Right at Home Eastern Long Island

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Eastern Long Island

B.Kalb November 13, 2015

Christine and Francesca with Right at Home Eastern LI were both a big help to me.i am now able to walk without the aid of a cane and am driving my car. I really feel independent. Our daughter is here for 2 weeks and then family will be here for thanksgiving.

Thank you for all your help. Barbara kalb

Sue116074250 August 29, 2015

Right at Home provided a very sweet and compassionate caregiver. She was willing to do anything I needed with a smile. Right at Home followed up often to make sure I was pleased and had whatever I needed. I have already recommended their service to neighbors.

From Right at Home Eastern Long Island