Serendipity Senior Companion Care Inc

Contact Now

Reviews of Serendipity Senior Companion Care Inc

Amanda Smithson August 21, 2014

I wanted to thank the staff at Serendipity for helping my Mother for the last year before she passed. We are so grateful for all the help you have provided for my mother . We were so happy with the consistency and compassion you all had. if I am to refer an agency to anybody it would be you. Lee I wanted to thank you personally. From the moment I spoke to you about my mother I knew I called the right Agency. You helped us find a bed ,picked up my moms medications, brought her to Dr.s Appointments and visited her on a weekly basis. Even though mom met you once a week -lol with her dementia state she loved you each time. You know what I mean. Now that mom has passed showing up and sending flowers was such a great treat from you during her funeral. Your heart is always in the right place. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. Really, really thank you. Truly you are the blessing we all needed at the time mom needed. This Agency gets a 10 Star rating from our family to your . Thanks again, and best of luck in the future..

Miss Bennett November 22, 2013

I was so delighted to have Serendipity in my home as a Companion Care Agency for the past 6 months. First ,Greg, lee and jasmine were so help full through this process. Advising us of what we could do or what our options were and taking the time with us to explain everything. Which also lee thank you for taking mom to the Drs. when we were not able to (for Free) and picking up her RX for (Free).Thank you for the constant contact and phone calls and follow ups. No other Agency ever went above and beyond like you have ! We are so grateful for you and your staff The interview process with lashauna was perfect and you were right about dynamics they are everything matching my mom with her was perfect. Care turned out great and she is the perfect lady to care of mom. We are so happy with the services and all you do for us on the side for free. We want everyone to know how much you do and not for money but out of the kindness out of your heart. Please know anybody who chooses Serendipity wont be disappointed it is the best Agency you could stumble upon. Thank you thank you !You all are a Blessing and everyone should know about you and your staff. GREAT GREAT GREAT Signed Ms. Bennett in Huntington,N.Y

From Serendipity Senior Companion Care Inc

Research shows that older people who remain at home live longer and happier lives than people of similar circumstances who are forced to leave their homes to live in other settings.

Serendipity Companion Services provides one-on-one companion care to the elderly, disabled or clients just needing assistance while recovering from surgery (ambulatory) or unexpected illness in the comfort and safety of home, in residential neighborhoods, senior independent living communities or assisted living facilities. We can help people and families with dementia care, elder care, companion care, and in-home care (non Medical).

We take pride in the high level of qualified and experienced caregivers who are part of the Serendipity Senior Care team. Our compassionate staff is comprised of trained companions, Certified Nurses Aides, Home Health Aides and Care Managers who are committed to providing compassionate and responsible care to you or your loved ones. Our services are available from 4 to 12 hours daily and on weekends as well as 24/7 live-in care.

In addition to providing exceptional elder care and recuperative care services, all caregivers and attendants are employees of Serendipity Senior Services and are insured, bonded, pre-screened, background checked, supervised and must complete advanced skills training.

Features of Serendipity Senior Companion Care Inc

• Licenses: 462295978

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care
  • Range of services extra: Dr.Appts and out patient procedures

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Cash

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address