Helping Hands of Alabama
Top nearby In-Home Care Services
From Helping Hands of Alabama
Helping Hands of Alabama provides non-medical in-home care to seniors and individuals needing assistance with the activities of daily living. Often families need or want additional care in the form of a personal/private sitter or need Respite services. This would allow the family members who require assistance to remain independent in their homes. Our caregivers provide compassionate care and companionship, and are able to provide the additional one on one time, that so many families desire. Helping Hands was established in Demopolis, Alabama in 2001 by a woman who began the company out of her home. It has since grown to have over 150 clients within 10 counties in Alabama. We currently cover all of the counties in the mid-west portion of Alabama and are looking to expand our services to other parts of the state.
In November of 2009, Helping Hands of Alabama was purchased by HPC. HPC is a specialty pharmacy that provides specialty medications as well as nursing services to patients to whom medication is supplied. HPC's corporate office is located in Mobile, AL., occupying the same floor as the office of Helping Hands of Alabama.
Helping Hands is a direct service provider for:
- Medicaid Elderly and Disabled Waiver through the Alabama Department of Health and the Alabama area agencies on ageing
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- "SAIL" "“ State of Alabama Independent Living (for traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries) through the State of Alabama Department of Rehabilitation
- Alabama "CARES" Program
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay
- Business and Industry "“ Providing them with temporary employees
- Multiple Sclerosis foundation
- Alabama Lifespan Respite Resource Network We are currently established in the Western Alabama area with an office in Demopolis. Recently we have opened an office in Mobile to cover the areas of Mobile, Baldwin and Escambia counties. We have caregivers available in all these areas.
There may be individuals currently in your client base, which could benefit greatly from our Personal/Private sitting services or Respite Care services. Thank you for your time, I look forward to speaking with you in the future about using our service for any personal/private sitter or Respite Care needs you may have.
Please feel free to call with any questions that you may have.
Features of Helping Hands of Alabama
- Rate for hourly care: $13.00 Private Pay
63 South Royal Street Suite 710
Mobile, AL 36602
Reviews of Helping Hands of Alabama
No Reviews Yet!
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities