. Right at Home provided respite services for you and your father for a short period of time and made every effort to match the correct caregiver to your loved one. In the situation where your father fell, all procedural steps were followed to find help for your father and then inform you and the Right at Home office immediately. We certainly understand the frustration when a loved one is at risk of injury but we assure you the safety and quality of life for our valued clients are our number one priority. Right at Home is Greater Fairfield County’s trusted in-home care partner.

Dawn22 December 10, 2014

Right at Home took care of my father. What an amazing company! They were very caring and understanding. I have to say the one person who stood out the most was Kimberly. What an amazing lady! She is such a kind hearted and compassionate woman in my eyes.

haisi June 06, 2013

great caregiver, my mom is very pleased and so are we!

SM Leslie July 20, 2011

I interviewed this provider

my mother had a fall earlier this year and i called the Danbury office of Right at Home to see if they could be there to help her after she was released from the hospital. My dad has passed and she lives alone. That was 4 months ago. My mother was so pleased with the care that Right at Home provided, we continued to have a caregiver come in 5 days a week to help her every day tasks such as shopping, laundry, meal prep, and med reminders. This takes such a burden off me and my brothers shoulders. Thank you to Riva and the Right at Home staff! You make life so much easier.

From Right at Home Greater Fairfield County

Two Offices to Serve You Better:

Because we serve a large area of Fairfield County, as well as towns in New Haven and Litchfield Counties, we have two offices to serve you better. Our main office is located at 518 Monroe Tpke., Monroe, CT 06468 and our satellite office is at 100 Mill Plain Rd., Danbury, CT 06811. Our phone numbers are 203-261-5777 (Monroe), and 203-300-5954 (Danbury).

Right at Home of Greater Fairfield County provides service to many towns, including Bethel, Bridgeport, Brookfield, Bridgewater, Danbury, Easton, Fairfield, Georgetown, Middlebury, Monroe, Newtown, New Fairfield, New Milford, Norwalk, Oxford, Redding, Roxbury, Sandy Hook, Sherman, Southbury, Southport, Shelton, Trumbull, Weston, West Redding, Wilton, and many other surrounding towns.

We provide in-home and in-facility caregiving services. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, transportation, hygiene and grooming. We offer Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to help with mobility issues, bathing & showering, grooming, incontinence. etc. Here are some of the services we provide:

Custom Care Plan
From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one's specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, we match the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caring Starts Right at Home
We understand that many families strive to find ways to keep their loved ones at home, but in a safe manner. And, we also appreciate that for our senior citizens, and other adults who are starting to struggle more in their homes, maintaining their independence is clearly one of the most important things to them. Finding creative ways to help keep your family member, wherever they call home, while still ensuring their needs are met, and safe at the same time, is what we are all about. We can be there to provide help whenever needed.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision
All of our caregivers go through an extensive interview process, including multi-state, background checks. Once hired, they are trained through Right at Home University, on an ongoing basis, to ensure that they're able to deliver the care set out in your loves one's Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they're also bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Greater Fairfield County