Home Instead Senior Care - Mishawaka, IN

Contact Now

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Mishawaka, IN

Jeanne N_481883 June 12, 2017

I wasn't happy with Home Instead Senior Care because they kept sending people who thought they could sleep.

James/Charmeline N_481863 June 12, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care does a good job. The caregiver asks what I want her to do and she does it.

Laura F_475465 May 25, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care's owners were prompt, thorough, considerate, and efficient.

Ronald M_474412 May 23, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care offers a very good variety of services. The caregivers are prompt and always on duty when they are here.

Greg H_473110 May 19, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care does an excellent job.

Kathy P_472170 May 17, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care always sends a caregiver, whether that be the regular caregiver or a substitute. They make sure the shift is covered.

Ron G_470556 May 15, 2017

I have had a very good relationship with Home Instead Senior Care.

Rebecca "Becky" C_469464 May 12, 2017

I would be more likely to recommend Home Instead Senior Care if they would have more availability when I need them on an as needed basis, if they would have more communication with me when I call in with a problem, and if they would have more communication between departments.

Marchelle ( April 24, 2017

The services impact my life because I know that I can go to work and I know that someone is there that I trust to care for my mother.

Lisa C April 21, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care has made my life easier because the caregivers give me the break that I need.

Martha M April 13, 2017

The fact that the caregivers from Home Instead Senior Care can handle my home if I'm gone has been very helpful. My caregiver has been here often enough that I feel I can leave her with my home and the client while I'm gone.

Andrea M April 03, 2017

My caregiver from Home Instead Senior Care was very helpful and personable. She explained everything in detail and helped me to feel more informed and more comfortable after my surgery.

Karen N March 21, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care is a big help to me, which means that I can spend more time on my husband's needs.

Richard D March 13, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care helps me with my walking tremendously.

Mary B March 13, 2017

It took us awhile to get us the right caregiver from Home Instead Senior Care, but we are so happy to be able to keep them out of the nursing home. The caregivers really care about my parents.

Janet B March 13, 2017

Every now and then I see a spot that the caregiver missed. I don't have to sweep or mop the floor. It hurts my back when I stand too long.

Dan B March 13, 2017

Home Instead Senior Care does a good job. They get my mother up and changed which is the main thing that she cannot do on her own.

John E March 13, 2017

The most helpful thing is how conscientious the caregivers are about their care.

Kathryn O March 13, 2017

My husband got hurt and came home from rehab and the caregiver has been able to make a difference in his life.

Catherine276347 March 03, 2017

We've been using home Instead for two months. The caregiver stays with Mother from time to time, and they cook meals. It's running very smoothly. The caregivers are very competent and trustworthy.

Anonymous246354 January 11, 2017

We were very pleased with the caregiver of Home Instead. There was a little communication problem initially in getting things set up. We were told they were going to start out on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, but they didn’t have it on the schedule after I was assured that was taken care of. People were supposed to call me back, and they didn’t. Finally, I got a hold of the lady, who I initially had talked to at our home, and she told me that somebody was going to be here on Monday after Thanksgiving, which she did. Then we really liked the caregiver, and we’d have her come back again if we could. We just had some communication bumps in getting started with them.

bwhittle65 June 13, 2016

Our caregiver from HISC was simply amazing. We love and miss that lady!

Greg Humnicky January 31, 2016

Bonnie has provided great advice and help the past 2-3 months.

John Swantz December 31, 2015

My late wife and I have used Home instead nearly 10 years. Our current caregiver has been with us for about 8 years. Tonan M. does an excellent job and we consider her as part of our family.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Mishawaka, IN

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Mishawaka, IN

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details