Synergy HomeCare of the Twin Cities

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of the Twin Cities

VM December 24, 2013

Dear Synergy of Golden Valley Team, We want to take his opportunity THANK YOU for your past care and concern. Your organization does excellent service. Anyone would be wise and fortunate to use your home care service. Thank you again for your great service to us.

Pat6 September 12, 2012

Synergy is in my area and I was looking for someone specifically to drive me around. They had been wonderful. Every time I make an appointment, people show up. They are so accommodating. I don't need anyone technically trained other than a companion because I can't drive anymore and I have doctors appointments and regular errands to run and that sort of thing. For about 2 weeks I wasn't able to get up because I had a back surgery. I had someone come in and help me at home around the clock. Everyone that they sent, probably at least half a dozen people were all very good. I have no complaints.

Donna8 September 01, 2012

I'm my brother's guardian and he has a conservator. The conservator was the one who found Synergy. My brother was head injured. I know he's been happy with them. The people of synergy had been working with him and I am very very pleased with them. They're on time when they're supposed to be. The caregivers working with my brother have the knowledge and ability in everything they need to do with him whether being a companion to him or helping him change his clothes. One day one of the gentlemen helped him with the shower and we appreciated that. They're qualified people to work with my brother.

DP@ November 04, 2011

Having no clue about in home health care I called Synergy and was able to get all of my questions answered and my mom taken care of. They take the time with you and I love the no contracts it shows that they will continue earn my business. Mom lived out in Burnsville and I live in Hastings so it's nice to know somone is right there with her. DP

About Synergy HomeCare of the Twin Cities

Synergy HomeCare of the Twin Cities is an in-home care provider serving Minneapolis, MN and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of the Twin Cities offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Synergy HomeCare of the Twin Cities