BrightStar Care Milford - Worcester

Overview of Ratings

4.1

November 08, 2017

By Cynthia (_1

I would refer others to BrightStar Care because the caregivers have been great and try to accommodate last-minute additions to our schedule. BrightStar Care's services are provided through caregivers that my brother likes, and they interact with him on his likes and dislikes.

November 06, 2017

By Ed T

I wasn't too happy with the caregiver that BrightStar Care sent me because I had to keep telling her to do thing over and over. However, I cannot criticize the company over the one caregiver that didn't do her job. I totally depended on my caregiver to do things that I cannot do myself.

November 03, 2017

By Virginia C

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they have great staff, and they are wonderful for me. If I ask the caregivers to do something, they do it without question. Having the caregivers from BrightStar Care has made life a lot easier on my wife and I.

November 02, 2017

By Paul L

BrightStar Care has sent me a nurse who is very considerate. BrightStar Care has helped me the most with giving me a shot.

October 25, 2017

By Jim M_2

BrightStar Care has been very good to us so far. The caregiver will help my mom with her medication and showers.

October 20, 2017

By Mike M

BrightStar Care does their job, and they know what they are doing. We have three caregivers right now, and they are all conscientious, and will jump in to do the work even when mom is asleep. BrightStar Care gives me some time off from caring for mom. They are there since mom can't be alone.

October 03, 2017

By Roberta C_3

BrightStar Care has given me excellent caregivers. The caregivers are very caring, and they make me feel comfortable.

September 26, 2017

By Emilia V

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is very helpful and reliable. The caregivers did the cleaning around the home. I can't think of improvements for the caregiver.

September 14, 2017

By Dorothy E

I am less likely to recommend BrightStar Care because the caregiver has not been doing their work correctly. I had to complain because the caregiver was doing crafts and scarfs at the table and not helping my mother. This week the caregiver did do the homemaking tasks such as changing the bedding. Everything was done when I came home this week. The caregiver could make a more positive impact by changing the bedding, cleaning the bathroom, helping with the dishes, and making dinner when I am not here.

From BrightStar Care Milford - Worcester

BrightStar Care Milford - Worcester is an in-home care provider serving Milford, MA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Milford - Worcester offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Milford - Worcester