Right at Home Eastern Long Island

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Eastern Long Island

August 25, 2017

By Irene N_516419

Right at Home is reliable and on time. They are professional in their work. Right at Home has made my life easier by knowing what I need and I don't have to tell her what to do.

August 23, 2017

By Joseph S_515408

Right at Home are very thorough and good with the services. Right at Home was able to look for my aunt while I was gone for a week on vacation.

August 15, 2017

By Kurt M_511601

Right at Home is caring and professional, and they have good people. I would recommend Right at Home in a heart beat because they react and respond to me if I say something. I can talk to them about things I want to change, and they will respond to me. It is easy to do business with them, and they are effective at what they do. The most helpful part of having the services is that Right at Home identifies my needs together with me, and then works on them. They know what to do and how to do it. I am disabled, and I have a big need of being able to get to the doctors, let alone get up and about. One of the caregivers actually takes me to the doctor in my van and has even done a run to the doctor's office with me without an appointment to make sure that she would be able to do it correctly. They all really care about their jobs.

August 15, 2017

By Susan N_511582

Right at Home is responsible, and the caregiver that comes to me is just wonderful. They are always helpful when I call. The services give me a day off and an afternoon with my husband to go out.

July 18, 2017

By Albert D_497369

Right at Home is very friendly and accommodating. When the first caregiver didn't work out, there wasn't a problem and they sent another caregiver that turned out to be familiar with us. Right at Home helps tremendously because of the caregiver befriending my wife.

July 14, 2017

By Christine P_495903

Right at Home is very reliable and the caregivers are extremely professional and caring. The service makes taking care of my father manageable. It wasn't before.

July 14, 2017

By John G_495902

The caregivers that come from Right have been very caring, compassionate, and professional. Right at Home does things that I am not able to do.

June 29, 2017

By Janet P_490331

Right at Home is very professional. The caregivers are on time, dependable and very nice. I feel comfortable having the caregivers in the home.

June 27, 2017

By Ida B_489292

I would tell someone that Right at Home is pretty responsive and comes when they say they are going to come. I had a couple issues with them not replacing the caregiver right away. The caregiver just walked out, and if my niece wasn't there, my mom would've been left alone.

At Right at Home of Eastern Long Island, our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. Our number one concern is for the safety and comfort of our valued clients. We meet with our clients and their families, create a custom care plan tailored to their loved one, and then we do our very best to match one of our highly trained caregivers with our clients. Our caregivers are prompt and it is good to see that you agree with that as stated in your review.

On the rare occasion that a caregiver is unable to make it to the home, or must leave early due to an emergency, our office staff does everything within their power to make sure that another qualified caregiver is available to take care of your loved one. It appears that in this instant, we did not live up to our high expectations for ourselves, and for that we are truly sorry. We can say that we have done whatever has been necessary to make sure that this client has been taken care of, and has not been let down by us since. Right at Home of Eastern Long Island is your trusted in home care partner.

June 15, 2017

By Luanne M_483664

Right at Home's services are compassionate, professional, and reliable.

June 15, 2017

By Meg P_483660

Right at Home has gotten my mother out of her depression.

May 15, 2017

By Roy A_470395

Right at Home is responsible, on-time, and they really care.

April 26, 2017

By Tammy H

I'm so excited about Right at Home because it was hard for me to work and care for my mother. Since Right at Home has been with us, both our lives have changed, and my mother has a companion now and she is very happy.

April 20, 2017

By Gerri S

The people at Right at Home communicate very well. My sister and I live in other states, so the communication is key to helping us know how my uncle is doing. Everyone at Right at Home, including the management, is great.

April 20, 2017

By Barbara M

My caregiver relieves a burden. My life would be harder without Right at Home.

April 17, 2017

By Marie R

The services from help Right at Home me out a lot! They really got me going and helps me make it.

March 23, 2017

By Debbie O

The care from Right at Home has made me feel relieved.

March 22, 2017

By Nancy H

The services have helped the most by helping my husband get out of the house.

March 14, 2017

By John (

The client was in pretty good shape during the care and it was good for her. She got to know the caregivers very well.

March 14, 2017

By Annette D

Right at Home is allowing me to continue to work, and know we have good care for my mother.

February 24, 2017

By Kurt M_432677

Right at Home is highly efficient. Right at Home produces what they promise.

October 13, 2016

By Bonnie632256

We did use Right at Home, and it was helpful. It was for my brother. My sister-in-law used them. They were very responsive. We were able to get service immediately within a few days of making an inquiry. They were very helpful and responsible. I would certainly use them again or recommend them. They did some personal care bathing, they were helpful in moving him around when he initially came out of the hospital, and they did some light housework. We had them for about 2 weeks. I chose them because they were local, and I had also known someone who had used them after I got the name from Caring.com. They were very responsive, very caring, and sensitive.

July 15, 2016

By Patsy Topping

Other

Amber came into our lives with very little prior knowledge of us or her patient Barbara. She quietly stepped into the house and with efficiency and a smile did what was needed - cooked, cleaned, made meals, shopped, and most of all was a steady companion for Barbara who was recovering from abdominal cancer surgery. Amber engaged pleasantly with both Barbara and other family members and took Barbara for walks around the farm.

March 12, 2016

By tjhayes

I interviewed this provider

My mother and I are very happy with the kindness, respect, and professionalism of the RAH Eastern Long Island owner, office manager and staff. The aides have been amazing and very helpful. They drive mom to wherever she needs to go and she's very happy with their driving skills. This is a big deal for me because I am the only person taking care of mom, and I work 40-50 hours per week. Mom's aides take her to her doctor appointments. They ask questions on behalf of the family and keep meticulous notes. I no longer have to take time off from work for the many doctor visits, and I am still "in the loop" with all her medical needs.

March 12, 2016

By Annette*

We have hired a caregiver for my 96 year old Mom and I would like you to know what a blessing she has been to her and to our family. Upon their first meeting, my Mom responded to her very well. She has a very positive and upbeat attitude which makes my Mom feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is also very attentive to my Mom's needs and provides extraordinary personal care and possesses great housekeeping skills. Upon leaving her for the day, she leaves me a note explaining how my Mom's day was. Mom's comment is "she takes very good care of me." Since my husband and I both work full time, it is a blessing to have "peace of mind" in knowing that we have such a responsible and reliable caregiver.

February 19, 2016

By Joy41038

I interviewed this provider

In the latter part of September 2015 I got sick and was in the hospital for about one month and then to rehab for three weeks. I was not getting out of bed during all that time. I could hardly lift my head up. My children wanted me to go home and have personal one on one care. They chose "Right at Home" as the facility to care for me 24/7. I had 24/7 care by their personnel for two months. If it wasn't for their highly trained, competent and pleasant women, I don't know where I'd be now. I'm living by myself, driving, shopping and doing what normal people do. I attribute my recovery to "Right at Home" and the wonderful care I received from my caregivers.

November 13, 2015

By B.Kalb

Christine and Francesca with Right at Home Eastern LI were both a big help to me.i am now able to walk without the aid of a cane and am driving my car. I really feel independent. Our daughter is here for 2 weeks and then family will be here for thanksgiving. Thank you for all your help. Barbara kalb

August 29, 2015

By Sue116074250

Right at Home provided a very sweet and compassionate caregiver. She was willing to do anything I needed with a smile. Right at Home followed up often to make sure I was pleased and had whatever I needed. I have already recommended their service to neighbors.

From Right at Home Eastern Long Island