Home Instead Senior Care - Mishawaka, IN

Contact Now

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Mishawaka, IN

Lou E_511176 August 14, 2017

I would refer Home Instead Senior Care to others because they're good people, and they serve our needs. The services with Home Instead Senior Care are helpful because they're able to take care of the patient, who is an invalid.

Mary D_511172 August 14, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care has been easy to work with. Home Instead Senior Care allows me to not be worried about my parents.

Ellen L_503750 July 31, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care cares, they follow-up, and they are reliable. Home Instead Senior Care is really helpful because they are able to give me a break from needing to care for my mother.

Patty K_502962 July 27, 2017

I would recommend Home Instead Senior Care because they seem to follow through when a caregiver does not show up. Home Instead Senior Care has a positive impact on me because they have been more able to provide the coverage we need.

Anonymous_502205 July 27, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care is dependable, trustworthy, and they are very helpful. My caregivers drive me to and from the supermarket and the doctor.

Albert K_495851 July 14, 2017

I would recommend Home Instead Senior Care because we have had good services. The services help my family the most with regular household duties in the home.

Cynthia F_495847 July 14, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care is very quick to deal with any problems you might have, and the caregivers appear to be excellent based on the ones that I have had. I am unable to drive, so the caregivers from Home Instead Senior Care will drive me anywhere I want to go.

EmmaThompson123 July 13, 2017

The services have definitely made me more independent, and I definitely would have gone into a nursing home without Home Instead Senior Care.

Melissa M_490666 June 29, 2017

I've had very good luck with Home Instead Senior Care.

Maggie M_490056 June 28, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care has been reliable so far because they have been able to cover a 5:15am shift. There were a couple of times that it came close to not being covered, though.

Peggy N_490055 June 28, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care has provided a caregiver who is always on time and meets my expectations.

Larry K_488886 June 26, 2017

I think that Home Instead Senior Care is a very good company. The caregiver comes into the home and helps my loved one a great deal.

Jeanne N_481883 June 12, 2017

I wasn't happy with Home Instead Senior Care because they kept sending people who thought they could sleep.

James/Charmeline N_481863 June 12, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care does a good job. The caregiver asks what I want her to do and she does it.

Laura F_475465 May 25, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care's owners were prompt, thorough, considerate, and efficient.

Ronald M_474412 May 23, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care offers a very good variety of services. The caregivers are prompt and always on duty when they are here.

Greg H_473110 May 19, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care does an excellent job.

Kathy P_472170 May 17, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care always sends a caregiver, whether that be the regular caregiver or a substitute. They make sure the shift is covered.

Ron G_470556 May 15, 2017

I have had a very good relationship with Home Instead Senior Care.

Rebecca "Becky" C_469464 May 12, 2017

I would be more likely to recommend Home Instead Senior Care if they would have more availability when I need them on an as needed basis, if they would have more communication with me when I call in with a problem, and if they would have more communication between departments.

Marchelle ( April 24, 2017

The services impact my life because I know that I can go to work and I know that someone is there that I trust to care for my mother.

Lisa C April 21, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care has made my life easier because the caregivers give me the break that I need.

Martha M April 13, 2017

The fact that the caregivers from Home Instead Senior Care can handle my home if I'm gone has been very helpful. My caregiver has been here often enough that I feel I can leave her with my home and the client while I'm gone.

Andrea M April 03, 2017

My caregiver from Home Instead Senior Care was very helpful and personable. She explained everything in detail and helped me to feel more informed and more comfortable after my surgery.

Karen N March 21, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care is a big help to me, which means that I can spend more time on my husband's needs.

Richard D March 13, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care helps me with my walking tremendously.

Mary B March 13, 2017

It took us awhile to get us the right caregiver from Home Instead Senior Care, but we are so happy to be able to keep them out of the nursing home. The caregivers really care about my parents.

Janet B March 13, 2017

Every now and then I see a spot that the caregiver missed. I don't have to sweep or mop the floor. It hurts my back when I stand too long.

Dan B March 13, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care does a good job. They get my mother up and changed which is the main thing that she cannot do on her own.

John E March 13, 2017

The most helpful thing is how conscientious the caregivers are about their care.

Kathryn O March 13, 2017

My husband got hurt and came home from rehab and the caregiver has been able to make a difference in his life.

Catherine276347 March 03, 2017

We've been using home Instead for two months. The caregiver stays with Mother from time to time, and they cook meals. It's running very smoothly. The caregivers are very competent and trustworthy.

Anonymous246354 January 11, 2017

We were very pleased with the caregiver of Home Instead. There was a little communication problem initially in getting things set up. We were told they were going to start out on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, but they didn’t have it on the schedule after I was assured that was taken care of. People were supposed to call me back, and they didn’t. Finally, I got a hold of the lady, who I initially had talked to at our home, and she told me that somebody was going to be here on Monday after Thanksgiving, which she did. Then we really liked the caregiver, and we’d have her come back again if we could. We just had some communication bumps in getting started with them.

bwhittle65 June 13, 2016

Our caregiver from HISC was simply amazing. We love and miss that lady!

Greg Humnicky January 31, 2016

Bonnie has provided great advice and help the past 2-3 months.

John Swantz December 31, 2015

My late wife and I have used Home instead nearly 10 years. Our current caregiver has been with us for about 8 years. Tonan M. does an excellent job and we consider her as part of our family.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Mishawaka, IN

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Mishawaka, IN

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details