From Always Best Care Senior Services
Always Best Care provides exceptional in-home care, assisted living placement and geriatric services. We have a passion for people, and a conviction to care. This has made us a leading senior care service provider in the industry. We are committed to giving seniors the opportunity to foster individuality and promote their independence. Dignity and respect are the hallmarks of our philosophy.
We have rigorous standards to ensure that your loved one receives the ultimate in home care. The care plan of your loved one is constantly assessed and updated to meet their physical, spiritual, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
All caregivers we send to your home are our employees. We are not a registry. We are a licensed company with the State of Connecticut. Our caregivers are covered by Workers’ Compensation insurance, have passed a written examination, have had their license or certification validated, and have passed a thorough multi-state criminal background check. In addition, we conduct a thorough personal interview and sometimes use additional personality testing to help match clients to caregivers. All of our care providers receive comprehensive ongoing training as part of their employment with Always Best Care and are treated with the professional respect they deserve.
Always Best Care provides assistance, custom care plans, and support for just about every non-medical and social need your loved one may have. We are also happy to work with families needing respite or other short term care! We provide services throughout Connecticut, so call us today! 203-877-1377.
Features of Always Best Care Senior Services
- Licenses: HCA.0000831
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Range of services extra: Geriatric Care Managers
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Memory Care
- Training areas extra: End of Life Care
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: Electronic Payments
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
3 Schooner Lane, Unit 1-1
Milford, CT 06460
Reviews of Always Best Care Senior Services
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities