Right at Home Eastern Long Island

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Eastern Long Island

Patsy Topping July 15, 2016

Other

Amber came into our lives with very little prior knowledge of us or her patient Barbara. She quietly stepped into the house and with efficiency and a smile did what was needed - cooked, cleaned, made meals, shopped, and most of all was a steady companion for Barbara who was recovering from abdominal cancer surgery. Amber engaged pleasantly with both Barbara and other family members and took Barbara for walks around the farm.

tjhayes March 12, 2016

I interviewed this provider

My mother and I are very happy with the kindness, respect, and professionalism of the RAH Eastern Long Island owner, office manager and staff. The aides have been amazing and very helpful. They drive mom to wherever she needs to go and she's very happy with their driving skills. This is a big deal for me because I am the only person taking care of mom, and I work 40-50 hours per week. Mom's aides take her to her doctor appointments. They ask questions on behalf of the family and keep meticulous notes. I no longer have to take time off from work for the many doctor visits, and I am still "in the loop" with all her medical needs.

Annette* March 12, 2016

We have hired a caregiver for my 96 year old Mom and I would like you to know what a blessing she has been to her and to our family. Upon their first meeting, my Mom responded to her very well. She has a very positive and upbeat attitude which makes my Mom feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is also very attentive to my Mom's needs and provides extraordinary personal care and possesses great housekeeping skills. Upon leaving her for the day, she leaves me a note explaining how my Mom's day was. Mom's comment is "she takes very good care of me." Since my husband and I both work full time, it is a blessing to have "peace of mind" in knowing that we have such a responsible and reliable caregiver.

Joy41038 February 19, 2016

I interviewed this provider

In the latter part of September 2015 I got sick and was in the hospital for about one month and then to rehab for three weeks. I was not getting out of bed during all that time. I could hardly lift my head up. My children wanted me to go home and have personal one on one care. They chose "Right at Home" as the facility to care for me 24/7. I had 24/7 care by their personnel for two months. If it wasn't for their highly trained, competent and pleasant women, I don't know where I'd be now. I'm living by myself, driving, shopping and doing what normal people do. I attribute my recovery to "Right at Home" and the wonderful care I received from my caregivers.

B.Kalb November 13, 2015

Christine and Francesca with Right at Home Eastern LI were both a big help to me.i am now able to walk without the aid of a cane and am driving my car. I really feel independent. Our daughter is here for 2 weeks and then family will be here for thanksgiving.

Thank you for all your help. Barbara kalb

Sue116074250 August 29, 2015

Right at Home provided a very sweet and compassionate caregiver. She was willing to do anything I needed with a smile. Right at Home followed up often to make sure I was pleased and had whatever I needed. I have already recommended their service to neighbors.

From Right at Home Eastern Long Island